List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 11:54AM, Views: 7008134, Replies: 30111
    « 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 » »| page:
    #28191   2013/05/28 10:41AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    flygirl1969

I think we're gonna be in for a bumpy few days but I know Lane survive this. Just bumping up the best couple in daytime!

#28192   2013/05/28 10:46AM
    HeyMon

Quote Rfan:
    Quote HeyMon: Tyler seduces Lily away from Cane. Cane calls a truce with Jill at Chancellor. Katherine divides her estate & Chancellor the following: 1/4 Cane, 1/4 Murphy, 1/4 Billy, 1/4 Jill. Cane and Jill buy Murphys share.

Cane gets custody of the twins. He vows his undying love to Lily at Divorce Court. Tyler becomes VP at Jabot Fashions. Tyler and Lily marry. Neil and Leslie marry. Jack mortgages Jabot Fashions to raise money for Jabot. Jill and Cane buy up shares of Jabot under a secret company, CJ Holdings.

Neil, under stress, has a massive heart attack. Tyler takes over guidance of Jabot Fashions, with Lily concerned about her father. After visiting 'the medium' all year, Lily feels its Karma for divorcing Cane and 'abandoning' the twins. Lily pulls away from Tyler. Tyler is concerned because he has been cooking the books, and Paul and Alex are after him, and are ready to arrest him.

At the Jabot annual stockholders meeting, Jack faces pressure to sell Jabot Fashion, which he does to it's largest debtor, CJ Holdings. It's revealed that it's Cane & Jill. A lone voice cries out from the back of the stockholder's meeting, and cries out, 'What about my say, Mom? What about my say at Chancellor, and my interest?" The stockholders' crowd parts -- It's Billy!!

In front EVERYONE -- Jack, Tracey, Kyle, Neil (in a wheelchair), Lily, Tyler, Leslie, Paul, Alex, and Cane; Jill is forced to decide, once and for all, who is her 'true' son? She chooses Cane and taking over Jabot Fashion with CJ Holdings!

Jack tells her she is a disgrace to John Abbott, Billy tells her, "I have no Mother!", and runs out crying. Cane kisses Jill sweetly, and Jill says to call her Mom. (oh brother)

Cane walks over to Tyler and says, 'You now work for me'. Alex and Paul move towards Tyler to pull him aside yet again to arrest him. This causes Tyler to run out of the room, and to run into a just-opening elevator. Mason, late for the Meeting, came out of the elevator, saw Tyler in distress, and got back into the elevator car with him to see what was the matter. The elevator is unstable, it plummets to the ground, knocking Mason out, causing the whole shaft to be knocked unstable.

Tyler jumps out of the elevator, trying to wake Mason up. Mason's unconscious. Tyler pries the door open, and stumbles towards the back door of the building Suddenly a giant air conditioning unit plummets through the elevator shaft, and flattens Mason.

Tyler runs out of the building...

Hours later, we see Tyler looking at the TV News in a motel room, with a bag of cash he embezzeled. The news reporter says, '...and embattled Jabot Fashion VP Tyler Michaelson was killed in a freak elevator shaft accident'. The next TV scene is of Cane hugging Lily at the stockholder's meeting, very distraught, but being in Cane's arms makes Lily happy.

Tyler turns towards the camera, with a crazy glint in his eye, and says, 'No one takes the woman of Davis Rogan.'....

Thanks Heymom your daughter is a good writer.

Thanks rfan, she is a Lane lover to the max. She wants Tyler/Davis to end being a stalker in the end -- a real baddie.

#28193   2013/05/28 11:06AM
    Lanealways

I'm watching the JeanneCooper Tribute....are you??
    did you remember to set those DVRs

#28194   2013/05/28 11:26AM
    Rfan

Quote Lanealways: I'm watching the JeanneCooper Tribute....are you??

I watched it, it was very real that is just what family and friends do when they gather together they tell stories they remember about the person.

#28195   2013/05/28 11:59AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Rfan:

I watched it, it was very real that is just what family and friends do when they gather together they tell stories they remember about the person.

Haven't seen it yet; but I will watch when it comes on here at 4 p.m.

#28196   2013/05/28 12:20PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Rfan:

Haven't seen it yet; but I will watch when it comes on here at 4 p.m.

it was quite moving, very well done I wanted the tribute to go on and on.... I have never seen EB so emotional and I loved hearing everyone talk about what made Jeanne so special. JW you could tell she was trying to be strong but every emotion was written on her face. Everyone at the table did a fantastic job.

Loved the intro with Corbin .... I believe in giving credit where credit is due and I applaud YR for making this tribute as special as it was.

So thank you for that

#28197   2013/05/28 02:26PM
    MsSuperSuds

Just finished watching the tribute to JC and I enjoyed it.

I also received a message from Tyler Perry concerning his new shows. I might take a look at both.

I want you to watch my new shows tonight and tomorrow night on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network at 9/8c. The Haves And The Have Nots tonight and Love Thy Neighbor tomorrow night. I will be on Facebook, Twitter and my message board tonight and tomorrow night hanging on your every word . Let's chat tonight.--Tyler Perry

I also had a chance to finally catch Tyler Perry's movie, For Colored Girls on BET Sunday evening. I thought it was good--very insightful and very well done. I missed the movie at the theatre so I am glad that I caught it on TV. I need to watch it agan and I need to revisit the book by Ntowske Zshtange! I hope that is the way to spell her name.

Hey Lanie, I think you need to change the cut off date for the CBS SID vote from May 30 to June 6, 2013. Will check you later, little hot mama!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/28 02:30PM
    #28198   2013/05/28 08:18PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Just finished watching the tribute to JC and I enjoyed it.

I also received a message from Tyler Perry concerning his new shows. I might take a look at both.

I want you to watch my new shows tonight and tomorrow night on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network at 9/8c. The Haves And The Have Nots tonight and Love Thy Neighbor tomorrow night. I will be on Facebook, Twitter and my message board tonight and tomorrow night hanging on your every word . Let's chat tonight.--Tyler Perry

I also had a chance to finally catch Tyler Perry's movie, For Colored Girls on BET Sunday evening. I thought it was good--very insightful and very well done. I missed the movie at the theatre so I am glad that I caught it on TV. I need to watch it agan and I need to revisit the book by Ntowske Zshtange! I hope that is the way to spell her name.

Hey Lanie, I think you need to change the cut off date for the CBS SID vote from May 30 to June 6, 2013. Will check you later, little hot mama!

hey darling! I think the cut off date is still May 30th...I don't know whats going on with CBS SID two nights ago I went on their site for some reason, I haven't visited their site in awhile but anyway, I just had a thought to double check and see what the cut off date was and there it was listed as My 30th. I checked the ABC SID and it was the same date.

So the next morning I went back and the information on CBS SID had been removed. But not for ABC SID.

Very strange but as far as I know the cut off date is indeed May 30th.

#28199   2013/05/28 10:42PM
    daneerose

Night Laners! It tough being a Lane fan but Id rather be a part of this fanbase then any other because Cane and Lily ROCK! Long Live Lane

#28200   2013/05/29 05:14AM
    Rfan

Morning love and support for my fav Daytime Couple.

« 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list