List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/29 07:20PM, Views: 6754874, Replies: 30030
    « 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 » »| page:
    #28841   2013/08/31 08:31PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    L4LANE

Good Evening Laners,
    Have not been on the board for a while my schedule just won't allow me. I just wanted to say that I love my Lane and CK/DG these two are my favorite and they will always be the only couple that I am interest on this show. Will be back tomorrow night, right now I need to catch with what's going on with my couple these days:-)

#28842   2013/09/01 06:52AM
    Rfan

Sunday love for the best couple in Daytime Tv Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby.

#28843   2013/09/01 09:20AM
    MsSuperSuds

To dream anything that you want to dream. That's the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed.— Bernard Edmonds

Together, the two of you make the most beautiful, loving married couple with children in daytime TV. Looking forward to seeing the two of you on screen next week. In the meantime, Enjoy the Labor Day Sunday with your family. Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon.

#28844   2013/09/01 07:38PM
    Lanealways

Good Sunday all Ll Suds Rfan et all

Happy Labour day tomorrow.....

#28845   2013/09/01 07:40PM
    Lanealways

Lnmvd by Nicky beautiful ..watch ..enjoy

WHat is Love

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqu9nPoqC3o

Music by Haddaway

#28846   2013/09/01 07:42PM
    Lanealways

Keep voting #Lane TY

www.cbs.com/shows/fall-previews-2013/
    fanticipate-fall/tab/4/6E85BF55-7630-9A80-1D9F-65A49441D0D6/

also start getting your Lane votes for sid to mail as early as possible...must stay on top of this

#28847   2013/09/01 07:45PM
    Lanealways

Vonda J Smith

Good evening all, thank you all for joining the auction and being part of this event. I hope it can be a huge success in honor of our beloved Jeanne. I know we are all very excited about this event and want to contribute. Your help and efforts are greatly appreciated! The only thing I request is to respect Jeanne’s family and thank Caren for allowing us to have this auction and for donate items. Sunday the 8th is the 4 month anniversary of Jeanne’s death; and also the death of Katherine Chancellor is Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. Jeanne’s children and grand-children are basically reliving their Mother’s death this week as well as dealing with Jeanne’s absence for the 1st time on Corbin’s birthday Saturday, September 7th. As hard as it is on Jeanne’s adult children just imagine how hard it is on her grand-children. (As you can tell in the attached pics adored their Grand-Mother very much).

This event is a group event and project. If you speak with someone regularly then feel free to inbox me and let me know you would like to help. I do request that NO ONE tweets and requests or facebooks asking for photos other than “ME”. This is a sensitive subject and the actors can be easily offended and think this is NOT legit if several people keep asking them over and over. If you would like to reply or retweet on twitter than that is fine. If you would like to tweet the link to the auction event page then that is OK too. Several people have refereed to this event as “MY” event. Yes I may have been the one to think of and create the initial event but this is “OUR” event. My efforts mean NOTHING without your participation!

I hope you all understand where I am coming from because we what to honor Jeanne with the same respect she had for others. We want this to be a special tribute to Jeanne’s family with the highest honors, respect and dignity possible. We want to make Jeanne proud while smiling down on ALL of us for saving her hometown theater!

Vonda J SmithPrayer Circle for JEANNE COOPER
    August 30

$655 away from the half way mark! Pledge NOW!!!

www.kickstarter.com/projects/405978513/taft-fox-theater-digital-projection-upgra... />

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201369550954100&set=gm.504138523001329... />

Vonda J Smith

Before I hit the road for 2 hours of driving here is the most recent update on kickstarter! $19,470 with 173 backers. I want to see everyone pledging and hit 20,000 before I get to my destination!! Find your inner Jeanne and open your heart and contribute to a small town community that needs our help!! I hope everyone has a safe and fun family filled weekend!! xoxo to all!!

www.kickstarter.com/projects/405978513/taft-fox-theater-digital-projection-upgra... />

Vonda J Smith

CORBIN BERNSEN is making a public appearance at the Taft Fox Theater in Taft, CA on Sept. 14 for showing of his movie 25 Hill that was filmed in Taft. If you in or near Taft that day or can make a special trip please swing by and meet him, get and autograph or two and a couple DVD's! Please also tell him Vonda said Hi and she will see him soon!! You can purchase your tickets here for only $8!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1408698029349957/

25 Hill - The Movie - Meet Corbin Bernsen
    September 14 at 4:00pm
    Fox Theatre Taft in Taft, California

Vonda J Smith

https://www.facebook.com/events/1375924499305859/

ONLINE AUCTION - TO SAVE THE TAFT FOX THEATER IN HONOR OF
     JEANNE COOPER 

Good afternoon all, I want to THANK YOU all for joining this online facebook auction and participating to help save the Taft Fox Theater in Honor of our dearly beloved Jeanne Cooper. I hope you are as EXCITED as I am; I hope you all have fun and we make this auction a success for everyone involved! If at any point in time you have questions please feel free to inbox me! I just had a thought, I have never seen an auction on Facebook before, we may be making history in honor of Jeanne as well!!

Below are the rules for the bidding wars! As I receive items I will post them on the page. If I have multiple items from different people I will post all items I have on the page so you can pick and choose which items you want to bid on.

1) I will post pic of the item
    2) Bid BELOW the item you want to bid on highest bidder wins
    Bidding will be allowed for 48 hours on each item
    4) Each Photo bidding will begin at $10 and shipping will be $5 (includes shipping and packaging)
    5) Reservation bidding & shipping will be determined per item on books and other items donated.
    6) Each pic will have the starting bid and shipping total in the description
    7) When you are contacted you are the winner you have 24 hours to pay via PayPal or the item will be released to the next person.
    When items are shipped to you there will be a tracking number on the package so we can track where it is. If YOU want to purchase insurance on the package you can but not included in listed shipping cost.
    9) Some of the items will not be delivered in time to count toward the kickstarter fundraiser but all proceeds will be sent to Taft Fox Theater. David Bosworth will confirm when he receives the monies!

Am I leaving out anything??

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

#28848   2013/09/02 07:53AM
    Rfan

Love and support for my fav hot sexy couple in daytime Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby.

#28849   2013/09/02 09:29AM
    MsSuperSuds

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
    — Mother Teresa

Good afternoon, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby! You look marvelous together! Luv you much and I look forward to seeing you on screen ASAP. Will holler at you again later in the day.

#28850   2013/09/02 05:16PM
    shalaydra75

Luv Lane and hope to see them tomorrow.

« 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list