List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/31 08:48PM, Views: 6613182, Replies: 29975
    « 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 » »| page:
    #28521   2013/07/08 09:42AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MsSuperSuds

If you're going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now. — Marie Osmond

Good Monday afternoon, LANERS! I think you have hit the nail on the head. There are a whole lot of posters hollering "sour grapes" for our couple. I have seen those special moments over the years when other couples attempt to immitate that special hug in Jimmi's bar, the "I've got you" hug, the LANE's sexy finger fore & after plays, or the ripping off the shirt while rushing Lily backwards to the bedroom scenes. Almost everything that we have touted about them has been tried w/ other couples and not worked. When you got IT, you got IT! And it is hard for other couples to copy IT! Now some couple will attempt the cute cuddling scene on the couch. Can't wait to see which one?? I am still waiting for more LANE who, as another LANER stated, "Makes sugar out of sh$t!" They get half the air time of the other boring couples on the show but always leave a smile on my face. That is an interesting question: What other couple is attracting viewers or is so interesting on Y&R?

By the way, I love Likey! Not as much as LANE, but I do like them. So I must be a glutton for punishment b/c I love "BORING" couples. What I really love are two people who love & care about each other, who have romantic chemistry w/ each other, and who have some semblance of substance on the show. I love the idea of family--no matter how nontraditional or dysfunctional.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 09:50AM
    #28522   2013/07/08 02:21PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    If you're going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now. — Marie Osmond

Good Monday afternoon, LANERS! I think you have hit the nail on the head. There are a whole lot of posters hollering "sour grapes" for our couple. I have seen those special moments over the years when other couples attempt to immitate that special hug in Jimmi's bar, the "I've got you" hug, the LANE's sexy finger fore & after plays, or the ripping off the shirt while rushing Lily backwards to the bedroom scenes. Almost everything that we have touted about them has been tried w/ other couples and not worked. When you got IT, you got IT! And it is hard for other couples to copy IT! Now some couple will attempt the cute cuddling scene on the couch. Can't wait to see which one?? I am still waiting for more LANE who, as another LANER stated, "Makes sugar out of sh$t!" They get half the air time of the other boring couples on the show but always leave a smile on my face. That is an interesting question: What other couple is attracting viewers or is so interesting on Y&R?

By the way, I love Likey! Not as much as LANE, but I do like them. So I must be a glutton for punishment b/c I love "BORING" couples. What I really love are two people who love & care about each other, who have romantic chemistry w/ each other, and who have some semblance of substance on the show. I love the idea of family--no matter how nontraditional or dysfunctional.

Suds, let them holler all they want. Even when they say that Lane is boring or whatever, I love them all the more. You are right, Lane is the IT couple that has chemistry that shows both on and off screen which is one of the reasons that their fans love them.

#28523   2013/07/09 08:28AM
    daneerose

Ladies I notice everytime Lane has a scene that is really sweet and full of chemistry(cuddling on the couch) the haters put up a thread of Hate about them. There is no way they can be bored with a couple on once or twice a week for 4 and 1/2 minutes. If you blink you would miss them. It has to be that they hate the obvious chemistry Lane has and the fact no other couple has it like they do.

#28524   2013/07/09 11:10AM
    shorty725

Quote daneerose: Ladies I notice everytime Lane has a scene that is really sweet and full of chemistry(cuddling on the couch) the haters put up a thread of Hate about them. There is no way they can be bored with a couple on once or twice a week for 4 and 1/2 minutes. If you blink you would miss them. It has to be that they hate the obvious chemistry Lane has and the fact no other couple has it like they do.

Well said.

#28525   2013/07/09 12:29PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shorty725:
    Quote daneerose: Ladies I notice everytime Lane has a scene that is really sweet and full of chemistry(cuddling on the couch) the haters put up a thread of Hate about them. There is no way they can be bored with a couple on once or twice a week for 4 and 1/2 minutes. If you blink you would miss them. It has to be that they hate the obvious chemistry Lane has and the fact no other couple has it like they do.

Well said.

Ladies, you are on a polistive roll here and I agree with all that you have stated, Daneerose! Luv you, LANERS!

I don't watch the show religiously anymore; but I do read and/or skim recaps almost daily. I will bet another couple will be written to try that same LANE cuddling scene and it will not go over as well as it did w/ Lily & Cane.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 12:37PM
    #28526   2013/07/09 02:41PM
    shalaydra75

I luv Lane and respect the couple's fans.

#28527   2013/07/09 03:47PM
    restlesstalk

Quote shorty725:

So much truth in this statement!

Well said.

#28528   2013/07/09 08:21PM
    Lanealways

Quote shalaydra75: I luv Lane and respect the couple's fans.

Second that.....

#LanersNFriends wanted to FF some love this evening..I hope everyone is doing well.

#FF LoveNRespect for DanielG and ChristelK❤❤

Remember to start mailing out your LaneVotes for the next round, mine going out tomorrow.

🍁Vt @DanielGoddard @ChristelAdnana #CaneNLily #Lane
    Mail2

CBS Readers Poll⁰
    c/o Soaps In Depth⁰
    270 Sylvan Ave
    ⁰Englewood Cliffs NJ

Tx for all you do everyone, its so much appreciated, I hope you know that💌🎀

Remember to get your tickets for the FL event with Daniel and Christel....

#FF

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard 5 Jun
    Join @christeladnana (Lily) and me for a special event in Florida July 13/14
    to help raise money for #SomeplaceSafe pic.twitter.com/0VimxvejS5

See more information:➦☞☛ soapthis.com

OR

Get tickets for @visitlauderdale to see @DanielGoddard @ChristelAdnana from @YandR_CBS. Call Patti at 727-210-5143 pic.twitter.com/Y94BGLyYIj

Soap This presents Heated Romance

https://www.facebook.com/events/263786483762934/

July 13 at 7:00pm until July 14 at 11:30am in EDT
    Get Tickets (www.soapthis.com)

Join Daniel and Christel Khalil (Cane and Lily Ashby) in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. July 13 & 14th. Contact Soap This for more information or/and purchasing your tickets.

*** Please be advised that you can NOT purchase Breakfast tickets only.

In order to attend the breakfast event you will need to purchase the Cocktail Party, too. Pricing does not include hotel stay. ***

***UPDATE*** Pricing Information:
    $200.00 per person Cocktail Party
    $100.00 per person Breakfast (The Breakfast can not be purchased alone. You can either purchase a Cocktail Party ticket or Weekend Ticket)
    $275.00 per person for both Weekend events

There will only be 75 spots available for this event.

#28529   2013/07/10 04:10AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in Daytime. Ladies you know our couple is Y&R's IT couple the haters know it too. That is why they are always wanting them paired with their favs hoping some of what Lane has will rub off on their fav. I just laugh when I see a post about them being boring, boring never got this much attention. DG/CK are dynamite together the chemistry between them is natural and organic you can not write that you have it or you don't. No matter how hard the writers try they can not duplicate what Lane has for others it just does not work.

#28530   2013/07/10 06:01AM
    Rfan

Too the top for the IT couple Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby.

« 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list