List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 05:31PM, Views: 6761132, Replies: 30032
    « 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 » »| page:
    #26451   2013/01/20 06:58PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Lanealways

#FF : One more thing...We are going to send something nice for DG & CK this valentine's. Will post later with more details.

Most importantly we will be doing a Lane mass-mail event...... (that is mail Valentine's cards & fan-mail to DG and CK) beginning Friday Feb 7th to Monday 11th. (Depending on where everyone lives 2allow the mail a chance to get there on time.)

Please get the cards & or Mail ready (depending on preference) that way when the time comes we'll just send them. I have mine ready to go.

FF to the other Laners..I will do a mass Email later but I dont have everyone's email.

You can also check ast Cane Lily thread the Topic Valentine's for all the information.

I also posted on the Lane, CK.Net, GFF, AA, FB pages earlier this morning...will FF to the Tweeples later.

Thanks everyone...lets make it happen as only we can #love

ETA Jen & I Will have postcards available by the end of the week for those who would prefer to do that.

Signing out....

always loving the Ashbys

#26452   2013/01/21 06:40AM
    L4LANE

Good Morning Lane Fans,
    Just dropping in to show my support to the best couple on this show Lane is the best and will always be the best, no other couple will ever be able to compete with them, CK/DG are simply the best in every way. All we need is a writer that is capable to see what this couple is all about and write them a storylines that is based on them not on other Characters. Lily is not a cheater or a classless woman, so why are they doing this to her character, these writers need to get realistic this is not what this couple is made out of These two have a love for eachother like no other couple.

So wake up writers and do your homework and take a look at some Vintage Lane and you will be able to see what this couple is all about

#26453   2013/01/21 08:18AM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE: Good Morning Lane Fans,
    Just dropping in to show my support to the best couple on this show Lane is the best and will always be the best, no other couple will ever be able to compete with them, CK/DG are simply the best in every way. All we need is a writer that is capable to see what this couple is all about and write them a storylines that is based on them not on other Characters. Lily is not a cheater or a classless woman, so why are they doing this to her character, these writers need to get realistic this is not what this couple is made out of These two have a love for eachother like no other couple.

So wake up writers and do your homework and take a look at some Vintage Lane and you will be able to see what this couple is all about

Hey Ll How've you been? its good to see you posting.
    ITA on everything you said. A little creativity and imagination goes a long way in a soap.

I love Lane and I want them to see them treated fairly for once.
    YR needs to hold on to Lane because they are like no one else. Im sure they will

#26454   2013/01/21 08:29AM
    Lanealways

Call In Monday Laners...make it happen #Supporting Lane DG CK thanks

>>>>watching the Inauguration...

#26455   2013/01/21 08:33AM
    Lanealways

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNKXS8h0C4o

Family Ashby ~ Forgiveness

Mvd by 971mao

watch its beautiful....

#26456   2013/01/21 10:09AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the Best, no one couple in Daytime.

#26457   2013/01/21 11:35AM
    MsSuperSuds

Just wanted to pop in to say hello. I miss you and want to see more of you ASAP!

Enjoy the festivities of the inauguration of President Obama's second term of office and the celebrations for MLK Day! This is indeed a rare two-fer one day!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/21 11:37AM
    #26458   2013/01/21 03:29PM
    Rfan

The best to the top.

#26459   2013/01/21 05:34PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Just wanted to pop in to say hello. I miss you and want to see more of you ASAP!

Enjoy the festivities of the inauguration of President Obama's second term of office and the celebrations for MLK Day! This is indeed a rare two-fer one day!

I sure did!!!!!

#26460   2013/01/21 05:35PM
    Lanealways

Evening laners suds Rfan et all

checking in on the best couple in daytime. There is no one else like them.
    Their chemistry is unparalleled...always loving the lane love

« 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list