List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 02:39PM, Views: 6856671, Replies: 30066
    « 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 » »| page:
    #28151   2013/05/25 09:15AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Lanealways

Happy Sat #LanersNFriends❤❤❤

Suds Rfan danee Shay Ll Grendel Angela’ restless
    Ang1212 sundance shorty and a shout to bail et all

Don't forget to tune in to or DVR YR on Tues May 28th for JeanneCooper's tribute. Unless something happens it will air on that date next week.

Tell everyone all your friends and families.

This about honouring Jeanne, thats all that matters. You can go back to not watching after that.

here's a clip of Daniel talking about working with Jeanne..... oh remember to have an extra box of kleenex...its going to be a tearjerker

michaelfairmansoaps.com
    /news/
    yrs-daniel-goddard-on-working-with-jeanne-cooper-watch-sneak-peek-from-tribute-e...

#28152   2013/05/25 10:03AM
    MsSuperSuds

Stop searching the world for treasure, the real treasure is in yourself.
    — Pablo

Good afternoon, Peeps! Just wanted to say hello today. Have a safe, secure and enjoyable Memorial Day! Always honor and revere the veterans who serve this country so courageously.

#28153   2013/05/25 10:33AM
    shalaydra75

[quote]Quote Lanealways: Happy Sat #LanersNFriends❤❤❤

Suds Rfan danee Shay Ll Grendel Angela’ restless
    Ang1212 sundance shorty and a shout to bail et all

Don't forget to tune in to or DVR YR on Tues May 28th for JeanneCooper's tribute. Unless something happens it will air on that date next week.
    Tell everyone all your friends and families.

This about honouring Jeanne, thats all that matters. You can go back to not watching after that.

here's a clip of Daniel talking about working with Jeanne..... oh remember to have an extra box of kleenex...its going to be a tearjerker

michaelfairmansoaps.com
    /news/
    yrs-daniel-goddard-on-working-with-jeanne-cooper-watch-sneak-peek-from-tribute-e... />
    Thanks of the reminder Lanealways! Suds, I hope you had a wonderful birthday which will extend into Memorial Day.

#28154   2013/05/25 10:54AM
    bail

Happy Saturday everyone. Here in NY we have not seen the sun in a while. Hopefully it will shine for us soon. I have not been on the board in a while. Working hard to save some of the programs my facility provides for our trouble teens and save jobs in the process.

It seems the writers are trying to give Mr. Tyler a humble side trying to change the direction of his character to make him more likable. One of the main problems viewers had with him was his approach, his disrespect for Lily and her husband and his over stepping his boundaries where Lily as a married woman was concern.

Some may like them as a couple, but there is a large amount of viewers who do not like the way it is being done. There is some changes coming to this s/l it's Lily's reaction to it that viewers will notice.

Suds, I too wish you a Happy B'day enjoy every minute of it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 10:59AM
    #28155   2013/05/25 11:44AM
    shorty725

Happy Birthday, Suds. I hope that you and the rest of the Laners have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. I will say a prayer for you and your families as well as those affected by the tornado in Oklahoma.

I will watch the tribute to Jeanne Cooper aka Mrs. Chancellor.

I want my Lane back.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 11:47AM
    #28156   2013/05/25 12:06PM
    daneerose

Shorty I agree with you I want my Lane back, I want my Lily that loves only Cane back too. I will return only to watch the tribute for JC but after that I am back to not watching this show. They need to repair what they have destroyed to make this character relevent. They tried to make Typhoid shine and dim my girls light. I have hated this story line from the beginning because it has taken away my joy and reason for watching YR all for somebody's love for this "vapid newcomer"

#28157   2013/05/25 04:19PM
    shorty725

Quote daneerose: Shorty I agree with you I want my Lane back, I want my Lily that loves only Cane back too. I will return only to watch the tribute for JC but after that I am back to not watching this show. They need to repair what they have destroyed to make this character relevent. They tried to make Typhoid shine and dim my girls light. I have hated this story line from the beginning because it has taken away my joy and reason for watching YR all for somebody's love for this "vapid newcomer"

I agree with you, Daneerose. They have taken Lily, turned her into somebody that I don't even recognize and I'm not a happy camper about that right now.

#28158   2013/05/25 07:05PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shorty725:
    Quote daneerose: Shorty I agree with you I want my Lane back, I want my Lily that loves only Cane back too. I will return only to watch the tribute for JC but after that I am back to not watching this show. They need to repair what they have destroyed to make this character relevent. They tried to make Typhoid shine and dim my girls light. I have hated this story line from the beginning because it has taken away my joy and reason for watching YR all for somebody's love for this "vapid newcomer"

I agree with you, Daneerose. They have taken Lily, turned her into somebody that I don't even recognize and I'm not a happy camper about that right now.

I totally agree with you ladies about the way Lily has been written. I absolutely hate the writing for Lily. I want her more assertive, feisty and defending herself and her husband. I don't like that she allows this newby who is a crappy predator to criticise her husband & married life. As a matter of fact, I still dislike the dude now as much as I did the first time I saw him and heard him open his mouth. I am ready for changes ASAP.

Hey Bail! Glad to see you, too. I am looking for some positive changes in Lily's attitude, speach, & assertiveness. Thanks for affirming that changes are coming soon. Good night, Peeps and I will check on you again tomorrow. Sleep well and Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 07:09PM
    #28159   2013/05/25 07:50PM
    L4LANE

Good Evening Lane Fans, it's Saturday night, it's raining and cold, and no place to go on this depressing night(husband working) so I am going to watch some Vintage Lane, that will put a smile on my face instantly

I want those writers that wrote for Lane back then, they were awesome

#28160   2013/05/25 10:40PM
    Lanealways

PS You can still mail your Lane Votes!!

DanielGoddard ChristelKhalil
    LilyNCane #LaneYR

CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Cut off date is Thursday, May 30

Make it count lets keep them at the top where they belong...Thanx everyone for all you do.❤❤❤

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 10:40PM
    « 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list