List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 07:06AM, Views: 6512312, Replies: 29903
    « 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 » »| page:
    #28571   2013/07/16 06:59PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    restlesstalk

Just sending so much love and support to Cane and Lily Ashby. The BEST couple in all of daytime. Immulated, hated, but NEVER, EVER duplicated. I lurves it!

#28572   2013/07/16 07:54PM
    Lanealways

Good Tuesday Evening #LanersNFriends .... suds, Restless, danee Rfan, Ll ,Shay, Sam, et all,

I hope all is well. I hear the event in Fla with Daniel and Christel was a success and everyone had a great time. I am so glad to hear that!!

Thanks to CK and DG for always taking the time for the fans whenever possible and to the fans as well for making it yet another special event and helping to contribute for #Someplacesafe.

I just wanted to check on you guys, say hello

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/16 07:55PM
    #28573   2013/07/16 08:13PM
    Lanealways

Meet Christel and Daniel In California Aug 24 & 25th see details below:

ChristelKhalil.net

Missing out on FL's festivities? Then join @ChristelAdnana & @DanielGoddard in LA for a Sunday Morning event during ‪#‎YR‬ weekend! Sunday, August 25th in Los Angeles, CA. If you want more info be sure to email yrfanclub@cbs.com.

Y&R Fan Club Weekend: Sunday Morning with Daniel Goddard and Christel Khalil
    August 25 at 11:00am
    Sheraton Universal Hotel in Universal City, California

Come to Los Angeles and join Daniel Goddard along with Christel Khalil at the Sheraton Universal for a Sunday morning public appearance. You will have the opportunity to meet them, ask questions, get autographs and take pictures.

Attendees will also be treated to a continental breakfast (pastries, muffins, coffee, & juices) along with an 8x10 photo of Daniel and a 8x10 photo of Christel.

Admission is $95.00 USD each. Must be purchased by Friday, August 16, 2013.

Any additional questions or to request an order form to purchase admission please contact Cathy at yrfanclub {at} cbs {dot} com.

Daniel and Christel will also be attending the Y&R Fan Dinner on Saturday, August 24th. Tickets for the fan dinner are $185.00 USD per person and you must be a member of the Y&R Fan Club. Y&R Fan Club may purchase up to four tickets and fan club member must be in attendance.

Methods of Payment: Paypal, US Money Order, US Check.

Let us keep them #1 where they belong....
    Remember: Cut off date isThurs. July 18

🍁Vt @DanielGoddard ChristelAdnana
    CaneNLily#Laneyr
    Mail to:

CBS Readers Poll⁰
    c/o Soaps In Depth⁰
    270 Sylvan Ave
    ⁰Englewood Cliffs NJ

PS: #Laners adding my two cents I see others on the other thread trying to bait you guys. Remember don't feed the trolls.
    If anyone is bashing Lily or Cane on the non bash threads they need to be reported and the posts removed!!!. Do not indulge them.

#28574   2013/07/16 08:33PM
    Lanealways

True love is when everything in the world is going wrong, all you have to do is look at that special person and suddenly, everything in the world is right again ~

Anonymous

Yes, true love is possible in real life.... and in reel life Lily and Cane have that with each other. Someone said that to write that kind of love you have to experience it. It makes me wonder about tptb and whether they ever experienced such a thing. If not then I feel sad for them but would explain their aversion to the beauty that Lane share. And what a shame that is.
    To always tear down something that is beautiful simply because it is lacking in their life or simply because they do not understand it or accept it for what it is...colourblind. And even if they never experienced it personally, it still does not explain their hate for them. So I must conclude once again their need to destroy such perfection lies in their mindset.

Our need to love and be loved is what makes us human....take that away and what is left? I saw a thread on the dismal ratings for the show. I can honestly say the tearing down of two characters who so clearly love each other and were made for each other is a complete turn off. I am not surprised by the state of the show. I fully expect things to get worse for them....and all in the pursuit of showing the audience what they "really" want. There is nothing the audience can connect to with the show any more, no signs of any humanness that the audience once enjoyed.

Well never mind that I'm off to get some much needed rest. Have a good one tomorrow everyone

#28575   2013/07/17 04:28AM
    Rfan

Showing love and support for the best couple in Daytime. Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby there is no one that brings the love, romance and sexy the way they do and there never will be they are one of a kind.

#28576   2013/07/17 05:42AM
    Rfan

Too the top for the best

#28577   2013/07/17 10:16AM
    daneerose

Hi Laners! I guess Cane and Lily will be on tomorrow and are having the same tired conversation about guess who? Six months and every conversation is about this unimportant newbie. I may be wrong but seems like some of the newbies aren't driving story like they were in the beginning. A lot of fans have a distaste for some of the newbies getting more airtime and promotion than the vets. I agree.

Looking forward to what is to come for the Ashbys. I saw that the cast was taping the scenes for Kays funeral. Christel posted a pic of some of the men in purple ties. (see below)

instagram.com/p/b19te7AYkP/#

Have a great day everyone.

#28578   2013/07/17 12:26PM
    MsSuperSuds

Anny, Brent Boyd was mentioned in another thread as the writer who polishes all the storires & the scenes b/f they are shot, edited, and aired. If the inclusion of the newby is the best he can do for LANE in every episode they have scenes, he needs to hang up his computer keyboard. I can't believe that for 7 whole months, we have had to put up w/ this neophyte. I get p-i-s-s-e-d at the thought if another set of wasted scenes for Lily & Cane. This jealousy crap is not working for me at all; b/c BB does not know LANE, how to write for them or what he is doing. Anyway, I just popped in to say hello to the most fabulous couple on daytime TV. Will holler at all of you good people again later in the day.

Goals. There's not telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There's no telling what you can do when you believe in them. There's no telling what will happen when you act upon them.
    — Jim Rohn

BB's goal ought to be to learn as much as possible about the characters for whom you are creating, writing, or polishing scenes. Otherwise, you are missing the Y&R mark & making the viewers tired.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 12:30PM
    #28579   2013/07/17 12:40PM
    MsSuperSuds

I have to try to save my posts b/f they totally disappear. Don't know whether its my computer or this site; but it happens to me quite frequently. Here is the rest of the previous post.

Goals. There's not telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There's no telling what you can do when you believe in them. There's no telling what will happen when you act upon them.
    — Jim Rohn

BB's goal ought to learn as much as possible about the characters for whom he is creating, writing, or polishing stories, dialogues, scenes. Otherwise, he is missing the Y&R mark & making the viewers tired. BB does not know or understand either Lily or Cane. All these LANE love scenes cannot erase that fact; they make the notion extremely clear that he does not know what he is doing. He found one little thing that worked for LANE and he is overusing it to the point of eliciting tedious results. Variety is the spice of life, my good man. Write a good LANE story.

#28580   2013/07/17 04:41PM
    shalaydra75

Although I luv Lane, I was hoping to see a purely Lane scene or them interacting with Jill, Neslie, Devon or even Abby. I hope the writers have planned a fabulous funeral for Mrs. C. RIP JC.

« 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list