List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/24 07:02PM, Views: 6215125, Replies: 29650
    « 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 » »| page:
    #28591   2013/07/19 07:54AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MsSuperSuds

Quote luvroflife:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote daneerose: MsSuds, I was so disappointed to see how little time they got. I will never understand them wanting us to watch and then giving us so little to watch. What goes around comes around. They use and abuse us and disappoint us. The will soon get a big disappointment ratings wise. Fans will only hold on for so long then they will give up and walk away. When they need us the most we will not be there to be depended on.

Although very short the dialogue was very good. I am loving forceful Cane. As usual Lane will not be attending the MS fundraiser. I do wonder why they must isolate certain characters all the time?

Night Laners LongLiveLane

Anny, I think TPTB are trying to make too many newbies leading ladies and leading men on the show AND it is not working. So they seem to be trying to get rid of the most popular current cast members believing if they are gone, their newbies will be the romantic leads they want them to be. It is not working and will not working b/c when Lily & Cane are gone, so will I be gone. The fans are gong to leave, too. The newbies are not attracting new fans. Just like the beating Sharon is taking from this regime, her fans do not like it and will not watch. My sister told me today that if they do this to Sharon, she quits and she is not a Sharon fan. She feels like I do--that this is Nick's responsibility, struggle, and story--NOT Sharon's. Sharon is being sacrifieced to save his dimwitted, mangy hide & he is going to be no more popular or well liked w/ fans than he is now. He looks bad for letting her take the fall. Why she wants to have him as a husband again is ridiculous after he chose to leave her & Noah for Phyllis & Summer. I am saying all of this to illustrate the lengths that this regime is going to elevate newbies at the expense of decimating core & veteran cast members. JFP should have learned by now that this scheme does not work & kills soaps.

To be honest, I think that Lily and Cane got even less time in tomorrow's episode than they did in today's epi. That one scene probably took less than 2 minutes and off they go once again to make love. CI has already made a HUGE donation to Nikki's MS fund. They should be attending this GALA pressing the flesh, mingling, making social & business contacts, and having a good time w/ the rest of GC. Where are Neil and Leslie? And Devon? They should be there also, but they are not. Every wonder why? I know one thing and that is the audience is slowly catching on to this separation, isolation and segregation of characters. Good night and I hope we get some good news for a change of pace on this soap.

ITA. I was trying to recall 2008 and early 2009; there was more interaction b/w the cast then or am I mistaken? Then MAB happened and JFP appears to continue trend.

No matter, Lane does so much with so little.

Night Laners!!

JFP has an objectionable agenda for LANE and it is very obviously still in force. A disappearing audience & weak ratings are the only 2 of the reasons that she has not yet put it on the screen. A third reason is Lauren cheating in her marriage. Some things are going to happen anyway; but JFP is just biding her time until she can get the ratings to increase. All the unattached AA characters running around the set w/ little or nothing to do or w/o attachements are just an obvious smokescreen. Neil & Devon have just about disappeared. I guess its hard to keep all the balls in play at the same time. So remain vigilant & keep your eyes on the prize.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 07:59AM
    #28592   2013/07/19 08:11PM
    daneerose

CBS Daytime ‏@CBSDaytime 3h

Sexy,playful &fun? Yeah, we got that! Join @ChristelAdnana & @DanielGoddard 4 a LIVE CHAT, TUES 7/23 1230pmET/930amPT pic.twitter.com/i5cVEwUnoV

#28593   2013/07/20 04:40AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the Best couple in Daytime. Looking forward to the live chat Sexy and playful is a good description of our fav couple they have it all.

#28594   2013/07/20 06:17AM
    Rfan

To the top for the Best in Daytime.

#28595   2013/07/20 10:22AM
    luvroflife

Lane is very special and 'one of a kind' in current daytime.

Really enjoy what they bring to the screen. Makes me smile to see such genuine LOVE!!

#28596   2013/07/20 10:31AM
    MsSuperSuds

Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness. — D.H. Lawrence

Good afternoon, Ashby family! Your presence on this soap is a thing of beauty. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the day. Have a great Saturday!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/20 10:36AM
    #28597   2013/07/20 04:17PM
    daneerose

Hello Laners! I have been watching Friday's epi and although they got so little airtime the Lane scenes are so sweet. When Cane says he hasn't much time to talk and then he just stands there staring at Lily, so sexy. I love angry Cane. The sexual tension is very powerful between them when they fight. No matter how little time they give them Cane and Lily somehow make it work where we see why we love them so much. Long Live Lane

#28598   2013/07/20 08:47PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Ashby Family! Sweet dreams! Luv you much. Will catch you again on tomorrow. Sleep well tonight.

#28599   2013/07/21 06:33AM
    Rfan

Some morning love for the best couple in Daytime bar none.

#28600   2013/07/21 10:23AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote daneerose: Hello Laners! I have been watching Friday's epi and although they got so little airtime the Lane scenes are so sweet. When Cane says he hasn't much time to talk and then he just stands there staring at Lily, so sexy. I love angry Cane. The sexual tension is very powerful between them when they fight. No matter how little time they give them Cane and Lily somehow make it work where we see why we love them so much. Long Live Lane

A life full of enthusiasm, hope and contributions through one's own talent is a life well lived. —Kimberly Day

Love that LANE sexual tension, Daneerose. What a great couple! Talk about sexual healing! I hope that the showrunners don't mess up a good thing like LANE! Have a great Sunday! Will catch you later.

« 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list