List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 02:39PM, Views: 6860822, Replies: 30066
    « 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 » »| page:
    #28171   2013/05/27 06:18AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    ang1212

Showing my support for the couple that I have fallen in love with again. The 2nd time around is soooo much better than the 1st time. LOL. Let's keep showing our support, vote, write, tweet, call. Whatever you have to do and show your love for Cane,Lily, Charlie, Mattie....The Ashby Family. Have a good Memorial Day Laners.

#28172   2013/05/27 07:12AM
    daneerose

Have any of you ever wondered why they dont allow Lily's POV when it comes to unnamed. I have read his interviews but CK never gives one. She only has scenes with him. Tptb have made her irrelevant unless she is in scenes with him. How does he rate? Lily is being used to make unnamed popular. That isnt right for CK or her character. Why is there a preference for him and not CK/Lily? Since this character has been around he gets more airtime then Lane and Bryton put together. I hate it when they destroy one character to promote another. What this character has doen is nothing but destroy Lily and that is the reason I will never aaccept this character or forget how he disrespected Lily,and Cane and his marriage to Lily! Even now the disrespect is beyond belief showing up at Lane's house. Tptb needs to learn what works with a character and what doesnt. This character just isnt working on YR

#28173   2013/05/27 08:05AM
    Rfan

Quote daneerose: Have any of you ever wondered why they dont allow Lily's POV when it comes to unnamed. I have read his interviews but CK never gives one. She only has scenes with him. Tptb have made her irrelevant unless she is in scenes with him. How does he rate? Lily is being used to make unnamed popular. That isnt right for CK or her character. Why is there a preference for him and not CK/Lily? Since this character has been around he gets more airtime then Lane and Bryton put together. I hate it when they destroy one character to promote another. What this character has doen is nothing but destroy Lily and that is the reason I will never aaccept this character or forget how he disrespected Lily,and Cane and his marriage to Lily! Even now the disrespect is beyond belief showing up at Lane's house. Tptb needs to learn what works with a character and what doesnt. This character just isnt working on YR

Your post is so true. Lily has not had a POV because this sl was never about Lily it was on to prop and push this newbie. Lily was written OOC and muzzled becuse the writers thought it would give the newbie a leg up and make him shine as they destroyed Lily/Lane and her family to do it. There was never any concern for Lily or her family. It backfired on them as it sould have. Lily is a beloved character on this show she was born and raised on this show and no newbie should be carried on her back. The writes, haters and bloggers wanted a Lane destruction and they did not care how they got there. They made Cane and Lily look stupid for two newbies. They pulled back on Cane but kept going with Lily but it was still for the same purpose to destroy Lane. They did not want Lily and Cane given what they deserve to be a power couple leading stories which is what they should have wrote for them they have been through hell and high water yet they still have not received any payoff they are destroyed on a regular basics to prop others. It is time for Lane to move front and center with good stories and proper airtime and dialogue.

#28174   2013/05/27 08:35AM
    daneerose

Quote Rfan:
    Quote daneerose: Have any of you ever wondered why they dont allow Lily's POV when it comes to unnamed. I have read his interviews but CK never gives one. She only has scenes with him. Tptb have made her irrelevant unless she is in scenes with him. How does he rate? Lily is being used to make unnamed popular. That isnt right for CK or her character. Why is there a preference for him and not CK/Lily? Since this character has been around he gets more airtime then Lane and Bryton put together. I hate it when they destroy one character to promote another. What this character has doen is nothing but destroy Lily and that is the reason I will never aaccept this character or forget how he disrespected Lily,and Cane and his marriage to Lily! Even now the disrespect is beyond belief showing up at Lane's house. Tptb needs to learn what works with a character and what doesnt. This character just isnt working on YR

Your post is so true. Lily has not had a POV because this sl was never about Lily it was on to prop and push this newbie. Lily was written OOC and muzzled becuse the writers thought it would give the newbie a leg up and make him shine as they destroyed Lily/Lane and her family to do it. There was never any concern for Lily or her family. It backfired on them as it sould have. Lily is a beloved character on this show she was born and raised on this show and no newbie should be carried on her back. The writes, haters and bloggers wanted a Lane destruction and they did not care how they got there. They made Cane and Lily look stupid for two newbies. They pulled back on Cane but kept going with Lily but it was still for the same purpose to destroy Lane. They did not want Lily and Cane given what they deserve to be a power couple leading stories which is what they should have wrote for them they have been through hell and high water yet they still have not received any payoff they are destroyed on a regular basics to prop others. It is time for Lane to move front and center with good stories and proper airtime and dialogue.

Excellent post. I find it interesting that the new girl will have scenes with Cane and Lily not the newbie. They want her noticed and I am sure they know where to put her to get that.

#28175   2013/05/27 08:55AM
    Rfan

Quote daneerose:
    Quote Rfan:

Excellent post. I find it interesting that the new girl will have scenes with Cane and Lily not the newbie. They want her noticed and I am sure they know where to put her to get that.

They have been sticking newbies with Cane and Lily since 2008 to get them noticed. It is time to give Cane and Lily their payoff for all the work they have done to get the newbies noticed. Lane gets used but never rewarded.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/27 09:03AM
    #28176   2013/05/27 09:47AM
    MsSuperSuds

I'm not in search of sanctity, sacredness, purity; these things are found after this life, not in this life; but in this life I search to be completely human: to feel, to give, to take, to laugh, to get lost, to be found, to dance, to love and to lust, to be so human.

Good afternoon, LANERS! I want to wish everyone a great Memorial Day! Hope you enjoyed the long weekend.

I agree that Lily's POV has never been expressed. Everyone placed in Cane & Lily's orbit benefits from their popularity b/c the audience notices them quicker than if they were placed elsewhere. The newbies are getting stories off this couple's popularity including Daddy Neil. So why aren't Cane and Lily getting spoilers & stories written exclusively for them w/o newbies involved? Sad but true. Stories & characters on Y&R are boring and tiresome to the point it makes me weary to watch. I hope there are improvements in the writing soon. When will Lily & Cane have conversations, talk to each other, tease,flirt & Play w/ each other? I am getting sick of third parties always in their midst especially this newby. I cannot watch Lily b/c this dude is always in every scene w/ her. He is in every conversation between Cane & Lily. He is in every conversation between Cane & Jill or Lily and Neil. Now Devon is getting into the picture. What's up w/ that? I have a strong case of OD for this newby. I wish he would just go away and appear in someone else's orbit for a while so I could enjoy LANE! Do something interesting w/ just Lily & Cane, Jill and/or their children! I am sure that 3rd wheel will show up too just b/c Lily is there. LORD, please spare what's left of my patience, poor eyesight and nervess. Don't think I can take much more of this crap.

#28177   2013/05/27 10:30AM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    I'm not in search of sanctity, sacredness, purity; these things are found after this life, not in this life; but in this life I search to be completely human: to feel, to give, to take, to laugh, to get lost, to be found, to dance, to love and to lust, to be so human.

Good afternoon, LANERS! I want to wish everyone a great Memorial Day! Hope you enjoyed the long weekend.

I agree that Lily's POV has never been expressed. Everyone placed in Cane & Lily's orbit benefits from their popularity b/c the audience notices them quicker than if they were placed elsewhere. The newbies are getting stories off this couple's popularity including Daddy Neil. So why aren't Cane and Lily getting spoilers & stories written exclusively for them w/o newbies involved? Sad but true. Stories & characters on Y&R are boring and tiresome to the point it makes me weary to watch. I hope there are improvements in the writing soon. When will Lily & Cane have conversations, talk to each other, tease,flirt & Play w/ each other? I am getting sick of third parties always in their midst especially this newby. I cannot watch Lily b/c this dude is always in every scene w/ her. He is in every conversation between Cane & Lily. He is in every conversation between Cane & Jill or Lily and Neil. Now Devon is getting into the picture. What's up w/ that? I have a strong case of OD for this newby. I wish he would just go away and appear in someone else's orbit for a while so I could enjoy LANE! Do something interesting w/ just Lily & Cane, Jill and/or their children! I am sure that 3rd wheel will show up too just b/c Lily is there. LORD, please spare what's left of my patience, poor eyesight and nervess. Don't think I can take much more of this crap.

I agree plus I haven't watched for a long time now but I do read the daily updates and from what I have read there and on the MB, I don't want to watch anytime soon. However, I will watch the tomorrow only because of the tribute to JC.

#28178   2013/05/27 11:02AM
    Rfan

To the top

#28179   2013/05/27 11:50AM
    Lanealways

#LAnersNFriends #FF Love have a gr8 MemorialDay as we remember the brave men and women who have fought and given their lives so we can have our freedoms. They will continue to live on through each and everyone of us, because they will never be forgotten.

Stay safe...God bless xo

#28180   2013/05/27 12:04PM
    Lanealways

#Laners as always your posts have hit the nail on the head....Keep going strong in all you do. I can no longer support YR but you should know you will always have my support.

Always much love for the Ashbys #Lane

Be sure to tune in tomorrow Tues May 28 or DVR YR on for JeanneCooper's tribute.

Tell everyone all your friends and families.

This about honouring Jeanne, thats all that matters. You can go back to not watching after that.

PS You can still mail your Lane Votes!!

DanielGoddard ChristelKhalil
    LilyNCane #LaneYR

CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Cut off date is Thursday, May 30

Make it count lets keep them at the top where they belong...Thanx everyone for all you do.❤❤❤

« 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list