List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 02:39PM, Views: 6860818, Replies: 30066
    « 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 » »| page:
    #28391   2013/06/20 11:54AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Rfan

There is nothing like the love of family there concern for each other is what makes family work. Love Devon and Neil concern for Lily, Cane, Mattie and Charlie. That is what a good family does look out for each other.

#28392   2013/06/21 04:07AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby. The best couple in Daytime. They are YR it couple and they prove it everytime they are together on screen those two have so much chemistry all they have to do is show up and it junps of the screen. YR have gold in this couple hopefully we are seeing the beginning of them reconizing that and start giving us the true Lane we all know them to be.

#28393   2013/06/21 04:33AM
    daneerose

Morning Laners, having problems sleeping lately so I have been visiting the board. I guess we see the twins birthday party next week. I sure hate they didn't have any continuation with Lane this week. Lily and CAne truly need to talk. I am glad Lily got to talk to Devon and Neil but she needs to talk to Cane over everybody. Long Live Lane

#28394   2013/06/21 09:02AM
    shorty725

Quote daneerose: Morning Laners, having problems sleeping lately so I have been visiting the board. I guess we see the twins birthday party next week. I sure hate they didn't have any continuation with Lane this week. Lily and CAne truly need to talk. I am glad Lily got to talk to Devon and Neil but she needs to talk to Cane over everybody. Long Live Lane

Daneerose, you are so right. Lily needs to talk to Cane. He has always been there for her through all that they have endured. he told her at their first wedding, that he would be her soft place to fall which he has. Cane would be very understanding when they really have a heart to heart talk which is much needed by both of them because there are so many issues that needs to be addressed.

Lily needs to tell Cane how she felt during the whole being married to the mob, PC impersonation, this Crybaby Boy period and how all of this has affected her and her state of mind. There is no doubt that Cane loves Lily and the twins more than life itself but he still has to know that she has some unresolved issues with all of that. When it comes to his family Cane will do anything. Hello that man would kill a rock or have an argument with a lamp post where Lily and the twins are concerned.

#28395   2013/06/21 03:02PM
    shalaydra75

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote daneerose: I wanted to bring this post here, it is excellent and explains why both Devon and Neal are trying to wake Lily up. I am reading some post where some want Devon and Neal to butt out of Lily's business and just let her destroy her life and that of her family just so they can see her with someone else. It boggles my mind the thinking these days.

Adora wrote..... What I love about both Devon and Neil getting in Lily's face is that they personally know what the price she stands to pay is because they've both cheated on their significant other. Neil lost Karen years ago and then lost access to Moses when he had an emotional affair w/Harmony. Devon almost lost Roxy forever with the Tyra situation. So they both speak from experience. Maybe that's why they see so clearly that Lily is being drawn to a potentially heartbreaking situation. They know what it is to take that fall and they want to spare Lily the pain. Bravo to both men for acting like caring family members, especially when little kids are involved.

That's a very insightful post and its about time Devon and Neil acted like Lily's family. That's better than trashing her, yeah?

Its an insightful post and it would make sense if the situation were different if they were talking about someone other than Lily in a completely different situation. I have a big problem with the writing for Lily. She is not some errant wayward teenager, been there done that. For them to reduce Lily to this is the biggest insult of them all. This young woman who hate lies and infidelity. That's why she kicked DR to the curb and why she and Cane fell and in love. They both have the same values when it comes to certain things. This young woman whose life was turned upside down when she found out about Malcolm being her bio dad....this young woman who went through hell fighting for her life from OC with Cane by her side, we are to believe that she would entertain this predator and risk everything that is good in her life.

Its nothing but a bunch of destructive plotpoints to elevate that creep! Never mind Lily is the one paying the price including her husband and children.

This is the damage that needs to be repaired. Lily and Cane should be having conversation but that's not happening Lily is not a person she only exists in order to be fit into this creep's life.

There is no way to rationalize this disgusting obscene writing for Lily.

Just want to give much luv to Lane.
    Lanealways-I am so glad that you came back. Your posts are filled with information, and your opinions often mirror mine. As long as you are around, I can have a seat and allow you to speak my peace.

#28396   2013/06/21 03:07PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Peeps! Just wanted to pop in to say hello to the Ashby Family. I miss them. Can't stand what JG is doing to Lily and it does nothing to help the show. Where I think this is headed is not a pretty place; b/c Mr. Sleazebag has set Lily up for a major fall. Anyway, I hope there will some recovery for Lily or at least a resolution of her spirit b/c she is steadily sinking deerper into her black hole. Luv ya LANERS! Luv you much, Ashby family! Will holler at you again next time.

#28397   2013/06/21 07:00PM
    shorty725

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote daneerose: I wanted to bring this post here, it is excellent and explains why both Devon and Neal are trying to wake Lily up. I am reading some post where some want Devon and Neal to butt out of Lily's business and just let her destroy her life and that of her family just so they can see her with someone else. It boggles my mind the thinking these days.

Adora wrote..... What I love about both Devon and Neil getting in Lily's face is that they personally know what the price she stands to pay is because they've both cheated on their significant other. Neil lost Karen years ago and then lost access to Moses when he had an emotional affair w/Harmony. Devon almost lost Roxy forever with the Tyra situation. So they both speak from experience. Maybe that's why they see so clearly that Lily is being drawn to a potentially heartbreaking situation. They know what it is to take that fall and they want to spare Lily the pain. Bravo to both men for acting like caring family members, especially when little kids are involved.

That's a very insightful post and its about time Devon and Neil acted like Lily's family. That's better than trashing her, yeah?

Its an insightful post and it would make sense if the situation were different if they were talking about someone other than Lily in a completely different situation. I have a big problem with the writing for Lily. She is not some errant wayward teenager, been there done that. For them to reduce Lily to this is the biggest insult of them all. This young woman who hate lies and infidelity. That's why she kicked DR to the curb and why she and Cane fell and in love. They both have the same values when it comes to certain things. This young woman whose life was turned upside down when she found out about Malcolm being her bio dad....this young woman who went through hell fighting for her life from OC with Cane by her side, we are to believe that she would entertain this predator and risk everything that is good in her life.

Its nothing but a bunch of destructive plotpoints to elevate that creep! Never mind Lily is the one paying the price including her husband and children.

This is the damage that needs to be repaired. Lily and Cane should be having conversation but that's not happening Lily is not a person she only exists in order to be fit into this creep's life.

Lanealways-I am so glad that you came back. Your posts are filled with information, and your opinions often mirror mine. As long as you are around, I can have a seat and allow you to speak my peace.

I agree completely.

#28398   2013/06/21 07:46PM
    restlesstalk

Quote shorty725:
    Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Lanealways:

I agree completely.

Cane and Lily need to talk. Cane and Lily need a storyline focused on them. Where they are NOT supporting characters for douches, and snoopy assistants! Viva Lane!

#28399   2013/06/22 04:53AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the Ashby family looking forward too some family time with the twins. Birthday party next week can't wait to see those cute little ones.

#28400   2013/06/22 10:38AM
    Rfan

Quote restlesstalk:
    Quote shorty725:
    Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Lanealways:

I agree completely.

Cane and Lily need to talk. Cane and Lily need a storyline focused on them. Where they are NOT supporting characters for douches, and snoopy assistants! Viva Lane!

It is time for a payoff for all the hard work of propping newbies.

« 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list