List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 07:48PM, Views: 6862505, Replies: 30068
    « 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 » »| page:
    #26441   2013/01/20 12:39PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Rfan

Sun love and support for my fav couple YandR's best the IT couple Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby

#26442   2013/01/20 01:58PM
    partyvibe

Just come in to show sunday love to #YR #1 couple Lily and Cane and to say i am so glad to hear they are sorased the twins to have scenes with their parents,cannot wait to see the kids they pick.

#26443   2013/01/20 02:01PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: I love Lily & Cane; and I love their hot love scenes. They have the best romantic chemistry on the show. They are the best-looking couple on the show. They are a good actor & actress who know how to strut their stuff & attract viewers. BUT I watch Y&R for good stories and that is what I want to see Lily and Cane do. GOOD STORYLINES!! I love the storytelling. I haven't seen any since 2008. The gloom, doom, destruction, misery, endless sexcapades, & stunt casting were not good enough to divert my attention from the fact that nobody was creating & writing good stories. I am still waiting. Y&R is not going to get better until someone takes the keyboard to write some good entertaining stories. Luv ya! Have a great Sunday & I will return later to holler at you again.

It's the writing, stupid! ITWS!

^^^ Yes I want solid writing for lane. This DTM thing is just holding them back and thats not right.

In which world would anyone think its alright to disrespect a married woman like that?

Why would Lily think thats appealing and why would Cane tolerate that either? GMAB YR

Muzzling Lane is the only way the angle the writers can use because its not who they are. The entire thing is silly and juvenile.

It has also been brought to my attention that DTM was very respectful to Avery. It begs the question why its ok for him to treat Lily a married woman, a very happily married woman like a streetwalker?
    This guy's insulting and he is offensive; & a borderline sexual predator

Lily should be able to speak her mind let him know that his behaviour towards her is not acceptable.

To try and say that Cane is jealous is just as stupid. I see a man who does not like the way his wife is treated and is very concerned by that aggression towards her.

Im hoping the writers will take some time to learn who these characters are at the core (not that Mab re-write crap) and utilise their love for each other as well as the difficulties they have been through.

A portrayal of well rounded characters is much needed on YR. We have waited for years to get a regime that appreciates what Lane bring to the show, which is something very unique.

Im not interested in watching the same regressive damaging writing anymore. Been there done that these past five years and Im over it.

We have been buckled in for the last five years.
    Now I want for once to be able to enjoy Lane without this sickening feel of doom every time. Will not go through that again.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/20 02:08PM
    #26444   2013/01/20 02:12PM
    Lanealways

Quote partyvibe: Just come in to show sunday love to #YR #1 couple Lily and Cane and to say i am so glad to hear they are sorased the twins to have scenes with their parents,cannot wait to see the kids they pick.

Hey party I always enjoy your posts when you visit us here.

Im going to miss the Twlanes so much I still wish they had allowed Lane to enjoy them some more before sorasing them but Im looking forward to the choice tptb will make. I hope they will bear a resemblance to Lane like the original twlanes, atleast a bit.

anyway, Im excited and terrified at the same for the future of Lane....
    my hope is that this year will be the beginning of tptb accepting them and utilising them like they should be.

#26445   2013/01/20 02:14PM
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan: Sun love and support for my fav couple YandR's best the IT couple Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby

I love how they make me smile. I love that their chemistry is as strong as ever, better than ever

#26446   2013/01/20 02:25PM
    Lanealways

: : : #FF Supporting Lane DG and CK:

Supporting Daniel Goddard Christel Khalil & Cane and Lily / LANEYR

Call in..
    Phone # for CBS (323) 575-2345 (Leave messages on both the Y&R & CBS comment lines when calling this #)

Weekend CBS # (212) 975-3247

Phone # for Steve Kent & Steve Mosko at Sony (310) 244-4000

Twitter:

Show your support for @ChristelAdnana Christel Khalil thanks

support @DanielGoddard @ChristelAdnana #Lane 

Angelica McDaniel, VP/CBS Daytime
    @SteveKentSony

@AngelicaMcD
    Josh Griffith
@joshgriffith13

CBS Daytime
@CBSDaytime (PLease follow)

@Official_YandR

@YandR_CBS
    @CBSTweet
    @Sonypictures 

#LANEYR

#TEAMLANE

#LilyNCaneLove 

@welovelane
    @CaneAshby
    @Lily_Ashby

Lane Fans Unite
    @LaneFansUnite
    Dedicated to all Cane and Lily fans! LANE fans Unite and Come together! Fans who Love and Support LANE!

>>>
    Twitter:
    @joshgriffith13
    Steve Kent @SteveKentSony - please follow!!!!
    @CBSDaytime, @AngelicaMcD, @SonyPictures & YR hashtag (#YR) Make sure to use #YR hashtag!
    #Love4CK @ChristelAdnana #Love4DG @DanielGoddard

keep up that support laners thanks much

#26447   2013/01/20 02:28PM
    Lanealways

#FF
    : Write in Friday ...

Quote Lovelan: Laners just a few things to jog your memory for the letter be sweet in your letter writing but get your point across.

We need to send letters detailing what Cane and Lily have been through together. Why they would never be the pod people we are seeing on screen.
    Lily has exprienced to much to be regressed to silly school girl actions
    Lily is a cancer survival, wife, mother of twins let the Lily we see on screen reflect that
    Cane is the son of a Mob boss not this unsure pod on our screens show the real Cane.
    Cane and Lily are in love and adore their children and love being married to each other.
    Cane and Lily would never react this way.

Laners just a few things to jog your memory be sweet in your letter writing but get your point across.

The Young and the Restless
    Bell-Phillip Television
    7800 Beverly Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90036

address the letter to....
    Jill Farren Phelps
    Josh Griffith

------------------------------------------------------
    Steve Mosko President of Sony
    Steve Kent Vice President

10202 West Washington Blvd
    Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Leslie Moonves
    CBS Corp
    51 West 52nd Street
    New York, NY 10019-6188

: : #FF: Lane Fans ‏@WeLoveLane

#YR For myself and many others we want a s/l for #Lane Cane and Lily that accentuates and focuses on them as a couple and all that they have overcome in a positive way. We want to see Cane and Lily supporting each other and fighting,talking and loving their way through what is going on. Cane has some demons from the past that's never been explored. He and Lily have never really talked about these past demons and fixed them. Also Neil and Devon's issues with Cane need to be addressed. Lily has gone through hell and we've never seen her talk with Cane about the affects all this has had on her. Does she ever fear the cancer returning? We never see her talk about the best friend she lost. Then there's the twins that we never see. Cane and Lily both desparately wanted children but yet we never see them with their kids. It's so disappointing as fans to never see a s/l for Lane that isn't based on destruction. If you value fans and their opinions, please listen and correct the wrongs, because We Love Lane and want more and better for them!!!

Lane Fans ‏@WeLoveLane

#YR @SonyPictures please take time to read the following wise points made by Doug Marland about soaps:

- Learn the history of the show. You would be surprised at the ideas that you can get from the back story of your characters.
    *Lane Cane and Lily have a unique and special history that should be built upon, not forgotten.

-Read the fan mail. The very characters that are not thrilling to you may be the audience's favorites. (I would add read your tweets)
    *Fans have tweeted, wrote, called and emailed for years in support of Lane Cane and Lily to no avail in them getting more airtime and s/l that's well written and appealing.

-Be objective. "When I came in to ATWT, the first thing I said was, what is pleasing the audience?" You have to put your own personal likes and dislikes aside and develop the characters that the audience wants to see.
    *Fans have been begging for years for Lane Cane and Lily to be developed as a couple and as individuals in the way of s/ls that involve jobs, romance and family life.

-Don't change a core character. You can certainly give them edges they didn't have before, or give them a logical reason to change their behavior. But when the audience says, "He would never do that," then you have failed.

-Good soap opera is good storytelling. It's very simple

#LaneYR

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

Lane Fans ‏@WeLoveLane

#YR Fans of #Lane Cane and Lily want more in the way of airtime and s/l for them. We want a great s/l for them with enough airtime, to truly showcase and feature who they are as a couple and as individuals.#Lane in 5 years have been shown to go through quite a bit. We want to see the loving,strong,dedicated,unique and mature couple that they have evolved into as a result of their trials. We want to see them written as the strong, savy,bright and sophisticated characters that we know them to be. As a fan of #Lane and as someone who communicates regularly with other fans,
    I can honestly tell you, that it is the before mentioned qualities that make fans love them. The love expressed by fans, has not waned or faltered but grown, because of what they bring to YR. They have something special that should be cultivated and appreciated by those in charge. If you write a story in a good way for Lane, fans will watch and root them on. When fans tell you what they love,want and enjoy, viewing, please believe them. Please give us more and better for #Lane Cane and Lily. Also want to say we love and appreciate Daniel Goddard and Christel Khalil for bringing #Lane to life #LaneYR

#26448   2013/01/20 02:41PM
    Lanealways

One more thing...We are going to send something nice for DG & CK this valentine's. Will post later with more details.

Most importantly we will be doing a Lane mass-mail event...... (that is mail Valentine's cards & fan-mail to DG and CK) beginning Friday Feb 7th to Monday 11th. (Depending on where everyone lives 2allow the mail a chance to get there on time.)

Please get the cards & or Mail ready (depending on preference) that way when the time comes we'll just send them. I have mine ready to go.

FF to the other Laners..I will do a mass Email later but I dont have everyone's email.

You can also check ast Cane Lily thread the Topic Valentine's for all the information.

I also posted on the Lane, CK.Net, GFF, AA, FB pages earlier this morning...will FF to the Tweeples later.

Thanks everyone...lets make it happen as only we can #love

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/20 02:44PM
    #26449   2013/01/20 06:46PM
    Lanealways

Good Sunday eve Lane a holics & Friends ....hope the day was wonderful for everyone and if not tomorrow is a new day. Much love

Happy MLK / POTUS Inauguration Day tomorrow and a very, very blessed week

#26450   2013/01/20 06:51PM
    Lanealways

Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
    ~ Oprah Winfrey

A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn. "
    ~ Unknown

If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you.
    You may have a fresh start any moment you choose,
    for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.
    -Mary Pickford

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
    — Albert Schweitzer

« 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list