List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 08:52AM, Views: 6867475, Replies: 30069
    « 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 » »| page:
    #26461   2013/01/21 05:43PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Rfan

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Just wanted to pop in to say hello. I miss you and want to see more of you ASAP!

Enjoy the festivities of the inauguration of President Obama's second term of office and the celebrations for MLK Day! This is indeed a rare two-fer one day!

I enjoyed it very much.

I sure did!!!!!

#26462   2013/01/21 06:00PM
    Lanealways

^^^^^^ Great day today

#26463   2013/01/21 06:29PM
    MsSuperSuds

Got this is a bunch of spoilers & recaps for tomorrow's epi. Don't know whether the source was being funny or not; but it is not enticing me to watch. No LANE in sight; but I understand that Tyler is still stalking and inquiring about Lily.

Today's episode was just plain boring:

More Alex/Adrianna/Noah/Kevin/Chloe nonsense about the money - could care less.
    Adam told Chelsea they can't go to Paris and she asked for a divorce again.
    Neil/Leslie/Tyler/Devon nonsense at Jabot - when is Neil going to hire the dog or Moses?
    Sharon told Adam he was crazy not to go with Chelsea and she quit.

By the way, Lanie, that is all I did today. I got up at 6:30 a.m. to watch the Power breakfast in celebration of Martin Luther King's birthday. Spent the rest of the day watching the Inaugural activities. Gosh Jennifer Hudson serenaded POTUS & FLOTUS as they danced. Now Jamie Foxx and a friend serenaded V-POTUS & the Mrs. as they danced. It does not get any better than that. Oh, by the way, I finally got to see Django Unchained starring Jamie Fox and Kerry Washington on Saturday afternoon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/21 06:34PM
    #26464   2013/01/21 06:40PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Got this is a bunch of spoilers & recaps for tomorrow's epi. Don't know whether the source was being funny or not; but it is not enticing me to watch. No LANE in sight; but I understand that Tyler is still stalking and inquiring about Lily.

Neil/Leslie/Tyler/Devon nonsense at Jabot - when is Neil going to hire the dog or Moses?

By the way, Lanie, that is all I did today. I got up at 6:30 a.m. to watch the Power breakfast in celebration of Martin Luther King's birthday. Spent the rest of the day watching the Inaugural activities. Gosh Jennifer Hudson serenaded POTUS & FLOTUS as they danced. Now Jamie Foxx and a friend serenaded V-POTUS & the Mrs. as they danced. It does not get any better than that. Oh, by the way, I finally got to see Django Unchained starring Jamie Fox and Kerry Washington on Saturday afternoon.

It was really exciting to watch that, I had a smile on my face the entire time!

Saw Django when it came out; I had a variety of emotions when I did. Great movie QT is really something.

Loved the acting all around.

#26465   2013/01/21 06:44PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Got this is a bunch of spoilers & recaps for tomorrow's epi. Don't know whether the source was being funny or not; but it is not enticing me to watch. No LANE in sight; but I understand that Tyler is still stalking and inquiring about Lily.

LOL @ Neil hiring the dog or moses? lol true.....
    Dont you know the winters and the Ashbys have to be isolated in their own island far away from the rest of GC? GMAB YR!

Im not seeing any changes with the new regime. Except for that really nice lanexx, I havent seen or heard of anything that would make me wanna watch.

I have no desire whatsoever to watch Lane go more destructive crap, no desire to watch them muzzled just so another troll 2.0 can ride their coattails.

I want great solid writing for Lane. Nothing else will do.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/21 06:46PM
    #26466   2013/01/21 06:50PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways:

Dont you know the winters and the Ashbys have to be isolated in their own island far away from the rest of GC? GMAB YR!

Im not seeing any changes with the new regime. Except for that really nice lanexx, I havent seen or heard of anything that would make me wanna watch.

I have no desire whatsoever to watch Lane go more destructive crap, no desire to watch them muzzled just so another troll 2.0 can ride their coattails.

You already know that none of these plot points are going anywhere! Not even the characters & couples they are writing for attract attention. Nobody cares about this nonsense. I feel the same way the recapper felt. The plot points are just plain pointless & boring! How funny is that?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/21 06:54PM
    #26467   2013/01/21 06:54PM
    Lanealways

#FF : One more thing...We are going to send something nice for DG & CK this valentine's.

Most importantly we will be doing a Lane mass-mail event...... (that is mail Valentine's cards & fan-mail to DG and CK) beginning Friday Feb 7th to Monday 11th. (Depending on where everyone lives 2allow the mail a chance to get there on time.)

Please get the cards & or Mail ready (depending on preference) that way when the time comes we'll just send them. I have mine ready to go.

Mass E-Mails have gone out already thanks to Jen, CK.Net & AA mbs
    FF to the other Laners who may not be on the list. If anyone would like me to email them let me know.

You can also check ast Cane Lily thread the Topic Valentine's for all the information.

Or you can check this link:
    us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=1b7f2343de63740257cef2988&id=127205d517

Thanks everyone...lets make it happen as only we can #love

ETA Jen & I Will have postcards available by the end of the week for those who would prefer to do that.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/21 06:59PM
    #26468   2013/01/21 06:56PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:

You already know that none of these plot points are going anywhere! Not even the characters & couples they are writing for attract attention. Nobody cares about this nonsense. I feel the same way the recapper felt. The plot points are just plain pointless & boring! How funny is that?

Lazy writing is what it is. And there is no excuse for it.
    Very frustrating.

#26469   2013/01/22 06:37AM
    Rfan

Mon morning love and support for the hottest couple in Daytime yandr's IT Couple Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby

#26470   2013/01/22 07:16AM
    Lanealways

Happy Twitter Tuesday Laners ....make your voice heard #Supporting Lane DG CK.

Luv ya guys...

« 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list