List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 08:52AM, Views: 6867814, Replies: 30069
    « 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 » »| page:
    #28441   2013/06/26 11:52AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote daneerose: Well I was shocked after reading recaps how the Twilanes birthday party turned out. I hear Cane was dressed in a costume for the kids. Love that! I also hear that Cane finally questions Lily about her attitude toward all things DTM. I am so glad Neil didn't let DTMs disrespect for him slide that he actually fired him. Finally something makes since in this stupid story line.

Anyone one know how I contact the mods for this board? I see that some posters are bashing the Lane fan base. That isn't allowed is it?

Hey darling I think I have an Email address I will FF it to you later today.

Don't mind the haters and never allow them to get to you. I don't give a F** what they say or do. It means nothing to me but its funny they are soooo bothered by us ROFL

Hey Peeps! Just wanted to pop in to say hello to everyone. Anny, DTM did not tell the truth that he got fired b/c he disrespected his boss or b/c he is not a team player. What an arraogant sleazebag! He lied & stated to Noah that he got fired because of his attraction to Lily. Somebody needs to clear the air w/ and for this egotistical, delusional dude. Will holler at you good people later in the day.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 11:56AM
    #28442   2013/06/26 04:48PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote daneerose: Well I was shocked after reading recaps how the Twilanes birthday party turned out. I hear Cane was dressed in a costume for the kids. Love that! I also hear that Cane finally questions Lily about her attitude toward all things DTM. I am so glad Neil didn't let DTMs disrespect for him slide that he actually fired him. Finally something makes since in this stupid story line.

Anyone one know how I contact the mods for this board? I see that some posters are bashing the Lane fan base. That isn't allowed is it?

Hey darling I think I have an Email address I will FF it to you later today.

Don't mind the haters and never allow them to get to you. I don't give a F** what they say or do. It means nothing to me but its funny they are soooo bothered by us ROFL

Hey Peeps! Just wanted to pop in to say hello to everyone. Anny, DTM did not tell the truth that he got fired b/c he disrespected his boss or b/c he is not a team player. What an arraogant sleazebag! He lied & stated to Noah that he got fired because of his attraction to Lily. Somebody needs to clear the air w/ and for this egotistical, delusional dude. Will holler at you good people later in the day.

Crybaby Boy lives in LA La land and only believes that he is right all the time and everybody else is wrong plus he wants everybody to fall at his feet or bow down to him.

#28443   2013/06/26 04:54PM
    elizadolittle

The Birthday was nice. I just love those adorable twins. I wish they'd had a few little friends there too. It would have been nice if Deliah was there.

I think you guys will enjoy tomorrow's episode.

Spoiler alert

Lane lovin.

#28444   2013/06/26 04:56PM
    babydylon

Never could decide how I felt about this couple, as of late I really enjoy them. Let it be they are not pulled apart because of some stupid guy like Tyler.

#28445   2013/06/26 05:03PM
    elizadolittle

Quote babydylon: Never could decide how I felt about this couple, as of late I really enjoy them. Let it be they are not pulled apart because of some stupid guy like Tyler.

I actually enjoy Tyler around Noah, Abby, and his sister. I just can't stand him around Lily. Yuck he acts like such a creep!!!!

#28446   2013/06/26 05:18PM
    babydylon

I enjoyed the Ashby today., with the twins birthday party.

#28447   2013/06/26 05:35PM
    Angela528

I loved the twin's birthday. They are adorable...just like their parents. Beautiful family scenes. Would have been better without the Tyler discussion

#28448   2013/06/26 06:40PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Angela528: I loved the twin's birthday. They are adorable...just like their parents. Beautiful family scenes. Would have been better without the Tyler discussion

Me, too! This pompous scumbag is on my list of overloads. Too much of anything like him can make me sick & I avoid watching episodes altogether. Loved the twins; they are precous and so cute. Loved Cane in his cape and mask. It was a fun time except for the intrusions. Seeing so many folks in one place was a good thing and I hope it happens for the Ashbys more often. So I bid you good night and good news! Will catch you again tomorrow.

Glad to see you ElizaDoolittle and babydylon! Have a good night!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 06:44PM
    #28449   2013/06/27 07:34AM
    Rfan

Morning love and support for the beautiful Ashby family Dad Cane, Mom Lily and those adorable twins Charlie and Mattie. Loved the birthday party.

#28450   2013/06/27 07:48AM
    elizadolittle

Quote Rfan: Morning love and support for the beautiful Ashby family Dad Cane, Mom Lily and those adorable twins Charlie and Mattie. Loved the birthday party.

I was disappointed with the lack of children at 4 year old's Birthday party. I was very happy to see those adorable twins though and they looked so happy to see their "Aunt Tracy". Even though I was disappointed Cane dressed up and the kids dressed up was just so sweet I couldn't help but smile.

I can't wait to hear what you guys think of the Lane scenes in today's US ep.

« 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list