List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 12:22PM, Views: 6605396, Replies: 29970
    « 2877 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 » »| page:
    #28811   2013/08/27 02:50PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MsSuperSuds

With love and patience, nothing is impossible. — Dr. Daisaku Ikeda

So glad this blogger mystery storyline is picking up steam. What's love got to do with it? EVERYTHING! Lily & Cane Ashby will finally get a chance to work to gether to stay together. I would not want to be Cane's administrative assistant when this comes to a head. Forgivness might be in order but this chick is whacked! Love & support for my favorite soap couple.

Yes, Daneerose, it was a deliberate & intentional attempt by SID to uderrmine Lily & Cane AND to sabotage LANE. SID needs to attend to the welfare of its magazine and not attempt to control or influence hookups on Y&R! How many of the same polls are they going to conduct in order to satisfy their agenda? They need to stop it while they still have subscribers. I will thank them when I see an actual correction or retraction printed in the next issue of SID.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 02:53PM
    #28812   2013/08/27 07:12PM
    bail

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    With love and patience, nothing is impossible. — Dr. Daisaku Ikeda

So glad this blogger mystery storyline is picking up steam. What's love got to do with it? EVERYTHING! Lily & Cane Ashby will finally get a chance to work to gether to stay together. I would not want to be Cane's administrative assistant when this comes to a head. Forgivness might be in order but this chick is whacked! Love & support for my favorite soap couple.

Yes, Daneerose, it was a deliberate & intentional attempt by SID to uderrmine Lily & Cane AND to sabotage LANE. SID needs to attend to the welfare of its magazine and not attempt to control or influence hookups on Y&R! How many of the same polls are they going to conduct in order to satisfy their agenda? They need to stop it while they still have subscribers. I will thank them when I see an actual correction or retraction printed in the next issue of SID.

I always felt that was one of the reasons they started this write in voting process for your favorite couple and actors, because they thought Lane would lose out it the end. That Lane fans were some how cheating when submitting their votes and this was a way to prove it. But once again we have proven the power lane fans have and the love they have for this couple.

They can tried and sabotage them in polls numbers, but it won't ring true considering Cane and Lily have been the number one couple, actress and actor longer then any other couple to date. So they can try and fix the numbers, but we know what went down.

I have caught up on the show. Cane and Lily will work together to stop this blogger and beat her at her own game. Never underestimate the power of Lane. In the end JG wrote some good stuff for these two, I just hope now that he is gone JFP won't see this as an opportunity to make changes. That's what's she famous for.

#28813   2013/08/27 08:24PM
    shalaydra75

The critics, some posters and SID remind me of this last election. Most pollsters were wrong. The one pollster who was correct read the 2010 census and polling data. When I first joined a soap board, a so-called knowledgeable poster stated that according to the polls, neither Lane, Cane or Lily were useful and Chloe, Billy, Adam and Phyllis were the best thing since apple pie. (Ironically, the absence of Billy, Adam and Phyllis did not lower the ratings; moreover, since Phyllis left when CBS was negotiating with Dish, I was expecting a huge loss.) When I did research on the ratings, I found that the poster had flat out lied. Every time writers portray Lane out of character and their rewrite s/l, the ratings suffer. JG has not elevated the ratings because he has presented a Lily that I have never seen. (I enjoyed today’s episode, and I will watch tomorrow.) If TPTB do not understand that soap viewers are not the same as they were 30 years ago, soaps will die. Faking polls, adhering to comments made by critics and select posters will not help.

#28814   2013/08/28 12:24PM
    MsSuperSuds

Here is hoping that Lily and Cane prevail as a married couple w/ a family, home and two careers. I am looking forward to it. Luv you much, Ashby family. Will holler at you again next time.

I feel new writers will not understand LANE and go about destroying them like JFP wanted in the first place.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 12:32PM
    #28815   2013/08/28 12:36PM
    daneerose

Today is Daniel Goddards Birthday! Happy Birthday DG your fans love you much.

Here is a nice Birthday message from CK to DG!

christeladnana
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to @thedanielgoddard!!!!! I love you so much and I'm happy that I get to call you a friend and work with someone as crazy as you😘Have the best day ever! #tvhubby #mywannabeaustralian #canye

#28816   2013/08/28 05:12PM
    MsSuperSuds

Caring can be learned by all human beings, can be worked into the design of every life, meeting an individual need as well as a pervasive need in society.
    — Mary Catherine Bateson

I am so glad that the two of your really care about each other on and off the screen. Luv you much & I will check you later.

Happy Birthday again, Daniel! Hope you had a good time today.

#28817   2013/08/28 06:58PM
    shalaydra75

I enjoyed Lane today. I hope they continue to work together.

#28818   2013/08/28 06:59PM
    Lanealways

Happy Wednesday Peeps Hope your day was lovely...and if it wasn't there is always tomorrow and the day after

Happy birthday to one DanielGoddard just saying that makes me smile.

Hope his day was full of love and smiles

#28819   2013/08/28 07:01PM
    Lanealways

Quote daneerose: Today is Daniel Goddards Birthday! Happy Birthday DG your fans love you much.

Here is a nice Birthday message from CK to DG!

christeladnana
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to @thedanielgoddard!!!!! I love you so much and I'm happy that I get to call you a friend and work with someone as crazy as you😘Have the best day ever! #tvhubby #mywannabeaustralian #canye

awww isn't that sweet:

saw this one from Bryton

Bryton James ‏@BrytonEjames 10h
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY To 1 of my best friends! @DanielGoddard Lucky to B ur mate, love U man! #Canye #DrGod #beastmaster pic.twitter.com/Uwi8Rt6hNR

https://twitter.com/BrytonEjames/status/372749259999027200/photo/1

I'm really glad they are all chums and all...wait is that an Aussie term or British

#28820   2013/08/28 07:02PM
    Lanealways

Hey bail hope your family is doing much better....just sending some love

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 07:02PM
    « 2877 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list