List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 12:09PM, Views: 6616164, Replies: 29978
    « 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 » »| page:
    #28551   2013/07/13 01:03PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.— Og Mandino

Today is the first day of the fan event in Miami, FL! I know all who attend are going to have a great time tonight and tomorrow morning at breakfast. I can hardly wait to see the photos & video clips and to read the reports from this fan event.

Suds, I wish that I could have attended as well because these two are going to WOW their fans while having a great time.

#28552   2013/07/13 02:28PM
    MsSuperSuds

Lots of love and support for the young, beautiful Ashby Family! Its a rainy, cloudy and gloomy day here but I know the sun is shining wherever you are. Luv you much and I hope to see you on screen ASAP. Have a great Saturday.

My mistake: The fan event is being held in Ft. Lauderdale, FL! Don't know how far that is from Miami but I would suppose it is in the vicinity.

#28553   2013/07/13 08:41PM
    L4LANE

Dropping in to show my support to the Best couple on Daytime TV. I hope CK/DG are having a great event, I wish I was there, but since I could not attend I will show my support for them on this board. Lane fans I am still not watching this show, I just do not like the storyline that Lane is in

CK/DG - are simply the best

#28554   2013/07/13 10:44PM
    Lanealways

Hey Laners hope all is well.....#FF some information and tweets:

ChristelKhalil.net

Missing out on FL's festivities? Then join @ChristelAdnana & @DanielGoddard in LA for a Sunday Morning event during ‪#‎YR‬ weekend! Sunday, August 25th in Los Angeles, CA. If you want more info be sure to email yrfanclub@cbs.com.

Y&R Fan Club Weekend: Sunday Morning with Daniel Goddard and Christel Khalil
    August 25 at 11:00am
    Sheraton Universal Hotel in Universal City, California

Y&R Fan Club Weekend: Sunday Morning with Daniel Goddard and
    Christel Khalil
    · By Daniel Goddard

Sunday, August 25, 2013
    11:00am until 2:00pm

Come to Los Angeles and join Daniel Goddard along with Christel Khalil at the Sheraton Universal for a Sunday morning public appearance. You will have the opportunity to meet them, ask questions, get autographs and take pictures.

Attendees will also be treated to a continental breakfast (pastries, muffins, coffee, & juices) along with an 8x10 photo of Daniel and a 8x10 photo of Christel.

Admission is $95.00 USD each. Must be purchased by Friday, August 16, 2013.

Any additional questions or to request an order form to purchase admission please contact Cathy at yrfanclub {at} cbs {dot} com.

Daniel and Christel will also be attending the Y&R Fan Dinner on Saturday, August 24th. Tickets for the fan dinner are $185.00 USD per person and you must be a member of the Y&R Fan Club. Y&R Fan Club may purchase up to four tickets and fan club member must be in attendance.

Methods of Payment: Paypal, US Money Order, US Check.

(Summarized info from the Y&R Fan Club Email)

Christel Khalil ‏@ChristelAdnana 8h
    If ur near #FortLauderdale come by and see @danielgoddard and me tonight at the W hotel! Call Patti for details (727) 410-0427
    Retweeted by Daniel Goddard

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard 8h
    Made it one piece to #FtLauderale just woke up after a nap. #sleepisunderrated pic.twitter.com/ZdQbMTmJlI

https://twitter.com/DanielGoddard/status/356150955957436417/photo/1

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard 12 Jul
    Gonna be #CrayCray #OnLikeDonkeyKong RT YR Live Tweet: 7/23 @ChristelAdnana and @DanielGoddard 12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT.

Lane Fans ‏@WeLoveLane 14h
    Mail your vote for @DanielGoddard @ChristelAdnana #Lane to CBS Readers' Poll c/o Soaps In Depth 270 Sylvan Ave. Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    Retweeted by Daniel Goddard

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard 3h
    It's getting cray cray up in here! CBS Vine, CBS Daytime https://vine.co/v/hZrOLrZXD0j

@christeladnana gettin down. CBS News, CBS Vine, CBS Television https://vine.co/v/hZrJnAUrHjr

@christeladnana channeling her inner Pakistani CBS Vine, CBS Television, CBS Daytime https://vine.co/v/hZrrT11hutd

@christeladnana groovin tonight CBS Vine, CBS Television, CBS Daytime https://vine.co/v/hZrnO9TabO3

loooool

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard 10 Jul
    "Man can not discover new oceans until he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."

very true

#28555   2013/07/13 10:46PM
    Lanealways

Let us keep them #1 where they belong....
    Remember: Cut off date isThurs. July 18

🍁Vt @DanielGoddard ChristelAdnana
    CaneNLily#Laneyr
    Mail to:

CBS Readers Poll⁰
    c/o Soaps In Depth⁰
    270 Sylvan Ave
    ⁰Englewood Cliffs NJ

Ty everyone have a goodnight and a blessed Sunday tomorrow xo

be seeing you

#28556   2013/07/13 10:49PM
    Lanealways

oh almost forgot here are some gr8 mvds watch enjoy smile

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjb5HfQCqvw

Lily and Cane (LANE) - Wish you were here
    by antoemati

And another lovely #JeanneCooper tribute by Chris'❤ watch .... enjoy❤

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTmeeWqppCk

#28557   2013/07/14 05:17AM
    Sam01234

Hello Lane fans!

I just saw tweets that made me very angry... apparently the writer's intention is to completely destroy Lane, here r the tweets

♦ Wendy ♦ ‏@FrenchShickFan 12 Jul
    @lrg_00 @ChickAlfredo_ @YRInsider Forget about it. Lane fans are the only fans they listen to. Sad because it's the most boring couple ever.

YRInsider responded:

Young & The Restless ‏@YRInsider 12 Jul
    @FrenchShickFan @lrg_00 @ChickAlfredo_ listening - promise. . There is always more to the story. Stay tuned and thank you for watching

I hate these writers so much and their disgusting new crybaby pet

#28558   2013/07/14 05:20AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the Best Couple in Daytime.

#28559   2013/07/14 09:35AM
    MsSuperSuds

I do believe that when we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own power, it's an opportunity to build on our faith, inner strength, and courage. I've learned that how we face challenges plays a big role in the outcome of them. — Sasha Azevedo

Good Sunday afternoon, LANERS! Just wanted to holler at you today. Haven't seen the photos yet; but I am getting the impression that CK & DG are having a high old time in Ft. Lauderdale, FL with the fans. Hopefully all went well last night and this morning. Seems others want to take a big bite out of Lily & Cane's popularity so they can pair them w/ their fav. I am exceedingly glad that they had this time to interact w/ LANE fans b/f these hatchet jobs start. Will check those photos out later. Have a great Sunday!

Hey Sam! You cannot focus on the detractors! Keep your eyes on the prize! Lily & Cane are the couple whom all other couples want to be now or aspire to become.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 09:41AM
    #28560   2013/07/14 12:00PM
    daneerose

Sam that tweet isn't complete. The person was talking about the writers not hearing them when they complain about Sharon. She brought up that they don't listen to anyone but the Lane fans. YR insider replied and said they hear them. Which I believe is about Sharon and not Lane.

« 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list