List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 06:17AM, Views: 7104736, Replies: 30141
    « 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 » »| page:
    #26531   2013/01/25 10:39PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Lanealways

funny quotes to cheer the mind

It's always darkest before the dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it. ~Author Unknown

All my life I've wanted, just once, to say something clever without losing my train of thought. ~Robert Brault

I learned law so well, the day I graduated I sued the college, won the case, and got my tuition back. ~Fred Allen

Who says nothing is impossible. I've been doing nothing for years. ~Author Unknown

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
    ~Colin Sautar

Sweet dreams

#26532   2013/01/26 01:33AM
    LANELOVER07

It looks like TPTB are up to their old tricks again. Cane and Lily haven't even reached their new one year anniversary, and they are already making trouble for the best couple on the show. Why don't they try once to let them develope their relationship like most married couples. Now they are trying to make it that Lily is so weak minded and easy that she falls for the first guy who flirts with her after entering the work place in years. They don't even stay true to the characters they've developed. It is so sad. It shows that they can't even put together one paragraph without forgetting what they started with. I hope all Lane fans will stand up and be counted and not tolerate this nonsense again.

#26533   2013/01/26 04:02AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the Best couple in Daytime

Glad to see you LL07 hope to see you posting a lot. Laners are always here supporting Lane.

#26534   2013/01/26 06:16AM
    flygirl1969

Just bumping up our couple! I can't believe the nonsense that abounds. Lane fans please don't go into those other threads about those other people and our Lily and Cane because it will send your blood pressure through the roof! I made that mistake but never again. I need to believe that Lane are endgame! In the end tptb know Lane are perfection and who messes with perfection?

#26535   2013/01/26 06:21AM
    virginia cat

I Love Lily and Cane Together. Their Old Fashion, Love Affair<, I would love to see their Love Making and Love Affair Everyday. when those Two Look Each other in the eyes I can Feel the love and the attention Canes and Lily have for each Other. Cane is so Sexy and Lily is Pretty and Together, with their Kids, make it so nice of a Family. I would Love to See Cane Look into Lily Eyes anyday. Please keep these to together. They Gives me Hope.

#26536   2013/01/26 06:24AM
    Rfan

Hi VC glad to see you hope you post often. We love our Lane the best couple in Daytime

#26537   2013/01/26 07:15AM
    flygirl1969

LOVE LANE!!!

#26538   2013/01/26 07:32AM
    Lanealways

Happy Sat Laners & Friends

LL7 Rfan Fly Virginia' et all

You can not fall into this trap people, we all know its bull but our attention has to be on at all time.

Oh, btw dont feed the trolls, dont let them get to you. They are always cheering Lane's downfall but I hate to tell them. It won't happen.

Cane and Lily are endgame, they have overcome everything they will overcome JFP and her "designs" too.''

So obvious what they are trying to do, the old divide and conquer GMAB

Come on people, we saw all of this from the master herself Ms MAB...
    we're gonna be just fine and so is Lane.

More than ever we have to pull together. If JFP wants to hear some noise from us, hell, lets give it her

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/26 07:33AM
    #26539   2013/01/26 07:33AM
    Rfan

Good Morning Fly our couple is the best that is why there is always someone in their orbit when someone need a boost or buzz stick them on the best hoping some of that majic will rub off not that it will.

#26540   2013/01/26 07:42AM
    Lanealways

Quote LANELOVER07: It looks like TPTB are up to their old tricks again. Cane and Lily haven't even reached their new one year anniversary, and they are already making trouble for the best couple on the show. Why don't they try once to let them develope their relationship like most married couples. Now they are trying to make it that Lily is so weak minded and easy that she falls for the first guy who flirts with her after entering the work place in years. They don't even stay true to the characters they've developed. It is so sad. It shows that they can't even put together one paragraph without forgetting what they started with. I hope all Lane fans will stand up and be counted and not tolerate this nonsense again.

hey gal thanks for giving us a shout this morning. Take heart we know and even the haters know the way Lane is being portrayed is bull.
    This regime is trying to force them into something they are not and thats why it won't work.
    The rehash of 08 troll-gate only now we have two of them GMAB

Our Lane deserve better I agree. I won't watch this crap but I won't stop making my voice heard either.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/26 07:43AM
    « 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list