List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 11:54AM, Views: 7007636, Replies: 30111
    « 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 » »| page:
    #28541   2013/07/11 10:03PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Lanealways

The event is almost upon us:

Get your tickets for the FL event with Daniel and Christel....

#FF

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard 5 Jun
    Join @christeladnana (Lily) and me for a special event in Florida July 13/14
    to help raise money for #SomeplaceSafe pic.twitter.com/0VimxvejS5

See more information:➦☞☛ soapthis.com

OR

Get tickets for @visitlauderdale to see @DanielGoddard @ChristelAdnana from @YandR_CBS. Call Patti at 727-210-5143 pic.twitter.com/Y94BGLyYIj

Soap This presents Heated Romance

https://www.facebook.com/events/263786483762934/

July 13 at 7:00pm until July 14 at 11:30am in EDT
    Get Tickets (www.soapthis.com)

Join Daniel and Christel Khalil (Cane and Lily Ashby) in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. July 13 & 14th. Contact Soap This for more information or/and purchasing your tickets.

*** Please be advised that you can NOT purchase Breakfast tickets only.

In order to attend the breakfast event you will need to purchase the Cocktail Party, too. Pricing does not include hotel stay. ***

***UPDATE*** Pricing Information:
    $200.00 per person Cocktail Party
    $100.00 per person Breakfast (The Breakfast can not be purchased alone. You can either purchase a Cocktail Party ticket or Weekend Ticket)
    $275.00 per person for both Weekend events

There will only be 75 spots available for this event.

ALso: Remember to start mailing out your LaneVotes for the next round, mine is on the way already...

@Welovelane Congrats @DanielGoddard @ChristelAdnana Lane who are #1 again for fave actor/actress/couple in the latest CBS SID for 45 straight issues!

And 

congrats to the LaneFansNFriends for all you do, SimplyTheBest❤

Let us keep them #1 where they belong....
    Remember: Cut off date isThurs. July 18

🍁Vt @DanielGoddard ChristelAdnana
    CaneNLily#Laneyr
    Mail to:

CBS Readers Poll⁰
    c/o Soaps In Depth⁰
    270 Sylvan Ave
    ⁰Englewood Cliffs NJ

Tx for all you do everyone, its so much appreciated, I hope you know that💌🎀 Pls also note you are voting for them on ABC Sid on the same paper/postcard❤

#28542   2013/07/11 10:10PM
    Lanealways

Christel Khalil ‏@ChristelAdnana 9 Jul
    And don't forget it... #workhard #fitness #yourestrongerthanyouthink#nothinggoodcomeseasily instagram.com/p/bkv38wAYjY/
    Retweeted by Lane Fans

Gorgeous ❤ an inspiration.

@ChristelAdnana 9 Jul
    Get ready guys! My blog Fashion Fit is coming soon! @derekmagyar and I workin' hard. 😜 instagram.com/p/bjxmMWAYqk/
    Retweeted by Lane Fans

looking forward to it.

Lane Fans ‏@WeLoveLane 8 Jul
    #truth #Lane Cane and Lily are sexy,hot, unique,beautiful,inspirational, special,magnetic,smokin,bringing sexy back,love

Lane Fans ‏@WeLoveLane 6 Jul
    Thanks for posting Lovely Cane and Lily "@Runningmouth74 #Lane Pic...absolutely beautiful...read the caption...LOL pic.twitter.com/qfXT5BZOp5"

In a word: Stunning

PS its good to see you keeping this train alive. Gr8 insightful posts as always. Sweet dreams....Enjoy your day tomorrow....the weekend is here already. The days are flying with a madness it seems.

#28543   2013/07/12 04:07AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in Daytime Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby.

To the top where they belong.

#28544   2013/07/12 07:42AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good morning, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby! Love you much and I am looking forward to seeing more of you on screen ASAP & more often. Five minutes a week is not enough time to enjoy you. Will holler at you again next time.

There is much truth in this quote that applies appropriately to the way I feel about Lily & Cane Ashby.

You are here for a purpose. There is no duplicate of you in the whole wide world. There never has been, there never will be. You were brought here now to fill a certain need. Take time to think that over.
    — Lou Austin

#28545   2013/07/12 09:43AM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good morning, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby! Love you much and I am looking forward to seeing more of you on screen ASAP & more often. Five minutes a week is not enough time to enjoy you. Will holler at you again next time.

There is much truth in this quote that applies appropriately to the way I feel about Lily & Cane Ashby.

You are here for a purpose. There is no duplicate of you in the whole wide world. There never has been, there never will be. You were brought here now to fill a certain need. Take time to think that over.
    — Lou Austin

Suds, that quote applies to both the actors and to the characters that they portray. Job well done!

#28546   2013/07/12 11:24AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shorty725:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Good morning, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby! Love you much and I am looking forward to seeing more of you on screen ASAP & more often. Five minutes a week is not enough time to enjoy you. Will holler at you again next time.

— Lou Austin

Suds, that quote applies to both the actors and to the characters that they portray. Job well done!

Glad you like it! It does fit them to a Tee, doesn't it? This is the weekend of the fan event in Florida. I am sure they will have lots of fun. Can't wait to get the video clips and reports.

#28547   2013/07/12 04:33PM
    daneerose

Saw this on twitter

#YR Live Tweet: 7/23 @ChristelAdnana and @DanielGoddard 12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT.

#28548   2013/07/13 05:48AM
    Rfan

Morning love for the awesome Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby Daniel Goddard and Christel Kahlil

#28549   2013/07/13 08:02AM
    Rfan

To the top for the Best in Daytime

#28550   2013/07/13 11:22AM
    MsSuperSuds

Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.— Og Mandino

Today is the first day of the fan event in Miami, FL! I know all who attend are going to have a great time tonight and tomorrow morning at breakfast. I can hardly wait to see the photos & video clips and to read the reports from this fan event.

« 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list