List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 05:09PM, Views: 6513436, Replies: 29906
    « 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 » »| page:
    #28341   2013/06/15 10:34AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Lanealways

Better to be thought a fool than to keep silent in the face of injustice ~ K

Some people are easily turned by a pretty face, but pretty faces are a dime a dozen its a unique face that's most notable ~ K

wish you a lovely weekend beautiful people xo

#28342   2013/06/15 11:37AM
    MsSuperSuds

Each person is an individual who must be judged and/or accepted on his/her own merits. One is not interchangeable for the other; b/c each of us was put on this earth for a specific reason(s).--me

Good Saturday morning, Ashby family! I see that you get to spend time together off camera again. Luv that you told us. Otherwise we would not know. Just wanted to wish you a good time together on this Father's Day. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the day.

Somehow, this regime has the notion that the AA audience is so grateful to see AAs on screen that one AA can be substituted for another. Might have been true at one time; but T'ain't SO no mo'! Regimes in the past might have gotten away w/ substitutions b/c the only AAs who made it to the screen were talented anyway. There are too many in the pool now so the talent has been watered down just like the talent in the major pool of actors. Consequently the audience can be as choosy & selective as desired. I am not willing to settle for lackluster, talentless folks just b/c they are AA or a pretty face, great physique w/ no personality, sexual, romantic or audience appeal whatsoever. Be Blessed this Father's Day weekend, LANERS!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 11:40AM
    #28343   2013/06/15 01:56PM
    L4LANE

Dropping in to bump the sexiest couple on Daytime TV to the top where they belong no other couple on this show lights up my screen light Lane does CK/DG are pure magic together

#28344   2013/06/15 03:22PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Each person is an individual who must be judged and/or accepted on his/her own merits. One is not interchangeable for the other; b/c each of us was put on this earth for a specific reason(s).--me

Good Saturday morning, Ashby family! I see that you get to spend time together off camera again. Luv that you told us. Otherwise we would not know. Just wanted to wish you a good time together on this Father's Day. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the day.

Somehow, this regime has the notion that the AA audience is so grateful to see AAs on screen that one AA can be substituted for another. Might have been true at one time; but T'ain't SO no mo'! Regimes in the past might have gotten away w/ substitutions b/c the only AAs who made it to the screen were talented anyway. There are too many in the pool now so the talent has been watered down just like the talent in the major pool of actors. Consequently the audience can be as choosy & selective as desired. I am not willing to settle for lackluster, talentless folks just b/c they are AA or a pretty face, great physique w/ no personality, sexual, romantic or audience appeal whatsoever. Be Blessed this Father's Day weekend, LANERS!

Preach Sister Girl, Preach!

#28345   2013/06/15 04:16PM
    Rfan

Showing some Sat evening love for the best couple in Daytime. With the most beautiful family.

#28346   2013/06/15 05:15PM
    Rfan

To the top where they belong.

#28347   2013/06/15 07:56PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Peeps! I will catch you again on tomorrow. Luv you! Enjoy the night!

#28348   2013/06/16 03:45AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in Daytime.

#28349   2013/06/16 12:13PM
    luvroflife

Stopping by to show support and love for THE COUPLE of Daytime!! Lane is special. Even if tempted, they will remain an 'exception' to the soap rule.

Long Live LANE!!

#28350   2013/06/16 12:29PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Ashby Family! Hope you are enjoyng this Father's Day Weekend together as a family. Hope to see more of you on screen ASAP. I love that unbreakable bond between the two of you. I need more screen time and conversation between the two of you about the most important things affecting your life together as a married couple and family. Hope that we get that soon. Will holler at you again next time.

« 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list