List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/17 01:02PM, Views: 6675819, Replies: 30010
    « 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 » »| page:
    #28911   2013/09/16 04:17AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Rfan

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote jimmmy: I just read Cane will get drugged and raped by Hillary. Why does this keep happening to him? This will be the third time Cane is raped.

What if Hillary is pregnant from the rape???

There is no official basis for this negatve spumor; so there is no reason to address such a negative event for LANE in this thread.

Cane has never been raped just another wishful thinking agenda wishing and hoping.

#28912   2013/09/16 01:29PM
    MsSuperSuds

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Those who look outside, dream. Those who looks inside, awaken. — Carl Gustav Jung

There is a lot of truth in that statement. Introspection never hurt anyone. It helps clarify your own being--who you are & what you want out of this life. The sad thing is that most folks are afraid to be alone long enough to give it a good try.

Anyway, I just dropped in to say hello to my favorite soap family, The Ashbys! Hope to see them on screen this week. Will holler at you again later. Enjoy the evening.

#28913   2013/09/16 01:32PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote MRKATE: I found out my ban on the other board has been lifted don't know why..... don't know why it happen at all not that it matters any more I have decided not to post over there .....so I will say this here......there. is a new VP of CBS daytime her name is Margot Wain and she will be the executive involved with young and restless she will work under AMCD. we need to get her contact information and start communicating with her cause I refuse to watch this so called spoiler happen again for the 3 time ..........will support the actors/characters always but not by watching the show.....hoping Lily saves the day but read a fall spoiler that's not good...supposedly it's from SOD but I won't say it incase it's wrong ....I hope

Long Live Lane

Glad to see you posting again, MrKate! Welcome.

#28914   2013/09/16 01:39PM
    shalaydra75

I am happy to see Lane fans are still active. This new s/l is ridiculous.

#28915   2013/09/16 02:06PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75: I am happy to see Lane fans are still active. This new s/l is ridiculous.

I love Lily & Cane. AND I tried to defend this stupidity; but I don't know how much more I can take!

Promo for this week:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_mgPBhSUeA&feature=youtu.be

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 02:12PM
    #28916   2013/09/16 06:10PM
    shalaydra75

Thanks Suds! I like how Lily is standing strong with Little Miss Milly Mouth. I hope that this rumor is nothing more than Lane haters flinging mess.

#28917   2013/09/16 08:08PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75: Thanks Suds! I like how Lily is standing strong with Little Miss Milly Mouth. I hope that this rumor is nothing more than Lane haters flinging mess.

I hope we get the gist of this mess from CDN recaps on tomorrow. So sad to destroy Lily & Cane for something Neil did 10 years ago. Hilary is perhaps extremely intelligent; but she has to be slightly off her rockers. Personally, I am sick of her. She has no substance other than to destroy the Ashbys. I guess she will target Devon next but not Neil. Confusing! Good night! Will catch up again on tomorrow.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 08:12PM
    #28918   2013/09/16 08:40PM
    shalaydra75

Suds, this really has nothing to do with Neil. This is writers mandate to break up Lane and minimize Cane as long as he is with Lily. They do not care how they do it. I know I got close to being booted out of the Lane thread in the CBS forum because I talked about racism a lot. It may happen again, but I still contend that the writers are responded to posters and critics who will not accept a powerful white man married to, in love with and have children by a black wife-Period. I am a child of business owners, and I have worked with charities, I know for a fact that businesses love advertisement, which Lane fans provide Y&R. Critics and TPTB can talk all day and all night, they will never convince me that if Lily was white and Lane fans were providing free advertisement that TBTP would not be heavily promoting them. Some people rave about Scandal being a game changer, but Olivia is only a mistress. From the earliest history of this country, powerful white men have had black mistresses, but not wives. I do hope that I am blowing hot air and that I am wrong as 2 left shoes.

#28919   2013/09/16 09:30PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75: Suds, this really has nothing to do with Neil. This is writers mandate to break up Lane and minimize Cane as long as he is with Lily. They do not care how they do it. I know I got close to being booted out of the Lane thread in the CBS forum because I talked about racism a lot. It may happen again, but I still contend that the writers are responded to posters and critics who will not accept a powerful white man married to, in love with and have children by a black wife-Period. I am a child of business owners, and I have worked with charities, I know for a fact that businesses love advertisement, which Lane fans provide Y&R. Critics and TPTB can talk all day and all night, they will never convince me that if Lily was white and Lane fans were providing free advertisement that TBTP would not be heavily promoting them. Some people rave about Scandal being a game changer, but Olivia is only a mistress. From the earliest history of this country, powerful white men have had black mistresses, but not wives. I do hope that I am blowing hot air and that I am wrong as 2 left shoes.

JFP's reputation preceded her. That breakup was on tap as soon as JFP came aboard & nothing has changed except hiring a lot of AA actors as smokescreens so they don't loose the AA viewers. The whole show is crap right now and once that happens, Y&R is over for me. I will hang around the MB's & Twitter to see the meltdown & get the story firsthand. Other than that, I am done! Some LANERs feel that they will be OK. JG is gone so JFP can put her spin on this soap & I feel it is headed to the gaveyard.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 09:37PM
    #28920   2013/09/17 11:53AM
    MsSuperSuds

Desiderius Erasmus:
    “Prevention is better than cure.”

Here is hoping LANE can prevent this catastrophe before it happens. Mucho luck to you, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby! Luv you!

« 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list