List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 08:19PM, Views: 6149735, Replies: 29630
    « 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 » »| page:
    #28501   2013/07/05 09:03AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. — Mahatma Gandhi

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY once again, Ashby Family. Glad you spent the day together. You are what other couples on Y&R aspire to become but lack the insight and skills to actually do it. That is where the cutting jealousy and mean spiritedness comes from castmates who are looking for that one partner who completes their aspirations for coupledom. And you have a great family to boot. Charlie & Mattie are the cutest twosome on the show. I love them.

Aspire to inspire before you expire!

You are an inspiration to all other characters who want to become a twosome on Y&R; so you have done your job qute well. Luv you much and I will check w/ you later. LANE ROCKS & RULES!

I agree with you completely.

#28502   2013/07/05 10:10AM
    MsSuperSuds

Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.—Pamela Vaull Starr

Good afternoon, Ashby Family! What a beautiful family you are! Loved seeing you preparing to go on your picnic outing in the park to watch the 4th of July fireworks. Mattie & Charlie are just too adorable. Love them. I also loved the mommy & daddy time cuddling on the couch at the end of a very busy and hectic day w/ the children. I see so little of you on screen that I always want more, more, more! Luv you much and I look forward to seeing you on screen again soon.

The Ashbys are such a beautiful family that when LML created Cane & Lily, she broke the mold.Ther will never be another any time soon. I cherish you while you are here.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/05 10:14AM
    #28503   2013/07/05 04:20PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Ashby family! Just popped in to say good evening! I miss you already b/c I simply cannot get enough of you. Hope to see you again soon. Will catch up w/ you on another time.

#28504   2013/07/06 12:22PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Saturday afternoon, Ashby Family! I enjoyed your family time this week and I hope to see more of it soon. Luv you much and I will check on you again later. Hope you have fun today!

#28505   2013/07/06 01:06PM
    daneerose

Hi Laners just wanted to stop by to post a quick comment on Fridays show. It was short but oh so vintage Lane. I really enjoyed it. The last Lane scene where they cuddled and said I love you, was just wonderful. The best part of the show for me. It has been so long since I have loved what I have seen on YR and the past two weeks have been Golden Lane moments for me. I thank the writers, someone gets who Lane really is.

#28506   2013/07/07 04:29AM
    flygirl1969

Finding this thread anyplace other than the first page in unacceptable !
    Lane are the best couple on YR. I feel the rough patch isn't over yet but they will come through stronger than ever.

#28507   2013/07/07 08:56AM
    shorty725

Quote daneerose: Hi Laners just wanted to stop by to post a quick comment on Fridays show. It was short but oh so vintage Lane. I really enjoyed it. The last Lane scene where they cuddled and said I love you, was just wonderful. The best part of the show for me. It has been so long since I have loved what I have seen on YR and the past two weeks have been Golden Lane moments for me. I thank the writers, someone gets who Lane really is.

So true, Daneerose.

#28508   2013/07/07 10:21AM
    restlesstalk

The 4:20 Lane had, on Friday, were the BEST part of the show. This is Lane, at their best, a loving, beautiful family. I am a proud Laner, and fight for them...always!

#28509   2013/07/07 10:26AM
    MsSuperSuds

Luv you much, Ashby family! Just wanted to stop in to say hello to a loving and beautiful family. Will holler at you again later.

Please feel free to post more often if you want this and other LANE threads to remain on page 1.

#28510   2013/07/07 10:51AM
    restlesstalk

Coming back around to give support to THE BEST!

« 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list