List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 01:11PM, Views: 6519535, Replies: 29912
    « 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 » »| page:
    #28381   2013/06/19 12:41PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MsSuperSuds

Love that Devon! He is no shrinking violet and he puts everyone on Blast including Lily! This is Devon's personality and I like a straight shooter. Y&R needs one & I am glad he is the one for The Winters family. His speech might be a little harsh & make you feel bad about yourself; but ye shall know the truth when Devon tells you! Good JOB, Bryton!

There are souls in this world which have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go.
    — Fredrick Faber

Anyway, I just dropped in to say hello to the Ashby family. Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon. Cane looked too much like a dark, dangerous Mafia Don when he eased up to face Mr. Ego at OTB. Soft talk, good sense, & WHAM! The very essence of "walk softly BUT carry a big stick!" I get the impression Cane is not going to step aside so easily or take kindly to Mr. Intruder. Great scene, Daniel Goddard.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 12:49PM
    #28382   2013/06/19 06:34PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Ashby Family! I guess you are done for the week. Oops! I forgot that you are due on screen in tomorrow's US episode (Thursday). I also understand that the twins have a birthday party coming up next week & that it will be show on screen for two minutes! Anyway, I will check w/ you again on tomorrow. Have a great evening and Sleep well tonight.

#28383   2013/06/19 07:53PM
    Lanealways

You can still make your LaneVotes count LanersNFriends Make sure to mail them tomorrow, if you haven't...TY❤❤❤

ChristelKhalil DanielGoddard
    #LaneYr LilyNCane

CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Please note that the cut-off date is Thurs June 20.

Don't miss your chance to meet @DanielGoddard & @ChristelAdnana in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, July 13th!! Info here >>> https://www.facebook.com/events/263786483762934/ …
    Retweeted by Lane Fans

Soap This presents Heated Romance

https://www.facebook.com/events/263786483762934/

July 13 at 7:00pm until July 14 at 11:30am in EDT
    Get Tickets (www.soapthis.com)

Join Daniel and Christel Khalil (Cane and Lily Ashby) in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. July 13 & 14th. Contact Soap This for more information or/and purchasing your tickets.

Cocktail Party - $200.00 per person
    Breakfast- $100.00 per person
    Full Weekend- $275.00 per person

*** Please be advised that you can NOT purchase Breakfast tickets only.

In order to attend the breakfast event you will need to purchase the Cocktail Party, too. Pricing does not include hotel stay. ***

>>>>>>

CKDOTNET

www.christelkhalil.net/wp/2013/06/
    june-calendar-and-south-florida-fan-event/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=faceboo... />

Never had an opportunity to meet your favorite actress, Christel Khalil? Then you are in luck. Christel along with Daniel Goddard (Cane) will be in Ft. Lauderdale, FL on July 13th and 14th for Soap This presents Heated Romance.
    ***UPDATE*** Pricing Information:
    $200.00 per person Cocktail Party
    $100.00 per person Breakfast (The Breakfast can not be purchased alone. You can either purchase a Cocktail Party ticket or Weekend Ticket)
    $275.00 per person for both Weekend events
    There will only be 75 spots available for this event.

So if you have the will, the means, and opportunity then don’t miss out.
    If you have any questions or want to purchase tickets than please contact
    Soap This.

soapthis.com

ATT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR TICKETS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY AND ARE ABLE TO GO. Don't miss it!

Remember you will also be contributing for a worthy cause #SomeplaceSafe .....
    TY!!!!

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard 5 Jun
    Join @christeladnana (Lily) and me for a special event in Florida July 13/14
    to help raise money for #SomeplaceSafe pic.twitter.com/0VimxvejS5

#28384   2013/06/19 07:55PM
    Lanealways

Quote roaring lion: All I can say is that I love them! They have their problems, but the love is there. They have some moral values in their role.

TY for your shout RL I know we are not supposed to remember who Lane/Lily is but I do

#28385   2013/06/19 08:05PM
    Lanealways

I love it when the haters go around attacking us on the MB they are so "subtle" like tptb on YR. I wonder how thats working for them so far?????? Mm smdh

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 08:09PM
    #28386   2013/06/19 08:23PM
    Lanealways

Remember when Lily was afraid to tell Cane the Ca wasn't completely gone because she was trying to protect him. She was worried he was leaving her and she couldn't bear the thought of him worrying about her.

Tell me again that man is not her whole world, yeah thought so

#28387   2013/06/19 08:25PM
    daneerose

I wanted to bring this post here, it is excellent and explains why both Devon and Neal are trying to wake Lily up. I am reading some post where some want Devon and Neal to butt out of Lily's business and just let her destroy her life and that of her family just so they can see her with someone else. It boggles my mind the thinking these days.

Adora wrote..... What I love about both Devon and Neil getting in Lily's face is that they personally know what the price she stands to pay is because they've both cheated on their significant other. Neil lost Karen years ago and then lost access to Moses when he had an emotional affair w/Harmony. Devon almost lost Roxy forever with the Tyra situation. So they both speak from experience. Maybe that's why they see so clearly that Lily is being drawn to a potentially heartbreaking situation. They know what it is to take that fall and they want to spare Lily the pain. Bravo to both men for acting like caring family members, especially when little kids are involved.

#28388   2013/06/19 08:49PM
    Lanealways

Quote daneerose: I wanted to bring this post here, it is excellent and explains why both Devon and Neal are trying to wake Lily up. I am reading some post where some want Devon and Neal to butt out of Lily's business and just let her destroy her life and that of her family just so they can see her with someone else. It boggles my mind the thinking these days.

Adora wrote..... What I love about both Devon and Neil getting in Lily's face is that they personally know what the price she stands to pay is because they've both cheated on their significant other. Neil lost Karen years ago and then lost access to Moses when he had an emotional affair w/Harmony. Devon almost lost Roxy forever with the Tyra situation. So they both speak from experience. Maybe that's why they see so clearly that Lily is being drawn to a potentially heartbreaking situation. They know what it is to take that fall and they want to spare Lily the pain. Bravo to both men for acting like caring family members, especially when little kids are involved.

That's a very insightful post and its about time Devon and Neil acted like Lily's family. That's better than trashing her, yeah?

Its an insightful post and it would make sense if the situation were different if they were talking about someone other than Lily in a completely different situation. I have a big problem with the writing for Lily. She is not some errant wayward teenager, been there done that. For them to reduce Lily to this is the biggest insult of them all. This young woman who hate lies and infidelity. That's why she kicked DR to the curb and why she and Cane fell and in love. They both have the same values when it comes to certain things. This young woman whose life was turned upside down when she found out about Malcolm being her bio dad....this young woman who went through hell fighting for her life from OC with Cane by her side, we are to believe that she would entertain this predator and risk everything that is good in her life.

Its nothing but a bunch of destructive plotpoints to elevate that creep! Never mind Lily is the one paying the price including her husband and children.

This is the damage that needs to be repaired. Lily and Cane should be having conversation but that's not happening Lily is not a person she only exists in order to be fit into this creep's life.

There is no way to rationalize this disgusting obscene writing for Lily.

#28389   2013/06/20 03:58AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in Daytime.

#28390   2013/06/20 11:00AM
    MsSuperSuds

We're here for a reason. I believe a bit of the reason is to throw little torches out to lead people through the dark. — Whoopi Goldberg

Good afternoon, Ashby Family! Looking forward to seeing you on screen soon. You always leave a smile on my face when you are together. I hope the writing & screen time continues to improve for all of you. Love the interactions w/ Jill and I hope that continues to improve also. Glad to see her back in GC. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the afternoon. Enjoy the day!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/20 11:03AM
    « 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list