List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 09:37AM, Views: 6854105, Replies: 30064
    « 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 » »| page:
    #28141   2013/05/24 03:27PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Lanealways

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: C O N G R A T S ! Lane did it again in the reader's poll

Number one couple number one actress and number one actor!

Sweet!

TY Qu33n' you are a doll always so good to us. I appreciate that ❤

Quote ang1212: hey guys. I was once all into LANE then I left for a while and now with all the bashing from Tily fans I am once again into LANE. I hope to post more with you guys.

Welcome Ang' ....looking forward to your posts.
    It does not matter what others say.

#28142   2013/05/24 03:37PM
    Lanealways

Quote shorty725:
    Quote Sundance87: Haven't been here in a while, kinda checked outta the show, from what I can see I haven't missed anything. I've seen the previews for the summer. I can't say I'm all that thrilled even though it looks like Tyler is about to get involved w/ someone other than Lily.

There was nothing about what Lily supposed to be doing while Cane is beefing w/ Jill over Chancellor & Tyler is doing whatever. There was also no mention of Lane having a s/l together. The days of me being happy just cause they're together are over. Y&R needs to come w/ something for them to keep me around. Bless DG cause he tries to keep the morale of the fanbase up but no amount of love scenes or nice scenes w/ the twins is gonna cut it. Until they show me they're gonna use Lane & Lily as something other than filler Y&R is staying off in my house and off of my DVR. CK's a freakin emmy winner and she continually gets nothing.

Sorry for the rant. Been holding that in for a while. Still supporting Lane.

No need to apologize, you are only stating what others are not only saying but the way that they feel as well.

^^ ITA this is the Lane Train you get to rant all you want! ThatsAll
    its good to see you and all the Laners posting today. I have nothing but Love and respect for you

Sundance you are right and you just posted what we are all thinking.
    DG is a total sweetheart and I love him and CK and I trust them but I have zero, less than zero trust in tptb. When it comes to Lane I say show me the money, baby...seeing is believing.

I have not heard anything about redeeming Lily they have done alot of damage to her by trying to attach that predator to her. What about her? oh, I keep forgetting she doesn't matter to these people.

And what about Lane and their children Mattie and Charlie....even Humphrey boo boo has disappeared!

CK is the leading lady....she should be treated as such. She has earned that .....and so has DG as leading man.
    Lane should be front burner in actual character driven s/l's that build then up...they are the supercouple of daytime ... is that happening yet?

I thought so. Just because they think we are stupid doesn't mean we are.
    You can never trust a word that tptb says especially about Lane.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/24 03:39PM
    #28143   2013/05/24 03:56PM
    Lanealways

Have a gr8 MemorialDay weekend everyone.......

As we remember our heroes who have fallen but never broken or forgotten...as well as those who are still serving and all their families for the sacrifices they have made and continue to make so we can all enjoy our freedoms.

stay safe,,,,and I know I don't have to say this but....please don't drink and drive!

#28144   2013/05/24 06:02PM
    restlesstalk

My self imposed sabatical is over! Ready to kick anyone's arse who thinks they are gonna go in, and roll over the BEST couple on YR......Lane!

#28145   2013/05/24 07:40PM
    L4LANE

Quote Rfan: Love and support for Mr and Mrs Cane Ashby DG/CK
    Lane is number one because they are the best and are a very popluar couple it is sad that some people can not just except that and would go so low to lie on DG and say he is asking his fans to vote for him. I am glad DG and his fans know why they vote for him. We go on voting for Lane they are at the top because that is where they deserve to be.

Rfan

I vote for CK/DG because they are amazing actors, and together they rock they are the only couple that got me to watch this show. From the first time I saw them in a scene together I fell in love with these two could care less about the rest o the couples on this show. I love Lane and only Lane

#28146   2013/05/24 07:47PM
    L4LANE

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways: Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard
    It's my mum's b'day! love u mum! Wish I could hug u! #SydneyIsSoDamnFarAway

awww happy birthday for your Mum Daniel...sending her love

May 24 must be a speical day indeed. Evidently Daniel's mom and I share the same birthdate--perhaps very different years. Happy Birthday to the other Mrs. Goddard in Australia.

I realized today that Elizabeth Hasselback from THE View also shares the same birthday--a much different year. Happy Birthday to Elizabeth Hasselback even though I don't like her politics. She is a good person and I respect that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS Wishing you nothing but the best

#28147   2013/05/25 03:34AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in Daytime Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby.

Happy birthday L4Lane

Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day Laners.

#28148   2013/05/25 03:55AM
    daneerose

MsSuperSuds HAPPY BIRTHDAY sorry for the belated birthday wish. Hope you had a great day.

Apparently Cane throws a birthday party for Lily! I love how Cane is constantly telling and showing Lily how much he loves her.

#28149   2013/05/25 06:37AM
    restlesstalk

Quote daneerose: MsSuperSuds HAPPY BIRTHDAY sorry for the belated birthday wish. Hope you had a great day.

Apparently Cane throws a birthday party for Lily! I love how Cane is constantly telling and showing Lily how much he loves her.

Please forgive me, I didn't see this!

Happy Belated Birthday, Suds! Hope you had a fantastic day! Xo

#28150   2013/05/25 06:48AM
    Angela528

Just checking in to the Lane Lovers Message Board. To the best couple in daytime!

Happy belated birthday MsSuperSuds! One Of Lane's super fans!

« 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list