List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 12:36PM, Views: 6764015, Replies: 30034
    « 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 » »| page:
    #26411   2013/01/17 09:59PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Lanealways

‏@ILuvCandyCane
    . @BronzeBritBabe Gurl The Thangs Im Gon Do To You...Part Two! Lol! #YR #Laneyr pic.twitter.com/w4SNj0dZ
    Retweeted by Lane Fans

@ILuvCandyCane
    Are you thirsty? The #YR writers have no idea what that mean do they? LMAO!!! pic.twitter.com/gNk8UKo6
    Retweeted by Lane Fans

he he he

#26412   2013/01/17 10:02PM
    Lanealways

Lane Fans ‏@WeLoveLane
    Love it "@ashang_ #YandR #ROMANCE #LANESTYLE pic.twitter.com/DPXwTnfi"

Yes beautifulness is a lane word..just roll with it

#26413   2013/01/18 08:35AM
    Rfan

The best to the top

#26414   2013/01/18 08:53AM
    daneerose

Hi Laners I fell in love all over again with the Lane lovescenes. Talk about a hot couple. Love these two. I am hearing YR fans are in for a bumpy ride. I am sure Lane will be at the front of the rollercoaster. Better buckle ourselves in for the ride

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/18 08:58AM
    #26415   2013/01/18 07:33PM
    MsSuperSuds

Just popped in to say hello before the day ends. Hope to see so much more of you next week. Will be looking for you. Good night, Sleep well, and I will catch you again on tomorrow.

Hey Daneerose! Glad to see you posting here.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/18 07:33PM
    #26416   2013/01/18 09:10PM
    SanDiegoSteve_1

I am rubbing my eyes in disbelief, but when I look again it's still there. There is actually a NO-BASH Tyler & Lily thread. In the immortal words of George Lopez, ¿Que la chinga? Do people seriously think that Lily would throw Cane over for that punk biatch? Wow, DE-LU-SION-AL! Lily is schooling that boy.

LANE WILL CONTINUE TO RULE!

Question: Why are Lane love scenes always rushed through and overly edited? It seems like they never do that with the Phyllis dumpster diving/couch sex.

#26417   2013/01/18 09:22PM
    bail

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: I am rubbing my eyes in disbelief, but when I look again it's still there. There is actually a NO-BASH Tyler & Lily thread. In the immortal words of George Lopez, ¿Que la chinga? Do people seriously think that Lily would throw Cane over for that punk biatch? Wow, DE-LU-SION-AL! Lily is schooling that boy.

Question: Why are Lane love scenes always rushed through and overly edited? It seems like they never do that with the Phyllis dumpster diving/couch sex.

That's because they are sooooo hot tptb don't want to be responsible for fans television's melting they're just that hot!!!! They can bring the heat!

So good seeing you Steve, hope everything is good with you.

#26418   2013/01/18 09:25PM
    Lanealways

Hey darlings I hope everything is well with you guys

#26419   2013/01/18 09:26PM
    Lanealways

Quote bail:
    Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: I am rubbing my eyes in disbelief, but when I look again it's still there. There is actually a NO-BASH Tyler & Lily thread. In the immortal words of George Lopez, ¿Que la chinga? Do people seriously think that Lily would throw Cane over for that punk biatch? Wow, DE-LU-SION-AL! Lily is schooling that boy.

That's because they are sooooo hot tptb don't want to be responsible for fans television's melting they're just that hot!!!! They can bring the heat!

So good seeing you Steve, hope everything is good with you.

Hey bail so wonderful to see you posting. Hope all is going well much love.
    Hi Steve its good to see you posting again as well. Hope all is well with you.

#26420   2013/01/18 09:28PM
    Lanealways

Quote daneerose: Hi Laners I fell in love all over again with the Lane lovescenes. Talk about a hot couple. Love these two. I am hearing YR fans are in for a bumpy ride. I am sure Lane will be at the front of the rollercoaster. Better buckle ourselves in for the ride

Hey danee Hi there, thanks for giving us a shout. I will wait and see what all that is about. My hope is they will take the time to showcase lane as they should.

As long as they do them justice I can take the bumpy rides.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/18 09:29PM
    « 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list