List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 08:55AM, Views: 6504277, Replies: 29888
    « 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 » »| page:
    #28511   2013/07/07 03:32PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    restlesstalk

I absolutely love how so many spend so much time and effort to say you are boring, and need to be broken up. I, personally, do not spend one second posting on things I do not like. ROFLMBO!

Cane and Lily Ashby, The BEST YR has to offer!

Denied, lied about, but can't be ignored!

#28512   2013/07/07 04:55PM
    daneerose

It amazes me how such a boring couple can get so many people talking about them on a message board. I am sure Heads fans got that thread started. They want him with Lily. I notice he isn't getting much buzz without riding Lilys back. I also think its funny that people want one half of this boring couple with their fav. They want the magic they see for for whoever is their favorite. Sorry to let them know that the Magic Cane and Lily have cannot be duplicated. Long Live Lane!

I haven't ever seen one thread on how boring Chloe and Kevin are. Why is that LOL

#28513   2013/07/07 06:36PM
    shalaydra75

I luv Lane. It is sad that TPTB give credence to negative posters. VIewers should not like every character. Personally, some characters bore me, but I do not waste my time complaining about them.

#28514   2013/07/07 07:26PM
    bail

Quote daneerose: It amazes me how such a boring couple can get so many people talking about them on a message board. I am sure Heads fans got that thread started. They want him with Lily. I notice he isn't getting much buzz without riding Lilys back. I also think its funny that people want one half of this boring couple with their fav. They want the magic they see for for whoever is their favorite. Sorry to let them know that the Magic Cane and Lily have cannot be duplicated. Long Live Lane!

I haven't ever seen one thread on how boring Chloe and Kevin are. Why is that LOL

daneerose: That's because Chloe and Kevin brings nothing to the table, they are so boring that no one can think of anything to say about them. It's like, now you see them, but you forget where and when they were on.

Unlike Cane and Lily, those who claim they are boring can tell you everything that went on while they were on screen. They probably can tell you what they had for lunch.

That's just the magic of these two, no matter how badly haters want to turn away they can't.

Trouble is coming for these two and it really doesn't make sense as to why. JFP will not be happy until everyone couple on this show is no longer a couple. This woman does not play well with love and romance.

#28515   2013/07/07 09:00PM
    restlesstalk

Does not matter what the haters say, we KNOW what they see! Cane and Lily Ashby are FIRE! Often immitated(unsuccessfully), NEVER duplicated!

#28516   2013/07/08 03:43AM
    flygirl1969

Quote restlesstalk: Does not matter what the haters say, we KNOW what they see! Cane and Lily Ashby are FIRE! Often immitated(unsuccessfully), NEVER duplicated!

EXACTLY!! Lane are the hottest couple in GC!

#28517   2013/07/08 04:50AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the hottest couple in Daytime. Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby it does not get any better then these two.

#28518   2013/07/08 05:00AM
    Rfan

Quote restlesstalk: Does not matter what the haters say, we KNOW what they see! Cane and Lily Ashby are FIRE! Often immitated(unsuccessfully), NEVER duplicated!

It is so funny to see the same five people do five pages on a boring couple how can you talk that much about a boring couple if they were boring they would not be doing that much talking about them. Why are they wanting to put their favs with boring people they know they are not boring that is why they want them to prop their favs. Their favs are in need of help not fooling me with the boring crap.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 05:01AM
    #28519   2013/07/08 08:38AM
    Rfan

To the top for the best where they belong.

#28520   2013/07/08 08:52AM
    shorty725

Quote bail:
    Quote daneerose: It amazes me how such a boring couple can get so many people talking about them on a message board. I am sure Heads fans got that thread started. They want him with Lily. I notice he isn't getting much buzz without riding Lilys back. I also think its funny that people want one half of this boring couple with their fav. They want the magic they see for for whoever is their favorite. Sorry to let them know that the Magic Cane and Lily have cannot be duplicated. Long Live Lane!

daneerose: That's because Chloe and Kevin brings nothing to the table, they are so boring that no one can think of anything to say about them. It's like, now you see them, but you forget where and when they were on.

Unlike Cane and Lily, those who claim they are boring can tell you everything that went on while they were on screen. They probably can tell you what they had for lunch.

That's just the magic of these two, no matter how badly haters want to turn away they can't.

Trouble is coming for these two and it really doesn't make sense as to why. JFP will not be happy until everyone couple on this show is no longer a couple. This woman does not play well with love and romance.

There is no doubt that Cane and Lily are the best and JFP knows it. As for JFP, I can only say that misery loves company and it shows.

« 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list