List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 11:54AM, Views: 7007766, Replies: 30111
    « 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 » »| page:
    #28861   2013/09/06 09:51AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MsSuperSuds

Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something — Henry David Thoreau

Hey Ashby family! You are good for my morale, my physical health, & my interactions w/ others. So as far as I am concerned, you are good for a lot of things. Hope to see more of you on screen ASAP. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the day. Enjoy the day!

#28862   2013/09/06 09:55AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Rfan: You did it again Laners Lane are number one again in SID Actor, Actress, Couple you go Laners you rock.

Thanks for the good news, Rfan! I will bet SID did not do a retraction of their erroneous results of that stupid poll in this issue of the magazine, did they?

#28863   2013/09/06 10:35AM
    MsSuperSuds

Today is September 6, the last day to vote for LANE in theFANTICIZE FALL poll. Vote your little hearts out today! "Can't wait for more Sizzling Chemistry!"

www.cbs.com/shows/fall-previews-2013/fanticipate-fall/tab/4/6E85BF55-7630-9A80-1...

#28864   2013/09/06 06:40PM
    shalaydra75

Quote Rfan: You did it again Laners Lane are number one again in SID Actor, Actress, Couple you go Laners you rock.

Great news! Thanks for the information Suds. Have a great weekend Lane fans.

#28865   2013/09/06 07:50PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Night, Ashby Family! Good night LANERS! Sleep well! Will catch you next time!

#28866   2013/09/06 08:43PM
    daneerose

Hi Laners I hear that the kiss is on Monday's show. I am hearing differing views on it I guess I have to wait to see it myself.

I also am going to rant a bit. Some of the fans of another fan base are not supporting the voting on the CBS Fanticipate Poll because Cane and Lily are in the clip. These fans take the fan wars too far. The vote is for YR soaps not Cane and Lily. If all these fan wars continue I fear the soap will soon be affected. I get so tired of these fans who wont participate in a poll because they didn't get to breakup a paring in order to get the one they want. The hating is ugly and these fans don't realize it makes others look at them as crazy! I don't even think these fans can put the fan wars aside to save this soap because as long as JFP is there non of us are going to get what we want. "A Well Written Soap"

#28867   2013/09/07 06:43AM
    shorty725

Quote daneerose: Hi Laners I hear that the kiss is on Monday's show. I am hearing differing views on it I guess I have to wait to see it myself.

I also am going to rant a bit. Some of the fans of another fan base are not supporting the voting on the CBS Fanticipate Poll because Cane and Lily are in the clip. These fans take the fan wars too far. The vote is for YR soaps not Cane and Lily. If all these fan wars continue I fear the soap will soon be affected. I get so tired of these fans who wont participate in a poll because they didn't get to breakup a paring in order to get the one they want. The hating is ugly and these fans don't realize it makes others look at them as crazy! I don't even think these fans can put the fan wars aside to save this soap because as long as JFP is there non of us are going to get what we want. "A Well Written Soap"

Yes, a well written soap is what we all should want. I know that's what I want to see on Y&R, not the shock and awe plot points that we have been seeing lately.

#28868   2013/09/07 10:44AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shorty725:
    Quote daneerose: Hi Laners I hear that the kiss is on Monday's show. I am hearing differing views on it I guess I have to wait to see it myself.

Yes, a well written soap is what we all should want. I know that's what I want to see on Y&R, not the shock and awe plot points that we have been seeing lately.

ITA! The kiss or the thought of the kiss doesn't disturb me at all. Like nearly everyone else, I am tired of the third party intrusions, the attempts at shocking the fans into a frenzy, & the underdevelopment of my favorite characters. So I am looking foward to the climax of this current set of plot points involving LANE, the reading of the Kay's will, and the blowouts that follow. Creating a new set of visible corporate players in GC ought to be interesting. Looking foward to seeing what happens.

Anny, I think if we had explained the Fall Fanticize Poll that way in the beginning and solicited those votes from viewers at large, we would possibly had more cooperation. Sorry I did not think that way before now for myself. To put the complete success of daytime TV in this poll on the backs of LANERS gives such an unfair advantage to voters of series in primetime TV. I do hope that LANE made a good showing for daytime TV even if they are not leading. There are so many more primetime than daytime viewers.

#28869   2013/09/07 10:46AM
    MsSuperSuds

Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people. — Spencer Johnson

Just wanted to say good Saturday morning to my favorite couple in daytime TV! Luv you much & I will holler at you again soon.

#28870   2013/09/07 12:12PM
    Lanealways

Happy Sat #LanersNFriends......just saying hello

Hope everyone is doing alright....I'm so happy #Lane is #1 across the board once again...this makes me smile

Anyway....just a reminder please keep voting: Lets keep them at the top where they belong...mine is already on the way

Favourites:

ChristelKhalil
    DanielGoddard
    Lily and Cane #LaneYR

Mail 2:

CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Please note that the cut-off date is Thursday, September 12. TY so much everybody for everything you do. Its very much appreciated! xoxo

« 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list