List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 11:54AM, Views: 7008362, Replies: 30111
    « 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 » »| page:
    #28961   2013/09/26 10:23AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    daneerose

In the previews it seems Victor gets Chancellor Industries. I hope that Cane will still continue to be the CEO of that company. Hilary has really sullied Cane's reputation in the media. I hope Cane and Lily press charges against Hilary and Cane will be vindicated.

Neil is such a foolish man, I hope he opens his eyes soon.

I really enjoyed my Cane and Lily last week the both were so good.

#28962   2013/09/26 01:14PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Peeps! Just had to holler at you today! Hope all is well. Too bad we got no follow-up to yesterday's mystery blogger episode. It would have been worth watching the show again just to see what happens to Miss know-it-all.

The preview that Victor gets Chancellor Industries must be a tweak to somebody's storyline b/c that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. The man has made a colossal mess out of his own company, Newman Enterprise; yet Kay is going to trust him to run hers. The writers have lost their everyloving minds! There has to be more to this mess than meets the eye. I am sick of Victor winning everything worth anything no matter who or what it costs. He leaves a wake of destruction behind no matter where he goes. The show won't even feel right w/ this control freak lording over Chancellor Industries & bullying everyone around him. I just hope that does not mean that Cane will have to take a backseat at Chancellor to this bully! Luv you much, Miss Lily & Mr. Cane! Will holler at you again next time. Until then, keep the faith!

#28963   2013/09/26 07:43PM
    shalaydra75

I am hoping that the writers allow Lane, the best couple in daytime, to fight for their family and careers.

#28964   2013/09/27 07:29AM
    Rfan

Some morning love for my fav leading man and lady on yr Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby.

#28965   2013/09/27 01:47PM
    MsSuperSuds

Much love, joy, prosperity and peace to my favorite soap couple, Lily & Cane Ashby! Hopefully, some good drama will come out of all of these changes and upheavals. Have a great Friday and I will holler at you again ASAP.

Neil has given Cane so much nastiness & grief just b/c he loved & married Lily; yet he is willing to back off this she-devil who is damaging his life and their Lives. So what! You were once a drunk; but you are not anymore. I simply cannot identify with what the writers are doing to & with Neil. Feeling sorry for himself to the point of allowing someone to totally destroy him has never been one of his characteristics. If he can go after Cane, then he should be going after this female crazy person w/ the same vengeance.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/27 01:54PM
    #28966   2013/09/27 03:26PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds: Much love, joy, prosperity and peace to my favorite soap couple, Lily & Cane Ashby! Hopefully, some good drama will come out of all of these changes and upheavals. Have a great Friday and I will holler at you again ASAP.

Neil has given Cane so much nastiness & grief just b/c he loved & married Lily; yet he is willing to back off this she-devil who is damaging his life and their Lives. So what! You were once a drunk; but you are not anymore. I simply cannot identify with what the writers are doing to & with Neil. Feeling sorry for himself to the point of allowing someone to totally destroy him has never been one of his characteristics. If he can go after Cane, then he should be going after this female crazy person w/ the same vengeance.

Suds, those are my thoughts as well. This woman gets a pass because she blames Neil for Roses's death and has made him feel guilty. I hope that Cane and Lily presses charges against her even though doesn't want to, after all Cane and Lily were the ones that she targeted the most plus while they are at it charge Mason with accessory for taking, posting those pictures. There goes his modeling career in GC.

#28967   2013/09/27 03:56PM
    MRKATE

According to a spoiler on another board

Victor and Canes meeting has an unexpected development ......

maybe Vic tries to fire or remote Cane and learns he can't....I hoping

#28968   2013/09/27 07:23PM
    shalaydra75

I agree with you guys. Hillary needs to be handled legally. Since she knows that every one knows who she is and she still wants to continue her vendetta, violence is her next step. I am hoping that Lane protect their family.

Suds, I especially agree with you about what the writers are doing with Neil. They have also portrayed Neil-Lily relationship as loving. A parent will never allow someone to get a pass on hurting their child.

Have a great weekend Lane fans.

Unfortunately, we will probably never get a follow up. The writers will present trickle down aspects of the s/l until viewers get tired of it. From Thursday to Monday, we get nothing.

#28969   2013/09/28 08:11AM
    shorty725

Quote shalaydra75: I agree with you guys. Hillary needs to be handled legally. Since she knows that every one knows who she is and she still wants to continue her vendetta, violence is her next step. I am hoping that Lane protect their family.

Suds, I especially agree with you about what the writers are doing with Neil. They have also portrayed Neil-Lily relationship as loving. A parent will never allow someone to get a pass on hurting their child.

Have a great weekend Lane fans.

Unfortunately, we will probably never get a follow up. The writers will present trickle down aspects of the s/l until viewers get tired of it. From Thursday to Monday, we get nothing.

You are absolutely right about the way that Neil's relationship with Lily being portrayed as loving, so how in the hello can he even think about giving Hilary a free pass after all that she has done to try to destroy his the lives of his daughter and Cane as well as Cane's reputation in the business community. Now she is out to destroy Neil. Let's face it her mother was a drunk and a drug addict as well. Any combination of drugs and alcohol can be deadly besides alcohol can be just as deadly by itself. Rose could have woke up, called someone else to that hotel room where she died but because Hilary found Neil's business card, she blames Neil, she doesn't want the truth just to place on blame someone and revenge.

#28970   2013/09/28 01:04PM
    MsSuperSuds

Invest in the human soul. Who knows, it might be a diamond in the rough. — Mary McLeod Bethune

OOPS! Its too late to invest anymore time & energy into Miss efficiency. I don't care what Neil says, its passed the time to let the legal authorities take over this case. Please press charges & arrest this bwitch ASAP. I want to know what makes this crazy woman tick. Its sad that we get a good episode but have to wait until next week to get follow-up. This production team is just as bad as the last.

Luv you much, Ashby Family! Hope to see more of you on screen ASAP! Include Charlie & Mattie ASAP. Have an enjoyable Saturday and I will holler at you again ASAP.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/28 01:08PM
    « 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list