List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 03:20PM, Views: 6585006, Replies: 29953
    « 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 » »| page:
    #28921   2013/09/17 05:26PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Ashby Family! I hope there is a creative curve in this rehashed plot point somewhere. Will try to follow until it folds or I get sick of it and wlak away. Will holler at you again on tomorrow, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby. Have a great night!

#28922   2013/09/17 05:59PM
    hilliard

9/17 CDN Spoiler: Cane, Hilary....

Lily & Cane spend the afternoon having mad passionate sex in Cane’s hotel room. After making love, they share pillow talk about their plan to trap Hillary.

Cane is staying in this hotel room pretending that they’re separated. Lily wants Cane get friendly with Hilary and lure her into confessing that she’s Anne Turner.

Hilary & Mason meet. Mason gives her a packet of white powder. He says be careful this is powerful stuff. Hilary needs these drugs as part of her plan. She wants to hurt Neil’s daughter and Cane is the key.

Hilary orders Mason to get closer to Devon by promising sex. She wants to know what Devon will do with all his money!

Devon & Neil talk about his 2.5 billion inheritance. Neil warns Devon that new “friends” may start appearing.
    Mason stalks Devon and befriends him. He gets Devon talking about all the money he inherited. Devon says it was 9 figures. Mason’s eyes light up with greed.

Lily runs into Hillary. They have a cat fight. Lily threatens Hilary to stay away from HER husband! Hilary smirks and says, “We’ll see about that.”

Lily phones Cane and tells him that Hilary is probably on her way over there.

Hillary goes to Cane’s hotel room and knocks. Cane answers the door shirt-less. Hilary’s face lights up with lust. Cane invites Hilary inside and asks her to stay for lunch.
    Cane orders room service. When his back is turned, Hilary puts the white powder into his champagne.

After Cane drinks the drugged champagne, he passes out unconscious and Hilary makes her move.

Preview: Lily is furious and very upset. She slaps Cane. Their plan backfired.

#28923   2013/09/17 06:48PM
    L4LANE

Good Evening Lane Fans,
    Dropping in to show my support to my favorite couple I see tomorrow is a must see show I have not watch the in a long time but I just read the spoilers and tomorrow I must watch

Hi Lanie, MS,
    I miss you guys, I have working long hours, and been having problem with my knees. But I still love my Lane, and especially all the Lane Fans

#28924   2013/09/17 08:18PM
    shalaydra75

I regret that the writers have decided to allow Cane. the streetwise CEO, to be taken advantage of 3 times. Who turns his/her back on a devious person. I feel sorry for the writers. If this all they got, Y&R is going down.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 08:20PM
    #28925   2013/09/18 08:35AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in Daytime. Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby

#28926   2013/09/18 09:25AM
    daneerose

Hi Laners! Going to watch the show today. I hear all kinds of drama is headed Lane's way. Always supporting my Lane no matter how dumb the writing gets

Hi Hilliard! Interesting name. I think this is the first time I have seen you post in this thread. Are you a Lane fan if so interesting username you've picked. Why don't you introduce yourself?

Have a great day Laners!

#28927   2013/09/18 02:33PM
    elizadolittle

Hi laners. Today's US show has Lanex. There is lots of drama on the Cdn ep today for Lane but, it is must see for any Lane fan

#28928   2013/09/18 02:58PM
    shalaydra75

Quote shalaydra75: Suds, this really has nothing to do with Neil. This is writers mandate to break up Lane and minimize Cane as long as he is with Lily. They do not care how they do it. I know I got close to being booted out of the Lane thread in the CBS forum because I talked about racism a lot. It may happen again, but I still contend that the writers are responded to posters and critics who will not accept a powerful white man married to, in love with and have children by a black wife-Period. I am a child of business owners, and I have worked with charities, I know for a fact that businesses love advertisement, which Lane fans provide Y&R. Critics and TPTB can talk all day and all night, they will never convince me that if Lily was white and Lane fans were providing free advertisement that TBTP would not be heavily promoting them. Some people rave about Scandal being a game changer, but Olivia is only a mistress. From the earliest history of this country, powerful white men have had black mistresses, but not wives. I do hope that I am blowing hot air and that I am wrong as 2 left shoes.

I am so glad I was blowing out hot air. Go Lane!!!

#28929   2013/09/18 03:08PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote shalaydra75: Suds, this really has nothing to do with Neil. This is writers mandate to break up Lane and minimize Cane as long as he is with Lily. They do not care how they do it. I know I got close to being booted out of the Lane thread in the CBS forum because I talked about racism a lot. It may happen again, but I still contend that the writers are responded to posters and critics who will not accept a powerful white man married to, in love with and have children by a black wife-Period. I am a child of business owners, and I have worked with charities, I know for a fact that businesses love advertisement, which Lane fans provide Y&R. Critics and TPTB can talk all day and all night, they will never convince me that if Lily was white and Lane fans were providing free advertisement that TBTP would not be heavily promoting them. Some people rave about Scandal being a game changer, but Olivia is only a mistress. From the earliest history of this country, powerful white men have had black mistresses, but not wives. I do hope that I am blowing hot air and that I am wrong as 2 left shoes.

I am so glad I was blowing out hot air. Go Lane!!!

Blowing out hot air is good! I do it all the time. It relieves a lot of tensions, stresses, apprehensions, and most of all--a lot of misinterpretations. Besides all we have ever gotten from both MAB & now JFP is muzzling and "dumbing down" of Cane & Lily to introduce and promote other characters--mostly newbies. Hopefully my favorite couple will finally get to be written as adults who know how to think, reason, speak and defend themselves against these other folks. I know what thats like b/c I have had to put quite a few folks on notice, too.

#28930   2013/09/18 03:33PM
    daneerose

Quote elizadolittle: Hi laners. Today's US show has Lanex. There is lots of drama on the Cdn ep today for Lane but, it is must see for any Lane fan

Thanks for the heads up will be watching tomorrow's show

All I can say is WOW! Lane hasn't been written for like this in so long. I thoroughly enjoyed the show today! Lily was Awesome. I am so glad they are giving her the opportunity shine. Tptb went out to find an actress who they thought could play the B!tch role (Hilary) well and all the time they had Christel there. She was just all kinds of perfect today. Love my Lily and Cane!

« 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list