List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 11:53AM, Views: 6671141, Replies: 30008
    « 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 » »| page:
    #28631   2013/07/25 10:17AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MsSuperSuds

Quote daneerose: G'Morning Laners I saw the Canadian epi for today. I really like it. I like Lily having a friend sort of. Abby was a little bit of a busy body trying to make Lily doubt Cane. I also loved the fact that Abby's insights had nothing to do with Head. Hilary is definitely a head case though. I am still on a Lane high after watching that Lane love scene and family time. So sexy! Long Live Lane!

Anny, while I love Lily having a female friend to talk to, I am not so sure that this chatty chick is the one I want that close to her. Colleen was more supportive in a nurturing, friendship w/o all this continued chattiness. Abby reminds me of an insensitive airhead who states her case but keeps digging the knife into a stab wound w/o knowing when to stop w/o killing the person. That kind of airhead Chatty Cathy I can do w/o. Overall, seeing Lily converse w/ a female close to her own age outside of the family circle is a good thing. Loved how she has mastered the business & marketing lingo. Glad she is going to be a competent businesswoman after all the misery she has been thru. I love it!!

#28632   2013/07/25 11:46AM
    luvroflife

This pairing has been thru so much over the years and have emerged together. I've no doubt they will again. So happy to see them represent some realism in a genre that has resorted to sensationalism (for the most part) to get eyes on the screen.

They are the reason I came to Y&R. LUV THEM!!!!

#28633   2013/07/26 04:10AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in Daytime. I see our couple is about to head into and adventure sl that they will be driving. Love it can hardly wait it has been along time coming.

#28634   2013/07/26 05:59AM
    daneerose

Morning my Lane Sistas! I actually enjoyed the Lily scenes yesterday. I love how they are writing Lily as a smart business woman. They seem to be giving her more depth. I also like her forming a friendship. I wish it was someone other than Abby because of many things. But I will take her since she is the only available.

At the fan event CK was asked about the fact she hasn't had her bling on lately. She said they irritated her finger so she wore something smaller. She said she didn't think the fans noticed or cared. They said they did and she promised to have them back on the next time she tapes. Below is a pic of her with her bling back on. The pic was taken this past Wednesday. Pic was taken by Elizabeth Hendrickson Love her! Long Live Lane!

bit.ly/17I2Zj2

#28635   2013/07/26 06:13AM
    daneerose

Oh by the way I meant I love Christel. I like EH she's okay!

#28636   2013/07/26 06:20AM
    daneerose

Another thing Laners! I suggest we keep the posting about Lily and Lily only in the non bash Lily thread. When we post about the other (which I am guilty of)we give significance to the insignificant!

#28637   2013/07/26 08:12AM
    NK87

Good afternoon Laners, hope you are all well. I just watched thursday's epi with the twins again, and boy Cane and Lily's love scenes seem to be getting alot more steamier. DG & CK look really good together and those twins top it all off.

#28638   2013/07/26 10:15AM
    MsSuperSuds

Where hope grows, miracles blossom. — Elna Rae

Lily & Cane are a miracle of hope for anybody who has watched and become involved in their story of survival. It is my constant hope that they will survive this current onslaught of invaders & continue to be a beacon of light and hope for viewers who like a good measure of realism in their soaps. Lily & Cane's twins are miracle babies but their union is a miracle family! Luv you much, Ashby family; and I will holler at you agai later in the evening.

Anny, I try my best to steer clear of any outside annoyances b/c as soon as I respond directly to any one of them, a mod will be threatening me w/ being banned. My motto is to post my thoughts and move on.

#28639   2013/07/26 06:16PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Ashby family! Luv you much and I will holler at you again on tomorrow. Sleep well tonight wherever you are. Can hardly wait to see all of you together again.

#28640   2013/07/26 06:20PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote daneerose: Oh by the way I meant I love Christel. I like EH she's okay!

Really?

« 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list