List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 03:16PM, Views: 6614234, Replies: 29977
    « 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 » »| page:
    #28891   2013/09/11 03:54PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MsSuperSuds

Jimi Hendrix:
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”

There is plenty of love to go around in the Ashby household. Charlie & Mattie are so cute and cuddly. Looking forward to seeing more of them soon, too. Luv you much and I am so very glad to see you on screen for 3 consecutive episodes this week. I am hoping that Kay's bequest in her will gives you more story and screen time. Looking forward to more ASAP.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/11 03:57PM
    #28892   2013/09/11 04:26PM
    daneerose

Hi Laners

I actually enjoyed the whole show today. The Will part was so funny! I was pleasantly surprised to see what everyone got. So glad Cane continues to be the CEO. Lily simply look gorgeous with that little black dress. They don't have to dress her like a hoochie to make her sexy. I love that no matter where Cane and Lily are they are touching each other. It warms my heart. I have watched other couples on this show and none of them show as much affection to one another as these two do. Long Live Lane!

I noticed Neil again was absent from another gathering for Kay. Seems they want him totally out of the loop all around. His story is all about Lane now and he wasn't invited to the Will reading or Kays death revelation. SMH

#28893   2013/09/11 06:50PM
    Lanealways

Keep mailing your Lane votes make them count:

Favourites:

ChristelKhalil
    DanielGoddard
    Lily and Cane #LaneYR

Mail 2:

CBS (abc) Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Please note that the cut-off date is Thursday, September 12.

Thanks to everyone for all you do #SimplyThebest

Must watch www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zMZyekzW-c …

Cane & Lily ALL LOVE by this awesome lady @Angemode Tx😘

Music is The Scientist by Coldplay

#28894   2013/09/11 06:54PM
    Lanealways

Lane Fans ‏@WeLoveLane 10 Sep
    Mail votes for @DanielGoddard @ChristelAdnana #Lane to
    CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Retweeted by Christel Khalil

Retweeted by Daniel Goddard

#28895   2013/09/11 07:21PM
    Lanealways

Update: Honor Jeanne Cooper & Save Taft Fox Theater

https://www.facebook.com/events/548768255189488/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201434044686403&set=gm.55910103... />

Vonda J Smith Via FB

I received this email last night stating the initial down payment for the equipment was successfully funded. We are still having the "Safe the Taft Fox Theater In Honor of Jeanne Cooper Auction" to help with the remaining $160,000 balance!!

We pledged $250 to the kickstarter event. Thank you to everyone around the world that sent in a donation and Thank you Charlie and Cassondra for all your assistance to make our events successful!

Congratulations!
    Thanks to you and 233 other backers, Taft Fox Theater Digital Projection Upgrade has been successfully funded. We will now charge your credit card.
    Pledge Summary
    Amount pledged: $250.00 USD

Be sure to check out the items on our auction site; link below:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1375924499305859/ — with Cassondra Wright Brotzman and Charlie Bradley.

#28896   2013/09/11 07:24PM
    shalaydra75

Great job Lane-I have enjoyed all 3 days. Have a great weekend Lane fans.

#28897   2013/09/11 07:40PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:

Jimi Hendrix:
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”

Indeed

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/11 07:40PM
    #28898   2013/09/11 08:14PM
    MRKATE

Lanealways and MSS......thanks for the support it is very appreciated ........would have posted sooner but my real life got in the way

Glad to read SID admitted the mistake on twitter at least......that's something .....didn't think they would have done that

Long Live Lane

#28899   2013/09/12 11:11AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote MRKATE: Lanealways and MSS......thanks for the support it is very appreciated ........would have posted sooner but my real life got in the way

Glad to read SID admitted the mistake on twitter at least......that's something .....didn't think they would have done that

Long Live Lane

Glad to see you posting, MrKate. Feel free to post here anytime. I hope that all goes well w/ your personal affairs. AND I am glad that you still love LANE--no matter what else happens or who says different. VIVA La LANE!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 11:14AM
    #28900   2013/09/12 12:00PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote daneerose: Hi Laners

I actually enjoyed the whole show today. The Will part was so funny! I was pleasantly surprised to see what everyone got. So glad Cane continues to be the CEO. Lily simply look gorgeous with that little black dress. They don't have to dress her like a hoochie to make her sexy. I love that no matter where Cane and Lily are they are touching each other. It warms my heart. I have watched other couples on this show and none of them show as much affection to one another as these two do. Long Live Lane!

I noticed Neil again was absent from another gathering for Kay. Seems they want him totally out of the loop all around. His story is all about Lane now and he wasn't invited to the Will reading or Kays death revelation. SMH

Hey Daneerose! I hope KSJ gets a story whenn this Amy Bella Muse comes aboard. I hope she is for him. They need to screen test him w/ females b/f pairing him w/ the next AA woman who comes aboard. Neil needs a woman who is a firecracker. Neil is a somewhat nice but stodgy business-minded executive who was once totally family oriented. With this parade of unsuitable women in and out of his life, I am not sure what he is or who he is nowadays. MAB made a mess of this character and it is tough getting him back onto the GC scene.

« 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list