List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 07:06AM, Views: 6511467, Replies: 29903
    « 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 » »| page:
    #28581   2013/07/18 04:17AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby simply the best.

#28582   2013/07/18 06:35AM
    Rfan

Tiger Lily is awake can hardly wait bring it Tiger we knew you were in there.

#28583   2013/07/18 10:45AM
    MsSuperSuds

I do believe that when we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own power, it's an opportunity to build on our faith, inner strength, and courage. I've learned that how we face challenges plays a big role in the outcome of them. — Sasha Azevedo

Good morning, LANERS! I truly hope that you are right and that Tiger Lily is awake and ready to start swinging into action to keep her marriage and family in tact. For 7 long grueling months, this writing team has kept both Lily & Cane muffled, muzzled, muted, and/or just too damn silent on issues of importance. Its time for both of them to make some noise. This 3rd party mess has dragged on for too long already & its time to bring it to a halt. Here's hoping my CDN recaps brings some clarity to this set of rat trap plot points. I am waiting to see a much stronger & more united LANE. Will holler at you good people later in the day.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 10:49AM
    #28584   2013/07/18 11:55AM
    luvroflife

In to show love & support for Lane. Wow, even their tiffs are special!!

Love preview of Lily ready to fight for what Lane is. There are no other couples in daytime that comes close to what Lane is. A couple that truly are dedicated to their vows. THIS is why I love them so much!

Love them!!

#28585   2013/07/18 02:06PM
    Rfan

Afternoon love for the hottest couple in Daytime even their fights are hot.

#28586   2013/07/18 06:23PM
    MsSuperSuds

What I like most about LANE fights is the intensity. Lily & Cane speak directly to each other. There is no missing the intent of what each is saying to the other. I just wish there could be more dialogue and the conversations were longer. They are the best couple when going after each other in intense, heated situations like these. When LANE gets 2:15 minutes to discuss their marriage & feelings for one another while Villy gets 12:05 to discuss a gambling habit, something is very very wrong w/ this soap. I know not the identity of the specific agenda; but there is ONE or more. This writing LANE according to someone's agenda is definitely not going to be a winner for Y&R; so I expect it will backfire. Luv you much, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 06:24PM
    #28587   2013/07/18 07:16PM
    daneerose

MsSuds, I was so disappointed to see how little time they got. I will never understand them wanting us to watch and then giving us so little to watch. What goes around comes around. They use and abuse us and disappoint us. The will soon get a big disappointment ratings wise. Fans will only hold on for so long then they will give up and walk away. When they need us the most we will not be there to be depended on.

Although very short the dialogue was very good. I am loving forceful Cane. As usual Lane will not be attending the MS fundraiser. I do wonder why they must isolate certain characters all the time?

Night Laners LongLiveLane

#28588   2013/07/18 07:33PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote daneerose: MsSuds, I was so disappointed to see how little time they got. I will never understand them wanting us to watch and then giving us so little to watch. What goes around comes around. They use and abuse us and disappoint us. The will soon get a big disappointment ratings wise. Fans will only hold on for so long then they will give up and walk away. When they need us the most we will not be there to be depended on.

Although very short the dialogue was very good. I am loving forceful Cane. As usual Lane will not be attending the MS fundraiser. I do wonder why they must isolate certain characters all the time?

Anny, I think TPTB are trying to make too many newbies leading ladies and leading men on the show AND it is not working. So they seem to be trying to get rid of the most popular current cast members believing if they are gone, their newbies will be the romantic leads they want them to be. It is not working and will not working b/c when Lily & Cane are gone, so will I be gone. The fans are gong to leave, too. The newbies are not attracting new fans. Just like the beating Sharon is taking from this regime, her fans do not like it and will not watch. My sister told me today that if they do this to Sharon, she quits and she is not a Sharon fan. She feels like I do--that this is Nick's responsibility, struggle, and story--NOT Sharon's. Sharon is being sacrifieced to save his dimwitted, mangy hide & he is going to be no more popular or well liked w/ fans than he is now. He looks bad for letting her take the fall. Why she wants to have him as a husband again is ridiculous after he chose to leave her & Noah for Phyllis & Summer. I am saying all of this to illustrate the lengths that this regime is going to elevate newbies at the expense of decimating core & veteran cast members. JFP should have learned by now that this scheme does not work & kills soaps.

To be honest, I think that Lily and Cane got even less time in tomorrow's episode than they did in today's epi. That one scene probably took less than 2 minutes and off they go once again to make love. CI has already made a HUGE donation to Nikki's MS fund. They should be attending this GALA pressing the flesh, mingling, making social & business contacts, and having a good time w/ the rest of GC. Where are Neil and Leslie? And Devon? They should be there also, but they are not. Every wonder why? I know one thing and that is the audience is slowly catching on to this separation, isolation and segregation of characters. Good night and I hope we get some good news for a change of pace on this soap.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 07:37PM
    #28589   2013/07/18 08:22PM
    luvroflife

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote daneerose: MsSuds, I was so disappointed to see how little time they got. I will never understand them wanting us to watch and then giving us so little to watch. What goes around comes around. They use and abuse us and disappoint us. The will soon get a big disappointment ratings wise. Fans will only hold on for so long then they will give up and walk away. When they need us the most we will not be there to be depended on.

Anny, I think TPTB are trying to make too many newbies leading ladies and leading men on the show AND it is not working. So they seem to be trying to get rid of the most popular current cast members believing if they are gone, their newbies will be the romantic leads they want them to be. It is not working and will not working b/c when Lily & Cane are gone, so will I be gone. The fans are gong to leave, too. The newbies are not attracting new fans. Just like the beating Sharon is taking from this regime, her fans do not like it and will not watch. My sister told me today that if they do this to Sharon, she quits and she is not a Sharon fan. She feels like I do--that this is Nick's responsibility, struggle, and story--NOT Sharon's. Sharon is being sacrifieced to save his dimwitted, mangy hide & he is going to be no more popular or well liked w/ fans than he is now. He looks bad for letting her take the fall. Why she wants to have him as a husband again is ridiculous after he chose to leave her & Noah for Phyllis & Summer. I am saying all of this to illustrate the lengths that this regime is going to elevate newbies at the expense of decimating core & veteran cast members. JFP should have learned by now that this scheme does not work & kills soaps.

To be honest, I think that Lily and Cane got even less time in tomorrow's episode than they did in today's epi. That one scene probably took less than 2 minutes and off they go once again to make love. CI has already made a HUGE donation to Nikki's MS fund. They should be attending this GALA pressing the flesh, mingling, making social & business contacts, and having a good time w/ the rest of GC. Where are Neil and Leslie? And Devon? They should be there also, but they are not. Every wonder why? I know one thing and that is the audience is slowly catching on to this separation, isolation and segregation of characters. Good night and I hope we get some good news for a change of pace on this soap.

ITA. I was trying to recall 2008 and early 2009; there was more interaction b/w the cast then or am I mistaken? Then MAB happened and JFP appears to continue trend.

No matter, Lane does so much with so little.

Night Laners!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 08:24PM
    #28590   2013/07/19 03:52AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in Daytime.

« 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list