List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 06:17AM, Views: 7108623, Replies: 30141
    « 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 » »| page:
    #28611   2013/07/22 11:26AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MsSuperSuds

Quote wiseoldsoul: Hello everyone. I am a long time lurker and first time poster. I am a proud Lane fan and will always support this couple

Welcome, Wise! Glad to have you as poster in these threads. I look forward to your posts. Enjoy!

#28612   2013/07/22 11:27AM
    daneerose

Quote bellelady: I am so bored with Lilly/Cane story line and will the writers stop writing how hot Lily is. Who are they trying to convince her or the audience? With all the beautiful young actresses, that are on daytime she is far from being the hottest. I used to like Cane but now he's just a whining jealous husband. Come on. A good looking guy like that has self confidence.)

You really need to get a life. This is a non bash thread and because you are jealous of a fictional character you just couldn't help yourself. Please post this crap in the Sily thread!

#28613   2013/07/23 07:44AM
    Sam01234

Hello Lane fans!

Did you read the Spoiler that Lily will be jealous when Cryler and Abby kiss? These "writers" are sooooo pathetic I have no words

#28614   2013/07/23 08:03AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in Daytime. The writers are doing a sloppy job the writing is not flowing. They are jumping back and forth and it is not endearing the viewers to this show it is turning off more viewer then it is drawing in.

#28615   2013/07/23 08:19AM
    daneerose

Quote Sam01234: Hello Lane fans!

Did you read the Spoiler that Lily will be jealous when Cryler and Abby kiss? These "writers" are sooooo pathetic I have no words

Hey Sam are you a Lane fan or just a Cane fan?I find it interesting that you only post in this thread when you have a negative spoiler to share. Maybe Im wrong but it does seem that way to me. Your last spoiler or post from someone's twitter had the Sily fans excited. We don't need to give them Sily fans anything to crow about. Whatever the spoiler we Laners are ride or die chicks. We love Lane no matter what. That is what makes us a great fanbase.

#28616   2013/07/23 09:05AM
    Sam01234

Quote daneerose:
    Quote Sam01234: Hello Lane fans!

Hey Sam are you a Lane fan or just a Cane fan?I find it interesting that you only post in this thread when you have a negative spoiler to share. Maybe Im wrong but it does seem that way to me. Your last spoiler or post from someone's twitter had the Sily fans excited. We don't need to give them Sily fans anything to crow about. Whatever the spoiler we Laners are ride or die chicks. We love Lane no matter what. That is what makes us a great fanbase.

I am a Lane fan but I'm a huge Cane fan and it's hard to see Cane get hurt... I'm sorry... I just wished the writers would write for Lane and not against them there are so many possibilities for great s/ls but I now know that these "writers" are not and will never be capable of writing great s/ls.

#28617   2013/07/23 09:07AM
    Sam01234

@DanielGoddard & @ChristelAdnana will be live tweeting! Be sure to use #YR & ask questions ow.ly/nepie #LANEYR

#28618   2013/07/23 01:08PM
    luvroflife

Enjoyed the live tweet session. Really enjoyed the Lane family scenes. Enjoyed Lily's proclamations. (If any validity to rumors/spoilers, writers are insulting this character and viewers!!)

Any who, They give balance to a show that, at times, jumps the shark!!

LOVE WHAT LANE BRINGS to this show!!

#28619   2013/07/23 04:07PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote luvroflife: Enjoyed the live tweet session. Really enjoyed the Lane family scenes. Enjoyed Lily's proclamations. (If any validity to rumors/spoilers, writers are insulting this character and viewers!!)

Any who, They give balance to a show that, at times, jumps the shark!!

LOVE WHAT LANE BRINGS to this show!!

ITA! Good post! I feel like LANE kept me here when the rest of the show did not. Talk about "jumping the shark," this paternity story has truly done a whopper of a job! It is time for JFP to go b/c she simply does not understand Y&R, its history, the characters, the cast or anything else about the show. Hervision is not working and I am ashamed of Josh Griffith for writing this crap we see on the screen. However, I must say that I did enjoy Lily, Cane, Mattie and Charlie today.

What a beautiful loving family the Ashbys are! I am still smiling right now from the sighting of them in today's episode. I do realize that the Ashbys were not the intended feature of the episode but they are the only characters to entice me to watch the show at all. The Ashby family was included in this episode b/c Y&R needs eyeballs for ratings. Even though I don't trust the showrunners to do right by LANE, I do hope Y&R got what it intended.

#28620   2013/07/23 04:58PM
    shalaydra75

I have not been watching Lately, I am so glad I watched today. IMO, the Lane scenes were a treat.

« 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list