List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/29 07:20PM, Views: 6754613, Replies: 30030
    « 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 » »| page:
    #28131   2013/05/24 01:17PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Rfan

Afternoon love for the couple that brings love in the afternoon Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby.

#28132   2013/05/24 01:44PM
    Sundance87

Haven't been here in a while, kinda checked outta the show, from what I can see I haven't missed anything. I've seen the previews for the summer. I can't say I'm all that thrilled even though it looks like Tyler is about to get involved w/ someone other than Lily.

There was nothing about what Lily supposed to be doing while Cane is beefing w/ Jill over Chancellor & Tyler is doing whatever. There was also no mention of Lane having a s/l together. The days of me being happy just cause they're together are over. Y&R needs to come w/ something for them to keep me around. Bless DG cause he tries to keep the morale of the fanbase up but no amount of love scenes or nice scenes w/ the twins is gonna cut it. Until they show me they're gonna use Lane & Lily as something other than filler Y&R is staying off in my house and off of my DVR. CK's a freakin emmy winner and she continually gets nothing.

Sorry for the rant. Been holding that in for a while. Still supporting Lane.

#28133   2013/05/24 02:37PM
    shorty725

Quote Sundance87: Haven't been here in a while, kinda checked outta the show, from what I can see I haven't missed anything. I've seen the previews for the summer. I can't say I'm all that thrilled even though it looks like Tyler is about to get involved w/ someone other than Lily.

There was nothing about what Lily supposed to be doing while Cane is beefing w/ Jill over Chancellor & Tyler is doing whatever. There was also no mention of Lane having a s/l together. The days of me being happy just cause they're together are over. Y&R needs to come w/ something for them to keep me around. Bless DG cause he tries to keep the morale of the fanbase up but no amount of love scenes or nice scenes w/ the twins is gonna cut it. Until they show me they're gonna use Lane & Lily as something other than filler Y&R is staying off in my house and off of my DVR. CK's a freakin emmy winner and she continually gets nothing.

Sorry for the rant. Been holding that in for a while. Still supporting Lane.

No need to apologize, you are only stating what others are not only saying but the way that they feel as well.

#28134   2013/05/24 03:13PM
    ang1212

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.
    — Walt Disney Company

If the above quote is true, then Lily & Cane are the best couple ever created by a soap opera. They have had more adversity in the five years they have been together than any other couple on daytime TV. Luv you much, sweet couple, and I hope to see a whole lot of you & the twins together soon.

Welcome back, Ang! Glad to see you!

Thanks, I don't post much but whenever I post it will be pro LANE.

#28135   2013/05/24 03:18PM
    Lanealways

#TGIF #LanersNFriends... sending you guys Love #Simply the best....

Happy Birthday to this fantastic lady Suds I hope your special day is indeed Special, Luv you much!💋😘

I do not wish to treat friendships daintily,
    but with roughest courage.
    When they are real, they are
    not glass threads or frost-work,
    but the solidest thing we know.
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson❤

#28136   2013/05/24 03:20PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote ang1212:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.
    — Walt Disney Company

If the above quote is true, then Lily & Cane are the best couple ever created by a soap opera. They have had more adversity in the five years they have been together than any other couple on daytime TV. Luv you much, sweet couple, and I hope to see a whole lot of you & the twins together soon.

Welcome back, Ang! Glad to see you!

Thanks, I don't post much but whenever I post it will be pro LANE.

I, as well all LANERS, appreciate you posting positively in favor of Lily and Cane as a married couple. We appreciate your support and I look forward to posting w/ you.

#28137   2013/05/24 03:20PM
    Lanealways

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard
    It's my mum's b'day! love u mum! Wish I could hug u! #SydneyIsSoDamnFarAway

awww happy birthday for your Mum Daniel...sending her love

#28138   2013/05/24 03:22PM
    Lanealways

Christel Khalil ‏@ChristelAdnana
    Emmy dress shopping. #undergroundstyle #shareenvintage @ Shareen Vintage instagram.com/p/ZqjpZwgYoQ/

CK wears her clothes well..No doubt this time will be no different.

Christel Khalil ‏@ChristelAdnana
    If you don't have time to go to the gym check out this amazing 7 minute workout! well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/09/the-scientific-7-minute-workout/?ref=health …
    #noexcuses

#28139   2013/05/24 03:24PM
    Lanealways

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard 6h
    #SoapOperaDigest wants to publish your questions for me in their next issue! email them to SODQandA@gmail.com... fb.me/1aA7W4SI5
    Retweeted by Lane Fans

www.soapoperadigest.com/content/it’s-your-turn-ask-questions

It’s Your Turn To Ask The Questions!

By SOD • Posted: May 21, 2013

Got a question for Y&R's Daniel Goddard (Cane, Y&R)
    Email them to SODQandA@gmail.com, and we will ask the actors as part of an upcoming interview in Digest!

#28140   2013/05/24 03:24PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways: Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard
    It's my mum's b'day! love u mum! Wish I could hug u! #SydneyIsSoDamnFarAway

awww happy birthday for your Mum Daniel...sending her love

May 24 must be a speical day indeed. Evidently Daniel's mom and I share the same birthdate--perhaps very different years. Happy Birthday to the other Mrs. Goddard in Australia.

I realized today that Elizabeth Hasselback from THE View also shares the same birthday--a much different year. Happy Birthday to Elizabeth Hasselback even though I don't like her politics. She is a good person and I respect that.

« 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list