List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 08:55AM, Views: 6504314, Replies: 29888
    « 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 » »| page:
    #28941   2013/09/20 01:51PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    shalaydra75

Great Week Lane. Have a Great Weekend Lane fans.

#28942   2013/09/21 07:50AM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Desiderius Erasmus: “Prevention is better than cure.”

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" is the way this same adage was stated to me as I was growing up. So glad it applies to LANE b/c I simply could not go thru another one of those separations. The longing looks, the desires and the attempts at ignoring each other are just too much for me to bear again. I would just have to walk away for as long as it lasted. Anyway, I am glad that did not happen. Seeing Lily and Cane work together to save their marriage & family is a good thing. Seeing them written as thinking, feeling, speaking and acting as intelligent & mature adults is another good thing. I simply cannot thank JG enough for getting this ball rolling. Luv you much, Ashby family; and I hope to see you on screen more often ASAP. Have a great Friday.

Seeing Lane work together as a couple for a change is quite refreshing. TPTB should keep writing this kind of s/l for Lane. Both of these people are smart, intelligent, loving, positive and funny as well as gorgeous. This is the couple that we Laners fell in love with.

#28943   2013/09/21 03:38PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shorty725:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Desiderius Erasmus: “Prevention is better than cure.”

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" is the way this same adage was stated to me as I was growing up. So glad it applies to LANE b/c I simply could not go thru another one of those separations. The longing looks, the desires and the attempts at ignoring each other are just too much for me to bear again. I would just have to walk away for as long as it lasted. Anyway, I am glad that did not happen. Seeing Lily and Cane work together to save their marriage & family is a good thing. Seeing them written as thinking, feeling, speaking and acting as intelligent & mature adults is another good thing. I simply cannot thank JG enough for getting this ball rolling. Luv you much, Ashby family; and I hope to see you on screen more often ASAP. Have a great Friday.

Seeing Lane work together as a couple for a change is quite refreshing. TPTB should keep writing this kind of s/l for Lane. Both of these people are smart, intelligent, loving, positive and funny as well as gorgeous. This is the couple that we Laners fell in love with.

You got that right! I love seeing Lily and Cane this way.Hey Shorty! Glad to see you today!

#28944   2013/09/21 03:42PM
    MsSuperSuds

Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy, and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. — Helen Keller

I am so glad you are happy together, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby! Looking forward to whatever happens next w/ Mason & the heffa! Will holler at you again ASAP. Have a great Saturday!

#28945   2013/09/21 07:33PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby! Sleep well. See you tomorrow .

#28946   2013/09/21 07:33PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby! Sleep well. See you tomorrow .

#28947   2013/09/22 11:53AM
    MsSuperSuds

Open the doors of opportunity to talent and virtue and they will do themselves justice.— Ralph Waldo Emerso

Good Sunday afternoon, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby! Loved all of your scenes in the last two episodes in which you appeared. You were spectacular! The senes popped with energy! The two of your were magnificient! Thats what I call good soapy writing! Can't watch this other boring schlock so I just let it play until I reach your scenes. I was blown away! Not looking for more BrroomHilary; but I do await your scenes for next time. Luv you much and I will holler at you again next time.

Something is wrong w/ this site. Posting is sos hard to do and takes entirely too long.

Where are the ratings? I guess they will be late again, too!

#28948   2013/09/23 05:03AM
    Rfan

Morning love for the best couple in Daytime Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby.

#28949   2013/09/23 02:43PM
    MsSuperSuds

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on. — John F. Kennedy

You are the best couple ever created in daytime TV. Luv you much and I look forward to seeing more of you on screen as much as possible. Enjoy the evening & I will holler at you again next time. The memory of you, Cane & Lily Ashby, will live on so much longer than this saop! Long live LANE!

#28950   2013/09/23 03:35PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on. — John F. Kennedy

You are the best couple ever created in daytime TV. Luv you much and I look forward to seeing more of you on screen as much as possible. Enjoy the evening & I will holler at you again next time. The memory of you, Cane & Lily Ashby, will live on so much longer than this saop! Long live LANE!

i agree with you.

« 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list