List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 08:52AM, Views: 6867569, Replies: 30069
    « 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 » »| page:
    #28821   2013/08/28 07:11PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Lanealways

I saw a pathetic attempt at apology from SID. Personally I was not impressed.
    I guess we shall have to wait and see if they will have the decency to print the actual facts in the next SID or not.....after their blatant "mistake"
    I wonder what other "mistakes" they have made in regards to Lane and CK/Lily.

#28822   2013/08/28 07:12PM
    Lanealways

oh btw tomorrow is the last day to mail your Lane Votes: We have to keep this going strong no matter what so please make it count.

Christel Khalil
    Daniel Goddard
    Lily and Cane #LaneYR

to

CBS (abc) Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Cut off date Thurs Aug 29th ...TY all ❤❤💋

#28823   2013/08/28 07:16PM
    Lanealways

Christel / Lily fans ‏@ChristelKfans 6h
    @ChristelAdnana @DanielGoddard this is why we love u guys as much as we do . #proudfans
    Retweeted by Lane Fans

#28824   2013/08/28 07:16PM
    Lanealways

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard 12h
    Good Morning! Thank u so much for all the birthday wishes! Love u guys! I hope u have a fantastic day! #Blessed
    Retweeted by Lane Fans

isn't he the best

#28825   2013/08/28 07:17PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds: Here is hoping that Lily and Cane prevail as a married couple w/ a family, home and two careers. I am looking forward to it. Luv you much, Ashby family. Will holler at you again next time.

I feel new writers will not understand LANE and go about destroying them like JFP wanted in the first place.

I want to see Lane prevail as a couple, working together.

#28826   2013/08/28 07:20PM
    Lanealways

^^^ hey shorty good to see you as always

Lane Fans ‏@WeLoveLane 27 Aug
    #LaneFans vote for Cane & Lily in the Fanticipate Fall Poll! Unlimited Voting

www.cbs.com/shows/fall-previews-2013/
    fanticipate-fall/tab/4/6E85BF55-7630-9A80-1D9F-65A49441D0D6/

@DanielGoddard @ChristelAdnana #YR

You guys are still voting as many times as you can...right....right, I know I am and I know we can bring this down

#28827   2013/08/28 08:19PM
    Lanealways

I have a request to make of you guys and or anyone else who would like to participate:

I wanted to FF this information as relayed to me by Cassondra on FB who along with Vonda J Smith

came up with the idea of honouring Jeanne: anyway here is the information for those interested:

Pls RT this if you are on twitter....you can also RT from my TwitterPage

actuallyrt this one instead How to Honor Jeanne and her Hometown of Taft https://www.facebook.com/events/1405062543049742/ … … … … … #PleaseRT #JeanneCooper

RT "@stargatesg1girl @MakeupPatti How to Honor Jeanne and her Hometown of Taft facebook.com/events/1405062
    #PleaseRT #JeanneCooper #FoxTheater"❤

https://www.facebook.com/events/calendar

https://www.facebook.com/jeannecooper.pdnzenterprises

Vonda J Smith Via FB

https://www.facebook.com/groups/prayercircleforjeannecooper/

Hello all, it’s me again! Since May 8th, 2013 we have had the cardbook event and you have also seen me advertising Jeanne's jewelry just because it was so beautiful. As you know, I never had the opportunity to meet Jeanne in person but me along with my 9 year old son, Maddox, were huge fans of her! Today I saw a post on Jess Walton's timeline from another Jeanne fan and shared the link on several pages about the Taft Fox Theater in Jeanne’s hometown being in danger of closing. It is in desperate need of digital image upgrade, as movies on film will no longer be released after 2013.

Jeanne's daughter Caren commented on the post from the PDNZ FB page. (Jeanne Cooper Pdnzenterprises: Hey, it's Caren. I couldn't imagine a greater honor. Now time to get my thinking cap on...Thanks Vonda!) Since this post I have thought about things we as fans could do that would not be very expensive because some of us are unemployed. I think I have thought of an amazing opportunity for all of us to contribute in helping to honor Jeanne Cooper's memory. If at least $40,000 is pledged by Sunday Sep 8, 11:13pm EDT, the theater will not only remain open, it will also be renamed in Jeanne's memory. If each of us could write a letter with our favorite memory of Jeanne and include only $1, we have the ability to donate $2,000 towards this project. Donations in any amount will be greatly appreciated. The minimum amount requested is $1. Please visit the following link for more information. If you are interested in this please let me know. Cassandra, the creator of the group, agrees that this is a great idea!

www.kickstarter.com/projects/405978513/taft-fox-theater-digital-projection-upgra... />

Cassondra Brotzman ‏@stargatesg1girl
    @vivientheplay supports Jeanne's hometown ? #JeanneCooper #FoxTheater https://www.facebook.com/events/548768255189488 … … pic.twitter.com/j5TiHAdApQ

tweet this

https://twitter.com/stargatesg1girl/status/369581404482334720/photo/1

We have an amazing opportunity to contribute in helping to honor Jeanne Cooper's memory. The Taft Fox Theater that is located in Jeanne's hometown is in danger of closing. It is in desperate need of digital image upgrade, as movies on film will no longer be released after 2013. If at least $40,000 is pledged by Sunday Sep 8, 11:13pm EDT, the theater will not only remain open, it will also be renamed in Jeanne's memory. If each of us could donate only $1, we have the ability to donate towards this project.

Please send letters to:
    Vonda J Smith
    2901 Richmond Rd
    Ste: 130-110
    Lexington, KY 40509

Please post on this page when you have sent a letter so I can confirm I received your letter. I will also update daily as I receive. All letters need to be postmarked by 9/3/13 in order to submit to fund by 9/8/13. Thank you.

Vonda J Smith
    Options to contributing $1 or more:

Option 1) Mail a letter with a favorite Jeanne memory & amount donated to the below address. With this option if the project is not funded your amount of money will be refunded back to you. I will personally mail your money back to you. This money will go toward naming the theater or auditorium in honor of Jeanne Cooper.

Jeanne Cooper Taft Fox Theater Fund
    C/O Vonda J Smith
    2901 Richmond Rd
    Ste: 130-110
    Lexington, KY 40509

Option 2) Visit the kickerstarter link below. The money will not go toward naming after Jeanne Cooper but it will still save the theater and saving the theater is the goal. With this option if the event is not funded the credit card provided will not be charged.

www.kickstarter.com/projects/405978513/taft-fox-theater-digital-projection-upgra... />

Vonda J Smith

UPDATE: For those of you that want to contribute to the Jeanne fund using a credit card can even if it is Just $1!

If you have PayPal you can use your credit card or directly from your bank account!

Using Paypal Simply send your contribution to vondajsmith2@yahoo.com and in the memo write JC Taft Fox Theater fund.

If the project is not funded your money will be sent back to you!! So far we have a total of $92. The Goal is $10,000 for the Jeanne fund. Remember if you donate directly to kickstarter it does NOT count for the Jeanne fund. They prefer all of those be submitted in a lump sum!

Thank you!!! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

Thanks,
    Vonda

https://www.facebook.com/groups/prayercircleforjeannecooper/
    permalink/503253286423186/

if you would like to contribute to save the theater and have it renamed after Jeanne please see the above information. I sent my donation today and several of JC's costars have also pledged to help with the fund.

to name a few:

Vonda J Smith
    Just in, Thom Bierdz, is donating his book "Forgiving Troy" and an autographed photo to be auctioned for the "In Honor of Jeanne Cooper" save the Taft Fox Theater fund!! Thank you very much Thom! Have a blessed day!

Vonda J Smith
    Judith Chapman (aka Gloria on Y&R) and Tracey E. Bergman (aka as Lauren on Y&R) is donating autographed photos to be auctioned off to raise money for the In Memory of Jeanne Cooper save the Taft Fox Theater Fund. Thanks to both you lovely ladies!! xoxo

Bid here:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1375924499305859/

Vonda J Smith
    Also have these from Daniel Goddard for the auction! I love the participation we are getting from Jeanne's castmates! The all adored her!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201361633756175&set=pcb.13760901026226... />

Vonda J Smith
    Hey all! Get your bidding hats on. Michael Damian has graciously donated a packet of auction items to count toward the In Honor of Jeanne Cooper fund to save the Taft Fox Theater! THANK YOU MICHAEL!!!

Vonda J Smith
    Doug Davidson aka Paul on Y&R has graciously donated an autographed photo as well!!

Vonda J Smith
    Jerry Douglas aka John Abbott on Y&R has also graciously agreed to donated an autographed photo to be auction in honor of Jeanne Cooper to save the theater!!

Vonda J Smith
    Hey all, I hope you all are getting as excited as I am about the auction. We have so many of Jeanne's cast mates on board that adored her!! I do not have the photos in hand yet. I just have commitments from everyone listed and items are shipping to me this week!

I will have details of how to bid on items posted sometime tomorrow! I would like to keep the bidding on this event page for the loyal fans of Jeanne Cooper. I don't want to auction on ebay so some random Joe can purchase. We have all worked hard and followed Jeanne in our prayer circles, tribute pages, and the "In Memory of Jeanne" group so I think all of you should have the opportunity to own these items!

Vonda J Smith
    Please give me your opinion how how you would like to vote?

1) I post the pic as soon as I receive it and everyone bids below it? Depending the day I receive the items I will allow 48 hours to bid.

2) I post the pic as soon as I receive it and everyone inboxes me their bid? Depending the day I receive the items I will allow 48 hours to bid.

All bids have to be paid for immediately thru PayPal and pays for shipping. Shipping will vary depending on item! I will have shipping prices available tomorrow. If you are in Canada you can also bid & I will have different shipping prices listed.

Please comment below your preference for bidding?!

Thanks in advance,
    Vonda

#28828   2013/08/28 08:24PM
    Lanealways

here is the link for the auction:

ONLINE AUCTION - TO SAVE THE THEATER

https://www.facebook.com/events/1375924499305859/permalink/
    1376111082620534/

Hey all! Get your bidding hats on. We have various items to auction to raise money to save the Taft Fox Theater in Honor of Jeanne.

#28829   2013/08/28 08:56PM
    bail

Quote Lanealways: Hey bail hope your family is doing much better....just sending some love

Lanie, Everyone is doing fine,thank you.

I just came in to show my love for these two. I wish Cane would just listen Lily, she has never been one to jump to conclusions and remember it was Lily that told him to hire her, so for her to express her concerns about Hilary to him he should not dismiss it or treat it lightly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 08:58PM
    #28830   2013/08/29 09:40AM
    daneerose

Hi Lane Fans SID published a poll about Lily giving into her feelings for the newbie. The poll was incorrectly printed in the mag. The correct numbers are 82% say NO she should NOT give into her feelings and 18% saying Yes she should. Soaps In Depth printed a correction on the web. If you are on twitter please Tweet the retraction to @AngelicaMcD @SteveKentSony @CBSDaytime @YRInside include the link to the correction bit.ly/1aMcRgl make sure to say thank you to Soaps in Depth and ask that the correction be printed in the next mag edition.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/29 09:42AM
    « 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list