List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 08:36AM, Views: 6517438, Replies: 29909
    « 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 » »| page:
    #28121   2013/05/23 07:53PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds: Its a sad day when writers have to use Lily & Cane to give Neil a story. I thought he was enjoying his new family. To be so cruel, crude and invasive about Lily and Cane's affairs is even nastier. Who would do that to your own daughter that you profess to love so much? I am so over Neil Ellis Winters I could shoot a bucket of nails at him to pierce his jealous hide. Where is his plentiful loads of dirTy laundry? Why didn't he air some of that? This guy is dead to me. Will holler at you again soon, Ashby Family! Enjoy your day b/f the sh$t hits the fan.

I have not believe the writing for Winters/Lane since the gutting of Lily. I did not believe Cane's rewrites. I do not believe Lily would be falling for a childish dandy, when a few months ago she missed her husband who spent 1 night away that she set up a mid day rendezvous. Now, I have the skepticism regarding Neil. Ratings are going to be low as long as writers continue to attach women and as long as they continue their insensivity regarding AA characters. Perhaps, writers were just presenting a s/l when they are breaking up Lane as soon as Cane acquires power. There are many fans who believe that something is wrong with how Lane splits. This s/l feeds this perception. I do not care which characters are presented as long as key demographics are alienated, ratings are going to be low.

#28122   2013/05/23 08:01PM
    daneerose

Quote Rfan: Love and support for the best couple in Daytime Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby. Love them they are a force to be reckon with they can not be kept down. Lane is numeber one for a reason they are number one. Trying to duplicate them will never work the mold were broken and thrown away when Lane was made it can never happen again. Anything else is just a cheap try to imitate them. There is only one Lane and there will never be another. Other peeps need to try and buld their own pairing they do not get to take what Lane have built and try to parlay that into a pairing for themselves. Anyone that can't build there own does not deserve one and need to move on.

I love your post! I have been reading post of some who want Lily or Cane with their favorite character. I always hear how boring they are but yet they want them paired with their fav. The truth of the matter is they want the chem they see between Cane and Lily so their fav can become as popular. It is sad to see some trash Lane so another character can benefit from what Lane already has.

#28123   2013/05/23 10:26PM
    L4LANE

Good Evening Lane Fans,
    I have been very busy with work and I get home so late at night, that I am too tired to log on to my laptop. Trying to catch up on my couple and I see these idiots that call themselves writers are still beating up on Lane and especially Lily all I can say I am not interested in watching this crap. I want my couple back I want my Vintage Lane. Wake up CBS you need to hire a writer that knows how to write for the best couple that ever graced my screen.

#28124   2013/05/24 04:20AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in daytime Mr and Mrs Cane Ashby. Love the number one couple in Daytime they are YR IT couple.

#28125   2013/05/24 05:41AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr and Mrs Cane Ashby DG/CK
    Lane is number one because they are the best and are a very popluar couple it is sad that some people can not just except that and would go so low to lie on DG and say he is asking his fans to vote for him. I am glad DG and his fans know why they vote for him. We go on voting for Lane they are at the top because that is where they deserve to be.

#28126   2013/05/24 06:52AM
    daneerose

Rfan, I read those post accusing DG and the Lane fans of trying to control the show. I see DGs tweets and he has never asked anyone to vote for him. He always thanks us for voting. As far as Lane fans controlling anything if that was so, Lily would have never given Tyler a second thought. Lily would still be able to have children. Lane would have plenty of airtime and good storylines like Villy. And Cane would have never been killed off. For a fanbase that has all this power(although we are supposed to be such a small group) we sure dont see it played out on screen.

#28127   2013/05/24 07:27AM
    Rfan

Quote daneerose: Rfan, I read those post accusing DG and the Lane fans of trying to control the show. I see DGs tweets and he has never asked anyone to vote for him. He always thanks us for voting. As far as Lane fans controlling anything if that was so, Lily would have never given Tyler a second thought. Lily would still be able to have children. Lane would have plenty of airtime and good storylines like Villy. And Cane would have never been killed off. For a fanbase that has all this power(although we are supposed to be such a small group) we sure dont see it played out on screen.

Amen sister some people will come up with anything even making up things that never happened. Laners follow DG on twitter and we know when lies are being made up about him not buying into it. Lane is number one no amount of lies will change that. Lane has been number one for years they were number one before that little boy arrived on the scene he is not even a part of the equasion.

We are about too see the truth come out they are not about Lily they are about seeing Lane break up they wanted Lily to prop their fav. The same as some are always hoping Cane will prop their fav.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/24 07:30AM
    #28128   2013/05/24 07:58AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

C O N G R A T S ! Lane did it again in the reader's poll

Number one couple number one actress and number one actor!

Sweet!

#28129   2013/05/24 09:41AM
    ang1212

hey guys. I was once all into LANE then I left for a while and now with all the bashing from Tily fans I am once again into LANE. I hope to post more with you guys.

#28130   2013/05/24 12:20PM
    MsSuperSuds

The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.
    — Walt Disney Company

If the above quote is true, then Lily & Cane are the best couple ever created by a soap opera. They have had more adversity in the five years they have been together than any other couple on daytime TV. Luv you much, sweet couple, and I hope to see a whole lot of you & the twins together soon.

Welcome back, Ang! Glad to see you!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/24 12:22PM
    « 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list