List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 08:52AM, Views: 6864784, Replies: 30069
    « 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 » »| page:
    #26551   2013/01/26 08:10AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Rfan

That is why there ratings are bad no one is buying the hype we have been watching soaps long enough to not take junk give us something good we do not settle for junk.

#26552   2013/01/26 08:13AM
    Lanealways

^^ Yep. We have seen this song and dance before from Mab. Im surprised they would think we would be onboard with this. Wow.
    After the last four years of doom? No.

First rule of the soaps: Know your audience.

will be back to check on you guys

#26553   2013/01/26 08:15AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
    Quote Rfan: We are Lane lovers and fighters.

Triple co-sign!

So tired of everyone wanting to break up our super-happy couple. If it ain't broke (and it ain't), don't fix it.

♥♥♥LANE RULES ALL OTHERS DROOL♥♥♥

ITA! Good Saturday morning, Steve! How are you? Glad to see that you are beginning to post again. Thank you for supporting Lily and Cane. I saw your post in that Lily & Cane are boring thread. I agree with you. Y&R needs some stability on the show. Otherwise it has nothing or no one upon which to base any story. MAB has alread had everybody sleeping w/ everybody else, so there are few surprises left there. Y&R is no longer the thrilling & dramatic soap it once was. Y&R has become a bedhopping,instant hookup show. The business & corporate backdrop has been lost in a neverending revolving door of CEOs, COOs, & CFOs among other executives. Musical chairs! revolving door! Its all the same. By the time, JFP finishes tweaking the show by adding her spin and her FOJ's, what's left of the show will be compromised. So I thank you once again for supporting LANE and I look forward to seeing you post on this board more often. Have a great Saturday!

Hey Lanie & Rfan! Guess what I saw early this morning when I went to look at Dr. Oz at about 2 a.m. this morning. Y&R was airing its Friday episode again in Dr. Oz's early morning slot. I hope that he will return in that slot next week. Oops! Are TPTB that desperate for ratings that they will run the show's episode again in late night programming?
    So if you miss the show during the day, you can catch it late at night. I was hoping that was the slot for Arsenio Hall in September of this year.

#26554   2013/01/26 08:15AM
    Lanealways

#FF : One more thing...We are going to send something nice for DG & CK this valentine's.

Most importantly we will be doing a Lane mass-mail event...... (that is mail Valentine's cards & fan-mail to DG and CK) beginning Friday Feb 7th to Monday 11th. (Depending on where everyone lives 2allow the mail a chance to get there on time.)

Please get the cards & or Mail ready (depending on preference) that way when the time comes we'll just send them. I have mine ready to go.

Mass E-Mails have gone out already thanks to Jen, CK.Net & AA mbs
    FF to the other Laners who may not be on the list. If anyone would like me to email them let me know.

You can also check ast Cane Lily thread the Topic Valentine's for all the information.

Or you can check this link:
    us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=1b7f2343de63740257cef2988&id=127205d517

Thanks everyone...lets make it happen as only we can #love

Thanks Laners & Friends for participating Luv ya

Here are some postcards ...

i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n506/Lanehaven/
    Lnvlntne/LnvlntneB/ckdgvlntnea_zps82c29edb-1_zpsc0eb038a.jpg

Lnvlntne/LnvlntneB/ckvlntne1a_zpsa60b4f8b-1_zpsa74172ab.jpg

Lnvlntne/LnvlntneB/dgckvlntne1a_zpsbe276245-1_zps9c322fdd.jpg

Lnvlntne/LnvlntneB/dgckvlntne2a_zps80d4b91e-1_zps8059365c.jpg

Lnvlntne/LnvlntneB/dgckvtnesa_zps7ec23f9a-1_zps98806259.jpg

Lnvlntne/LnvlntneB/dgvlntneb_zps21d8b2ce-1_zpsbb718694.jpg

Lnvlntne/LnvlntneB/vlntnegrttng1b_zpsb40b0eef-1_zpsbd9571ee.jpg

Lnvlntne/LnvlntneB/vlntnegrttng_zpsa90807f8-1_zps7ad4e938.jpg

ALso don't forget Mail those Lane Votes..make it count

Daniel Goddard Christel Khalil Cane and Lily

CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Cut off date Thursday, January 31

#26555   2013/01/26 08:19AM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
    Quote Rfan: We are Lane lovers and fighters.

Triple co-sign!

So tired of everyone wanting to break up our super-happy couple. If it ain't broke (and it ain't), don't fix it.

♥♥♥LANE RULES ALL OTHERS DROOL♥♥♥

ITA! Good Saturday morning, Steve! How are you? Glad to see that you are beginning to post again. Thank you for supporting Lily and Cane. I saw your post in that Lily & Cane are boring thread. I agree with you. Y&R needs some stability on the show. Otherwise it has nothing or no one upon which to base any story. MAB has alread had everybody sleeping w/ everybody else, so there are few surprises left there. Y&R is no longer the thrilling & dramatic soap it once was. Y&R has become a bedhopping,instant hookup show. The business & corporate backdrop has been lost in a neverending revolving door of CEOs, COOs, & CFOs among other executives. Musical chairs! revolving door! Its all the same. By the time, JFP finishes tweaking the show by adding her spin and her FOJ's, what's left of the show will be compromised. So I thank you once again for supporting LANE and I look forward to seeing you post on this board more often. Have a great Saturday!

Hey Lanie & Rfan! Guess what I saw early this morning when I went to look at Dr. Oz at about 2 a.m. this morning. Y&R was airing its Friday episode again in Dr. Oz's early morning slot. I hope that he will return in that slot next week. Oops! Are TPTB that desperate for ratings that they will run the show's episode again in late night programming?
    So if you miss the show during the day, you can catch it late at night. I was hoping that was the slot for Arsenio Hall in September of this year.

What??? I love DR Oz LMAO thats desperation alright.
    Hey suds If I missed the show during the day, sure as hell won't be watching it in primetime.
    So are they going to add those ratings to the regular schedule. Thats hardly fair to the other soaps is it?
    Why can't this show just write properly for these characters and people will watch. Its as simple as that.
    Why they gotta complicate everything?

Jesus take the wheel

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/26 08:20AM
    #26556   2013/01/26 08:50AM
    Rfan

They need to bumb their heads a few times to get what they are doing is not working.

#26557   2013/01/26 06:15PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Lily and CAne Ashby! Tuck in Charlie & Mattie tight. Give them a big hug & good night kiss. Go to bed. Have a great night & Sleep well. Will check you again on tomorrow.

I don't call isolating, sidelining, backburnering, and just plain neglecting a whole cast just to feature a handful of characters on screen every day making progress. The neglect seems to be intentional. Until the writers get all the players on the canvas & include them in storyline rotations, none of Y&R is going to succeed. Overall, the writing is not that good. I am still here b/c I want so much better for Cane and Lily. I also want to see Y&R succeed; but it ain't gonna happen as long as you ignore & supply no credible storylines for All of your AA characters. Too many weak, boring, & bland players are given too much air time while the ones I want to see get little to none. Good night, sleep tight & don't let the bed bugs bite.

#26558   2013/01/27 09:46AM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good night, Lily and CAne Ashby! Tuck in Charlie & Mattie tight. Give them a big hug & good night kiss. Go to bed. Have a great night & Sleep well. Will check you again on tomorrow.

I don't call isolating, sidelining, backburnering, and just plain neglecting a whole cast just to feature a handful of characters on screen every day making progress. The neglect seems to be intentional. Until the writers get all the players on the canvas & include them in storyline rotations, none of Y&R is going to succeed. Overall, the writing is not that good. I am still here b/c I want so much better for Cane and Lily. I also want to see Y&R succeed; but it ain't gonna happen as long as you ignore & supply no credible storylines for All of your AA characters. Too many weak, boring, & bland players are given too much air time while the ones I want to see get little to none. Good night, sleep tight & don't let the bed bugs bite.

You're so right suds it is intentional the sidelining of Lane. But there is always room for improvement.
    I always say when we have writers or EPs running this show by bringing personal biases to work is a recipe for disaster and a main reason why this soap genre is fading into oblivion.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/27 09:52AM
    #26559   2013/01/27 09:47AM
    Lanealways

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. - Bruce Lee

a great Sunday to everyone

#26560   2013/01/27 10:32AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Sunday afternoon, Ashby Family! Hope to see you on screen next week. Will holler at you again soon. Have a great Sunday!

« 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list