List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 06:55PM, Views: 6672929, Replies: 30009
    « 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 » »| page:
    #26391   2013/01/16 08:05PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Lanealways

: : #FF: Lane Fans ‏@WeLoveLane

#YR For myself and many others we want a s/l for #Lane Cane and Lily that accentuates and focuses on them as a couple and all that they have overcome in a positive way. We want to see Cane and Lily supporting each other and fighting,talking and loving their way through what is going on. Cane has some demons from the past that's never been explored. He and Lily have never really talked about these past demons and fixed them. Also Neil and Devon's issues with Cane need to be addressed. Lily has gone through hell and we've never seen her talk with Cane about the affects all this has had on her. Does she ever fear the cancer returning? We never see her talk about the best friend she lost. Then there's the twins that we never see. Cane and Lily both desparately wanted children but yet we never see them with their kids. It's so disappointing as fans to never see a s/l for Lane that isn't based on destruction. If you value fans and their opinions, please listen and correct the wrongs, because We Love Lane and want more and better for them!!!

Lane Fans ‏@WeLoveLane

#YR @SonyPictures please take time to read the following wise points made by Doug Marland about soaps:

- Learn the history of the show. You would be surprised at the ideas that you can get from the back story of your characters.
    *Lane Cane and Lily have a unique and special history that should be built upon, not forgotten.

-Read the fan mail. The very characters that are not thrilling to you may be the audience's favorites. (I would add read your tweets)
    *Fans have tweeted, wrote, called and emailed for years in support of Lane Cane and Lily to no avail in them getting more airtime and s/l that's well written and appealing.

-Be objective. "When I came in to ATWT, the first thing I said was, what is pleasing the audience?" You have to put your own personal likes and dislikes aside and develop the characters that the audience wants to see.
    *Fans have been begging for years for Lane Cane and Lily to be developed as a couple and as individuals in the way of s/ls that involve jobs, romance and family life.

-Don't change a core character. You can certainly give them edges they didn't have before, or give them a logical reason to change their behavior. But when the audience says, "He would never do that," then you have failed.

-Good soap opera is good storytelling. It's very simple

#LaneYR

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

Lane Fans ‏@WeLoveLane

#YR Fans of #Lane Cane and Lily want more in the way of airtime and s/l for them. We want a great s/l for them with enough airtime, to truly showcase and feature who they are as a couple and as individuals.#Lane in 5 years have been shown to go through quite a bit. We want to see the loving,strong,dedicated,unique and mature couple that they have evolved into as a result of their trials. We want to see them written as the strong, savy,bright and sophisticated characters that we know them to be. As a fan of #Lane and as someone who communicates regularly with other fans,
    I can honestly tell you, that it is the before mentioned qualities that make fans love them. The love expressed by fans, has not waned or faltered but grown, because of what they bring to YR. They have something special that should be cultivated and appreciated by those in charge. If you write a story in a good way for Lane, fans will watch and root them on. When fans tell you what they love,want and enjoy, viewing, please believe them. Please give us more and better for #Lane Cane and Lily. Also want to say we love and appreciate Daniel Goddard and Christel Khalil for bringing #Lane to life #LaneYR

#26392   2013/01/16 08:38PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Lanie! Just popped back in to say good night! So sorry I made you uncomfortable with the reference to LANE and the movie. I missed the last 30 minutes of the movie to watch NASHVILLE; so I don't know how it ended. Anyway, I think that Lily is beginning to sense some dangeer & Cane doesn't trust this guy who is always stalking his wife. It is my hope that all will be well. LANE has had enough troubles in their time together and don't need anymore troubles anytime soon.

Both Cane & Lily looked good today. Loved Mr. Cane in the black Tee and dark suit. He looked fit, fine & trim. Of course, Lily always looks great. Loved her hair, nails, makeup & dress. The woman looked fabulous. Good night, sugar babe & sleep well. Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

#26393   2013/01/16 09:04PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey Lanie! Just popped back in to say good night! So sorry I made you uncomfortable with the reference to LANE and the movie. I missed the last 30 minutes of the movie to watch NASHVILLE; so I don't know how it ended. Anyway, I think that Lily is beginning to sense some dangeer & Cane doesn't trust this guy who is always stalking his wife. It is my hope that all will be well. LANE has had enough troubles in their time together and don't need anymore troubles anytime soon.

Both Cane & Lily looked good today. Loved Mr. Cane in the black Tee and dark suit. He looked fit, fine & trim. Of course, Lily always looks great. Loved her hair, nails, makeup & dress. The woman looked fabulous. Good night, sugar babe & sleep well. Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

Hey suds its always good to see you. Cane and Lily Ashby are beautiful arent they? I will be looking forward to some great storylines for them this year and very soon.

Im missing the Twlanes too much and their home...& Humphrey of course

But right now Im just going to enjoy the Lane Loving. Their connection has never waned all these years. Its stronger than ever. Thats some kind of chemistry

#26394   2013/01/16 09:54PM
    Lanealways

SweetTweets

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD
    Spending the day on set at #YR with @kristoffstjohn1, @christeladnana and @danielgoddard pic.twitter.com/5MVxgXN6
    Retweeted by Lane Fans

awww

#26395   2013/01/16 09:56PM
    Lanealways

Christel Khalil ‏@ChristelAdnana
    Received a beautiful thoughtful gift from two amazing fans that I had the opp @ CBS Television City Stage 41 instagr.am/p/UjhRtyAYlK/
    Retweeted by Lane Fans

awww how thoughtful great products by the way.

#26396   2013/01/16 10:02PM
    Lanealways

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard
    Learning tomorrow's #YoungAndRestless script... it is really good. Hold on! Here comes some modern #DaytimeDramaForYa

Will be looking for that Daniel

#26397   2013/01/16 10:10PM
    Lanealways

I'm have an awesome day at #YR ! Hope u r too wherever u r... where r u?

#26398   2013/01/16 10:12PM
    Lanealways

In the 6 years I have been on #YR the atmosphere here has never been this good! Feels like there is magic in the air!

#26399   2013/01/17 03:54AM
    flygirl1969

It was so good to see Lane highlighted as the sexy and loving couple that they are yesterday and I just pray it continues! DG seems truly excited about what's going on at Y&R and I hope that means good things are to come for Lane. I'm sure both CK&DG want their characters to have stories separate from Lane and I'm all for that too but Lane is the reason I watch Y&R and just hope they remain strong and get lots of airtime.

#26400   2013/01/17 05:39AM
    Rfan

New TV Source Poll results

DG NO 3

CK NO 3

Couple

Cane and Lily No 2

Keep up the good work Laners You rock.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/17 05:39AM
    « 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list