List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 08:19PM, Views: 6151895, Replies: 29630
    « 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 » »| page:
    #28411   2013/06/23 08:12AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Rfan

Quote daneerose: Rfan I find it hilarious they want us to shut up and go away so they can have what they want. After all we have been through with this couple NO WAY IN HELL is that going to happen. They need to find someone else for that dude. But he wouldn't get half as much buzz as he does with Lily and they know it. They aren't truly fans of Lily its all about him for them. I remember no one paid much attention to Cane when he was with Amber, it was when he got with Lily his popularity begin. That first kiss between Cane and Lily propelled Lane into the super couple they are today. They are the most popular interracial couple to date and I love everything about them. There is one thing for sure Cane and Lily have a chemistry that cannot be duplicated with anyone!

Preach the truth my sister.

#28412   2013/06/23 09:07AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Rfan:
    Quote daneerose: Rfan I find it hilarious they want us to shut up and go away so they can have what they want. After all we have been through with this couple NO WAY IN HELL is that going to happen. They need to find someone else for that dude. But he wouldn't get half as much buzz as he does with Lily and they know it. They aren't truly fans of Lily its all about him for them. I remember no one paid much attention to Cane when he was with Amber, it was when he got with Lily his popularity begin. That first kiss between Cane and Lily propelled Lane into the super couple they are today. They are the most popular interracial couple to date and I love everything about them. There is one thing for sure Cane and Lily have a chemistry that cannot be duplicated with anyone!

Preach the truth my sister.

Good Sunday morning, Ladies! To this day, Cane & Lily are still attracting viewers to watch this boring show. Y&R cannot claim that for any other couple that they have paired, given storyline and screen time to make popular. Lily is already established as a wife, mother, homemakker, & career woman. Why would she want to give all of this up to start over with someone who (as my now deceasad aunt used to say) "who does not own a pot to p-i-s-s in?" AND w/ whom there is no romantic chemistry, common interests, social or family values?

What JG and his writing staff have done to women on Y&R, I cannot watch. Likey will never be the same. Sharon is a HOT mess whom they do not seem to want to redeem. BiPolar, my foot! The writers are mysogynist & many of them are women writers.

#28413   2013/06/23 09:19AM
    MsSuperSuds

Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.
    — Mary Anne Radmacher

Good morning, Ashby family! That's the way I want to see you live together as a family unit on Y&R. Have a great day and I will holler at you again soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 09:21AM
    #28414   2013/06/23 12:53PM
    shorty725

I couldn't have said it better myself.

#28415   2013/06/23 02:21PM
    Angela528

Hi Ashby family. I miss our gorgeous couple and the mad chemistry that can't be replicated. I am Looking forward to the Twin's birthday celebration. I will actually tune in for that. Other than that, the show remains strange and unwatchable. When I read the spoilers, It is hard to follow the writing on the show. It's So out of sync with the characters we love. I won't watch until they purge these writers and the newbies that came with them--especially Tyler.

#28416   2013/06/23 06:38PM
    restlesstalk

Quote shorty725:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Dig this people! Lane fans are not going anywhere! Cane and Lily Ashby are to YR what Victor and Nikki Newman were many moons ago! Never, in my days, have I seen so many be so focused on the actions of so few! WHY?! I don't really care. We will continue to fight for this couple, so please feel free to pound sand. We are focused; we are locked and loaded. If you don't like, please go play in traffic! Simple!

#28417   2013/06/24 04:33AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the most awesome couple in Daytime Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby.

Good morning Laners have a beautiful Monday. You rock Laners the best fanbase ever. We are Laners and we are here to stay. Keep up the good work supporting the Best DG/CK they are the one and only Lane they can not be duplicated.

#28418   2013/06/24 08:06AM
    daneerose

Hi Laners looking forward to seeing Lane spend time with the twilanes. I have been visiting other boards and it seems DTM still isn't catching on. There was a poll on one board about which newbie your just not into and nuKyle came in first and Tyler came in second. They promptly took the poll down. Interesting! Also on my favorite board several of them don't like him either. Read below!

The writing and coming between Lane has done no favors for this character.

I totally agree. Tyler is a pompous ass and I'm sick of him. Time to give him the hook, or better yet, make him a victim of a drive-by. Hey Cane, here's your chance to redeem your butt.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/24 08:08AM
    #28419   2013/06/24 08:22AM
    shorty725

Quote daneerose: Hi Laners looking forward to seeing Lane spend time with the twilanes. I have been visiting other boards and it seems DTM still isn't catching on. There was a poll on one board about which newbie your just not into and nuKyle came in first and Tyler came in second. They promptly took the poll down. Interesting! Also on my favorite board several of them don't like him either. Read below!

The writing and coming between Lane has done no favors for this character.

I totally agree. Tyler is a pompous ass and I'm sick of him. Time to give him the hook, or better yet, make him a victim of a drive-by. Hey Cane, here's your chance to redeem your butt.

Cane just needs to knock that arrogant, smug look right off of his face and put him on his butt pronto.

#28420   2013/06/24 01:08PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Ashby Family! I am looking forward to seeing you on screen soon. I hope that the Twins birthday celebration will be a good one. We have not seen you do anything as a family unit in almost a year. Storyline and screen time has to get better for you if TPTB expects to continue to attract viewers. I cannot stand this WTD story, paternity of an 18 yr old,Likey's infidelity, suspicion of cheating, the further degration of Sharon, etc. Every thing revolves around sex & stupid reasons for its existence. Neil's storyline needs to heat up to at least 3 days a week to create some real interest in something else besides these contrived & phony feeling romantic relationships. Ain't no kind of realistic attachment, love or intense emotional feelings felt by this viewer between any one of these other couples. They are what most writers call GAWD AWFUL! Nothing but a bunch of PHONIES! Get back to some genuine family time. Luv you much, Ashby Family, and I will holler at you again soon.

Hey LANERS! Happy Monday to all of you! Have a great day. Will catch you next time.

« 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list