List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 09:01PM, Views: 7097620, Replies: 30139
    « 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 » »| page:
    #28871   2013/09/07 12:14PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Lanealways

Also this is for MrKate I hope you read this....I wanted to thank you for everything you have done for the LaneTrain. Just wanted to let you know that I really do appreciate it so much. Have a lovely weekend. I hope you come and say hi to us here now and then. FF Love

#28872   2013/09/07 12:22PM
    Lanealways

I have some Great news about the theatre that we are contributing in order to save it and also have it renamed after Jeanne:

Honor Jeanne Cooper & Save Taft Fox Theater
    https://www.facebook.com/events/548768255189488/

Vonda J Smith Via FB:

Good evening all, I have terrific news!! Kent from Taft Fox Theater announced The West Side Park and Recreation Districts has agreed to partner with the Fox Theater to utilize the Fox for community events. This partnership will provide the remaining $20,000 needed to reach their goal! The Fox will NOT close and WILL upgrade to the latest digital projection technology!

Even with the good news that they will reach their goal for the down payment, we would like to encourage folks to continue supporting the upcoming fundraisers.

Any amount over $40,000 will go towards the total project cost of $200,000. They are currently looking at the cost to add 3D. All projectors are 3D ready, but they will need a new screen, etc. So any additional funds will end up going to equipment that will make the movie going experience better!
    Let’s continue showing Jeanne’s hometown of Taft, CA our love for her and support of their small community. Let’s make this auction a huge success to count toward the remaining balance of $160,000.

Kent & David all of us Jeanne fans look forward to the "GRAND RE-OPENING" be sure to give us plenty of notice so we can pack your theater and see your tribute to Jeanne with the donated items from Caren, Corbin, and Collin. Maybe in one of the 3 theaters you can show an throw-back of Jeanne's earlier films.

Remember the auction to help Fox Theater begins tomorrow, Wednesday, September 4th @ 10 PM EST.

isn't this wonderful news

#28873   2013/09/07 12:27PM
    Lanealways

#FF

Happy Sat #LanersNFriends......just saying hello

Hope everyone is doing alright....I'm so happy #Lane is #1 across the board once again...this makes me smile

Anyway....just a reminder please keep voting: Lets keep them at the top where they belong...mine is already on the way

Favourites:

ChristelKhalil
    DanielGoddard
    Lily and Cane #LaneYR

Mail 2:

CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Please note that the cut-off date is Thursday, September 12. TY so much everybody for everything you do. Its very much appreciated! xoxo

Be seeing ya peeps

#28874   2013/09/07 12:31PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shorty725:
    Quote daneerose: Hi Laners I hear that the kiss is on Monday's show. I am hearing differing views on it I guess I have to wait to see it myself.

I also am going to rant a bit. Some of the fans of another fan base are not supporting the voting on the CBS Fanticipate Poll because Cane and Lily are in the clip. These fans take the fan wars too far. The vote is for YR soaps not Cane and Lily. If all these fan wars continue I fear the soap will soon be affected. I get so tired of these fans who wont participate in a poll because they didn't get to breakup a paring in order to get the one they want. The hating is ugly and these fans don't realize it makes others look at them as crazy! I don't even think these fans can put the fan wars aside to save this soap because as long as JFP is there non of us are going to get what we want. "A Well Written Soap"

Yes, a well written soap is what we all should want. I know that's what I want to see on Y&R, not the shock and awe plot points that we have been seeing lately.

ITA! The kiss or the thought of the kiss doesn't disturb me at all. Like nearly everyone else, I am tired of the third party intrusions, the attempts at shocking the fans into a frenzy, & the underdevelopment of my favorite characters. So I am looking foward to the climax of this current set of plot points involving LANE, the reading of the Kay's will, and the blowouts that follow. Creating a new set of visible corporate players in GC ought to be interesting. Looking foward to seeing what happens.

Anny, I think if we had explained the Fall Fanticize Poll that way in the beginning and solicited those votes from viewers at large, we would possibly had more cooperation. Sorry I did not think that way before now for myself. To put the complete success of daytime TV in this poll on the backs of LANERS gives such an unfair advantage to voters of series in primetime TV. I do hope that LANE made a good showing for daytime TV even if they are not leading. There are so many more primetime than daytime viewers.

As long as we did our part voting thats all that matters. I'm really not concerned with those who didn't. Their hatred is just too much so I say thats their problem.
    Besides all that TPTB are the ones who cultivated that hate so its no surprise its biting them in the butt.

Anyway, keep going strong in all you do Laners. Do not give the haters a second thought. xo

#28875   2013/09/08 08:48AM
    luvroflife

Cane & Lily have brought so many viewers to this show, myself being one. They exude a connection that even long time pairing do not. They compliment each other and you feel the respect. That is what drew me to them.

Love what these characters portray and hope writers "keep them true to who they are".

Happy Sunday Laners!!

#28876   2013/09/08 11:51AM
    MsSuperSuds

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
    — Milton Berle

I have never seen a duo who works better together than DG & CK. What they have as a team cannot be manufactured by pushing two people of the opposite sex together. That on-screen chemistry cannot be directed; it is just that intangible something that the two of them have w/ each other which cannot be copied. This kind of personal, romantic intuitive chemistry between two people cannot be bottled, sold or bought. It just IS! And it attracts an audience whether TPTB or a small faction of viewers dislike them or it. I love it! And I love them, too. Hope there are other projects where that great interpersonal chemistry can be shown. Have a great Sunday!

#28877   2013/09/08 07:27PM
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Rfan: You did it again Laners Lane are number one again in SID Actor, Actress, Couple you go Laners you rock.

Thanks for the good news, Rfan! I will bet SID did not do a retraction of their erroneous results of that stupid poll in this issue of the magazine, did they?

Suds, I doubt it. Even if they retract it, I bet that it will be in a small corner on a back page. I say that because when I was on the CBS board, a poster who would always quote Nelson Branco and other soap "critics," continuously attempted to convince me that Lane was not popular. I, therefore, searched for the ratings for myself, which led me to understand that critics just outright lied about ratings. IMO, the "critics" are trying to influence the new writers. I have often read the rantings of anti-Lane fans. Most of them think that Lane fans are teenagers who can be swayed. These posters believe that once lane fans see Cane or Lily with someone else, they would be OK.

#28878   2013/09/09 05:03AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the number one couple in Daytime. Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby.

#28879   2013/09/09 11:07AM
    MsSuperSuds

World peace, like community peace, does not require that each man love his neighbor -- it requires only that they live together with mutual tolerance, submitting their disputes to a just and peaceful settlement.
    — John F. Kennedy

What a couple! As a smart, intelligent, & loving married couple, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby can conquer almost anything thrown at them. Looking forward to seeing you in action this week. Luv you much and I will check on you again soon. Have a great day!

#28880   2013/09/09 04:46PM
    shalaydra75

Loved how Lane was in-synch with each other today. Go Lane!!!

« 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list