List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 10:24PM, Views: 6711600, Replies: 30019
    « 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 » »| page:
    #28561   2013/07/14 01:17PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Sam01234

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    I do believe that when we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own power, it's an opportunity to build on our faith, inner strength, and courage. I've learned that how we face challenges plays a big role in the outcome of them. — Sasha Azevedo

Hey Sam! You cannot focus on the detractors! Keep your eyes on the prize! Lily & Cane are the couple whom all other couples want to be now or aspire to become.

That's right, thank you... but if these "writers" really listen to a bunch of Lane haters then that says it all... this is the worst writing Y&R ever had...

#28562   2013/07/14 01:20PM
    Sam01234

Quote daneerose: Sam that tweet isn't complete. The person was talking about the writers not hearing them when they complain about Sharon. She brought up that they don't listen to anyone but the Lane fans. YR insider replied and said they hear them. Which I believe is about Sharon and not Lane.

Thank you... I want to believe it but somehow I think I know what these "writers" are up to...I just want these "writers" gone (fired) along with JFP, JG and Angelica McD. They'r all no good for the show

#28563   2013/07/14 01:24PM
    shalaydra75

Quote Sam01234:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    I do believe that when we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own power, it's an opportunity to build on our faith, inner strength, and courage. I've learned that how we face challenges plays a big role in the outcome of them. — Sasha Azevedo

Hey Sam! You cannot focus on the detractors! Keep your eyes on the prize! Lily & Cane are the couple whom all other couples want to be now or aspire to become.

That's right, thank you... but if these "writers" really listen to a bunch of Lane haters then that says it all... this is the worst writing Y&R ever had...

I hear you Sam. TPTB listens to Lane haters and tear down the couples. When ratings drop, they hurriedly, without content, put Lane back together. I would love to see Lane have a well rounded s/l.

#28564   2013/07/15 04:07AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in Daytime Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby.

#28565   2013/07/15 07:29AM
    daneerose

Good Day Lane fans. Well we get more Lane this week. I hear we get to see some tension between the Ashbys. I wish it had nothing to do with mr Arrogance, but it probably will. I love Cane and Lily and support them the cheers and tears! Long Live Lane!

Have a great day Laners!

#28566   2013/07/15 10:48AM
    MsSuperSuds

If I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day. — Alex Noble

Good Monday afternoon, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby! Glad to know that you will be on screen at least once this week. Don't know what kind of tension is coming or what causes it, but I know that you will overcome it. Wish that Charlie & Mattie would make a sighting also. Anyway, Enjoy the day and I will holler at you again later in the day.

Daneerose, remember that Cane's assistant has daggers in her eyes for someone; so don't count her out of the mischief-making just yet. When a great couple like LANE is on the scene, seems like everybody and his uncle wants a piece of them--even if they did not earn or deserve it or it's not going to work out for them anyway. PEACE!

LILY & CANE ASHBY ROCKS!When they are good, they are very good. When they are being argumentative or bad, they are still very good! Nothing is better! That is why when they are together, they make me happy & leave a smile plastered on my face. That is the service they provide to me and I would believe to other LANE fans.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 10:51AM
    #28567   2013/07/16 10:21AM
    luvroflife

Yes Lane rocks!! Because they love and respect each other.

Love and support for the one true daytime couple!!

#28568   2013/07/16 11:54AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote luvroflife: Yes Lane rocks!! Because they love and respect each other.

Love and support for the one true daytime couple!!

ITA! I hear you and agree wholeheartedly w/ you, my LANE sista! Love and romance died on Y&R a long time ago. I am sick of the pairings just to see someone have sex on the screen & quickly part b/c they don't have what it takes to make it as a married couple. I cannot cheer for this kind of love, romance, marriage or family making. Everybody is involved in a WTD story of some kind. I can't take it so I don't watch. Thank God for Lily and Cane! At least I get to see two people who do genuinely love each other thru good times & hard times on the screen. I appreciate LANE more each day.

#28569   2013/07/16 12:54PM
    MsSuperSuds

Compassion is the ultimate and most meaningful embodiment of emotional maturity. It is through compassion that a person achieves the highest peak and deepest reach in his or her search for self-fulfillment.
    — Arthur Jersild

Cane & Lily Ashby are my last hope for Y&R. Luv them! Hope the writers know this.

#28570   2013/07/16 02:01PM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in Daytime.

« 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list