List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 04:14PM, Views: 7002562, Replies: 30110
    « 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 » »| page:
    #28931   2013/09/18 03:38PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MsSuperSuds

Quote daneerose:
    Quote elizadolittle: Hi laners. Today's US show has Lanex. There is lots of drama on the Cdn ep today for Lane but, it is must see for any Lane fan

Thanks for the heads up will be watching tomorrow's show

All I can say is WOW! Lane hasn't been written for like this in so long. I thoroughly enjoyed the show today! Lily was Awesome. I am so glad they are giving her the opportunity shine. Tptb went out to find an actress who they thought could play the B!tch role (Hilary) well and all the time they had Christel there. She was just all kinds of perfect today. Love my Lily and Cane!

ITA! The members of the cast are so much stonger actors than the newbies! Loved today's US episode and I will be watching tomorrow's also. Thanks to JG! I can understand the Creative Differences he has w/ JFP! Hope there will be more episodes like this one to come. You done good, JG! I love LANE!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/18 03:41PM
    #28932   2013/09/18 04:08PM
    MsSuperSuds

Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find that you have crossed the mountain. — Unknown

Loved today's episode! Way to go, Cane & Lily Ashby! I am so glad that the two of you are working together this time. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later.

#28933   2013/09/18 07:26PM
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote shalaydra75: Suds, this really has nothing to do with Neil. This is writers mandate to break up Lane and minimize Cane as long as he is with Lily. They do not care how they do it. I know I got close to being booted out of the Lane thread in the CBS forum because I talked about racism a lot. It may happen again, but I still contend that the writers are responded to posters and critics who will not accept a powerful white man married to, in love with and have children by a black wife-Period. I am a child of business owners, and I have worked with charities, I know for a fact that businesses love advertisement, which Lane fans provide Y&R. Critics and TPTB can talk all day and all night, they will never convince me that if Lily was white and Lane fans were providing free advertisement that TBTP would not be heavily promoting them. Some people rave about Scandal being a game changer, but Olivia is only a mistress. From the earliest history of this country, powerful white men have had black mistresses, but not wives. I do hope that I am blowing hot air and that I am wrong as 2 left shoes.

I am so glad I was blowing out hot air. Go Lane!!!

Blowing out hot air is good! I do it all the time. It relieves a lot of tensions, stresses, apprehensions, and most of all--a lot of misinterpretations. Besides all we have ever gotten from both MAB & now JFP is muzzling and "dumbing down" of Cane & Lily to introduce and promote other characters--mostly newbies. Hopefully my favorite couple will finally get to be written as adults who know how to think, reason, speak and defend themselves against these other folks. I know what thats like b/c I have had to put quite a few folks on notice, too.

Thanks for understanding. I also luv feisty Lily. I will enjoy tomorrow's episode.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/18 07:30PM
    #28934   2013/09/18 10:48PM
    MRKATE

:) YES....THANK-YOU JG....both Lane and their fans needed and deserved this......loved the recaps.....and I will not only watch the show I will DVR it

Ladies just a thought .....maybe we should tweet and call tptb a thank you....?

#28935   2013/09/19 04:04AM
    Rfan

Morning love and support for the best couple in Daytime Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby.

Laners please send a thank you to TPTB today. Email, phone or tweet or all three just let them know how you feel about seeing our Real Lane back in action. This is the Lane we know and love.

#28936   2013/09/19 12:04PM
    luvroflife

I am going to revel in this moment for Lane!! This is the Lane that attracted my attention and started my viewing of this show.

This couple is really special. So natural with each other! Willing to "go there" to protect each other and their family. Love what they represent!

Definitely sending 'thanks' to Y&R for recognizing this couple's magic!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 12:05PM
    #28937   2013/09/19 12:15PM
    MsSuperSuds

Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand – and melting like a snow flake. — M.B. Ray

Hey Lily & Cane Ashby! You made me smile today! Glad that you worked together to take care of this nagging she-devil who has entered your world. Good show on yesterday! Watching the two of your work your magic is like having a swoosh of a fresh fall breeze sweep thru my atmosphere. Luv you much and I will holler at you again ASAP. Have a great day.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 12:19PM
    #28938   2013/09/19 06:53PM
    shalaydra75

Lane fans-I think it is a wonderful idea to contact tptb to let them know we enjoyed the last 2 episodes. Hopefully, they will continue on this path.

#28939   2013/09/20 08:18AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in Daytime the detectives Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashbys the 007 of YR.

#28940   2013/09/20 11:01AM
    MsSuperSuds

Desiderius Erasmus: “Prevention is better than cure.”

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" is the way this same adage was stated to me as I was growing up. So glad it applies to LANE b/c I simply could not go thru another one of those separations. The longing looks, the desires and the attempts at ignoring each other are just too much for me to bear again. I would just have to walk away for as long as it lasted. Anyway, I am glad that did not happen. Seeing Lily and Cane work together to save their marriage & family is a good thing. Seeing them written as thinking, feeling, speaking and acting as intelligent & mature adults is another good thing. I simply cannot thank JG enough for getting this ball rolling. Luv you much, Ashby family; and I hope to see you on screen more often ASAP. Have a great Friday.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 11:03AM
    « 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list