List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 07:25AM, Views: 6144204, Replies: 29628
    « 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 » »| page:
    #28181   2013/05/27 12:13PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Lanealways

A hero is someone who has given his life to something bigger than himself or something other than himself.
    - Joseph Campbell❤

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
    courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
    - Winston Churchill❤

To go against the dominant thinking of your friends,
    of most of the people you see every day,
    is perhaps the most difficult act of heroism you can perform.
    - Theodore H. White❤

There is no passion to be found playing small -
    in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
    - Nelson Mandela❤

#28182   2013/05/27 03:49PM
    Lanealways

#Laners as always your posts have hit the nail on the head....Keep going strong in all you do. I can no longer support YR but you should know you will always have my support.

Always much love for the Ashbys #Lane

Be sure to tune in tomorrow Tues May 28 or DVR YR on for JeanneCooper's tribute.

Tell everyone all your friends and families.

This about honouring Jeanne, thats all that matters. You can go back to not watching after that.

PS You can still mail your Lane Votes!!

DanielGoddard ChristelKhalil
    LilyNCane #LaneYR

CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Cut off date is Thursday, May 30

Make it count lets keep them at the top where they belong...Thanx everyone for all you do.❤❤❤

#Lane "I'm keeping you...No, I'm keeping you"

#28183   2013/05/27 08:21PM
    daneerose

Night Laners! Always loving my Lane! Long Live Lane!

#28184   2013/05/28 03:16AM
    ang1212

don't care what the recapps say or their handfull of fans. When the dust settles LANE will still be around and at that time maybe we will hear Lily's POV. stay strong LANErs it's not over until the fat lady sings and I haven't heard one note yet. Lily has not had an affair and she will soon see Tyler for the dog he is.

#28185   2013/05/28 04:43AM
    Rfan

Love and support for The Ashbys Cane, Lily, Mattie and Charlie Ashby. A beautiful young family can not wait to see more of them.

#28186   2013/05/28 07:06AM
    flygirl1969

Quote ang1212: don't care what the recapps say or their handfull of fans. When the dust settles LANE will still be around and at that time maybe we will hear Lily's POV. stay strong LANErs it's not over until the fat lady sings and I haven't heard one note yet. Lily has not had an affair and she will soon see Tyler for the dog he is.

Amen!!! I was just coming over to post something lie this but you've stated it all quite well! Hang in there Laners!!

#28187   2013/05/28 07:07AM
    HeyMon

My daughter wrote a fan fic about Lily and Cane, where they find each other after divorcing (because of Tyler, grrr). Tyler ends up becoming a psycho stalker.

#28188   2013/05/28 07:15AM
    HeyMon

Tyler seduces Lily away from Cane. Cane calls a truce with Jill at Chancellor. Katherine divides her estate & Chancellor the following: 1/4 Cane, 1/4 Murphy, 1/4 Billy, 1/4 Jill. Cane and Jill buy Murphys share.

Cane gets custody of the twins. He vows his undying love to Lily at Divorce Court. Tyler becomes VP at Jabot Fashions. Tyler and Lily marry. Neil and Leslie marry. Jack mortgages Jabot Fashions to raise money for Jabot. Jill and Cane buy up shares of Jabot under a secret company, CJ Holdings.

Neil, under stress, has a massive heart attack. Tyler takes over guidance of Jabot Fashions, with Lily concerned about her father. After visiting 'the medium' all year, Lily feels its Karma for divorcing Cane and 'abandoning' the twins. Lily pulls away from Tyler. Tyler is concerned because he has been cooking the books, and Paul and Alex are after him, and are ready to arrest him.

At the Jabot annual stockholders meeting, Jack faces pressure to sell Jabot Fashion, which he does to it's largest debtor, CJ Holdings. It's revealed that it's Cane & Jill. A lone voice cries out from the back of the stockholder's meeting, and cries out, 'What about my say, Mom? What about my say at Chancellor, and my interest?" The stockholders' crowd parts -- It's Billy!!

In front EVERYONE -- Jack, Tracey, Kyle, Neil (in a wheelchair), Lily, Tyler, Leslie, Paul, Alex, and Cane; Jill is forced to decide, once and for all, who is her 'true' son? She chooses Cane and taking over Jabot Fashion with CJ Holdings!

Jack tells her she is a disgrace to John Abbott, Billy tells her, "I have no Mother!", and runs out crying. Cane kisses Jill sweetly, and Jill says to call her Mom. (oh brother)

Cane walks over to Tyler and says, 'You now work for me'. Alex and Paul move towards Tyler to pull him aside yet again to arrest him. This causes Tyler to run out of the room, and to run into a just-opening elevator. Mason, late for the Meeting, came out of the elevator, saw Tyler in distress, and got back into the elevator car with him to see what was the matter. The elevator is unstable, it plummets to the ground, knocking Mason out, causing the whole shaft to be knocked unstable.

Tyler jumps out of the elevator, trying to wake Mason up. Mason's unconscious. Tyler pries the door open, and stumbles towards the back door of the building Suddenly a giant air conditioning unit plummets through the elevator shaft, and flattens Mason.

Tyler runs out of the building...

Hours later, we see Tyler looking at the TV News in a motel room, with a bag of cash he embezzeled. The news reporter says, '...and embattled Jabot Fashion VP Tyler Michaelson was killed in a freak elevator shaft accident'. The next TV scene is of Cane hugging Lily at the stockholder's meeting, very distraught, but being in Cane's arms makes Lily happy.

Tyler turns towards the camera, with a crazy glint in his eye, and says, 'No one takes the woman of Davis Rogan.'....

#28189   2013/05/28 07:24AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good morning, Ashby Family! Hope to see you on screen again. Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon.

#28190   2013/05/28 07:42AM
    Rfan

Quote HeyMon: Tyler seduces Lily away from Cane. Cane calls a truce with Jill at Chancellor. Katherine divides her estate & Chancellor the following: 1/4 Cane, 1/4 Murphy, 1/4 Billy, 1/4 Jill. Cane and Jill buy Murphys share.

Cane gets custody of the twins. He vows his undying love to Lily at Divorce Court. Tyler becomes VP at Jabot Fashions. Tyler and Lily marry. Neil and Leslie marry. Jack mortgages Jabot Fashions to raise money for Jabot. Jill and Cane buy up shares of Jabot under a secret company, CJ Holdings.

Neil, under stress, has a massive heart attack. Tyler takes over guidance of Jabot Fashions, with Lily concerned about her father. After visiting 'the medium' all year, Lily feels its Karma for divorcing Cane and 'abandoning' the twins. Lily pulls away from Tyler. Tyler is concerned because he has been cooking the books, and Paul and Alex are after him, and are ready to arrest him.

At the Jabot annual stockholders meeting, Jack faces pressure to sell Jabot Fashion, which he does to it's largest debtor, CJ Holdings. It's revealed that it's Cane & Jill. A lone voice cries out from the back of the stockholder's meeting, and cries out, 'What about my say, Mom? What about my say at Chancellor, and my interest?" The stockholders' crowd parts -- It's Billy!!

In front EVERYONE -- Jack, Tracey, Kyle, Neil (in a wheelchair), Lily, Tyler, Leslie, Paul, Alex, and Cane; Jill is forced to decide, once and for all, who is her 'true' son? She chooses Cane and taking over Jabot Fashion with CJ Holdings!

Jack tells her she is a disgrace to John Abbott, Billy tells her, "I have no Mother!", and runs out crying. Cane kisses Jill sweetly, and Jill says to call her Mom. (oh brother)

Cane walks over to Tyler and says, 'You now work for me'. Alex and Paul move towards Tyler to pull him aside yet again to arrest him. This causes Tyler to run out of the room, and to run into a just-opening elevator. Mason, late for the Meeting, came out of the elevator, saw Tyler in distress, and got back into the elevator car with him to see what was the matter. The elevator is unstable, it plummets to the ground, knocking Mason out, causing the whole shaft to be knocked unstable.

Tyler jumps out of the elevator, trying to wake Mason up. Mason's unconscious. Tyler pries the door open, and stumbles towards the back door of the building Suddenly a giant air conditioning unit plummets through the elevator shaft, and flattens Mason.

Tyler runs out of the building...

Hours later, we see Tyler looking at the TV News in a motel room, with a bag of cash he embezzeled. The news reporter says, '...and embattled Jabot Fashion VP Tyler Michaelson was killed in a freak elevator shaft accident'. The next TV scene is of Cane hugging Lily at the stockholder's meeting, very distraught, but being in Cane's arms makes Lily happy.

Tyler turns towards the camera, with a crazy glint in his eye, and says, 'No one takes the woman of Davis Rogan.'....

Thanks Heymom your daughter is a good writer.

« 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list