List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 07:48PM, Views: 6863686, Replies: 30068
    « 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 » »| page:
    #26381   2013/01/16 01:28PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Rfan

To the top for the couple of romance

#26382   2013/01/16 02:12PM
    MsSuperSuds

According to comments I have read, I might let the whole show run instead of FF'ding thru it just to get 2 minutes of LANE! Will return later.

#26383   2013/01/16 06:29PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Lily & Cane Ashby! Loved seeing both of you on screen today. Your scavenger hunt was cute. LANE scenes were good; but there was not enough Lily & Cane for me. A glimmer just won't do much for me. AND there will be no follow-up on tomorrow. Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

Watching an old movie: Unlawful Entry on TV Guide channel. The premise of the movie is similar to the LANE story on Y&R except its a mentally deranged cop who is obsessed w/ a man's good looking wife. He makes the guys life a living hell.

#26384   2013/01/16 07:38PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Just popped in to say hello to my favorite soap couple, Lily and Cane Ashby! I will be so glad to see them on my TV screen today. Y&R comes on in the afternoon here so I won't have the interruptions on a LANE Day. Hope to see them minus that annoying pest. This newby is a plot point who is turning into anagst or a complete disaster for LANE. LANE is trotted out once more to spike ratings during February sweeps. This is totally unfair to LANE & LANERS to have little or no screen time & just like MAB--to be trotted out to spike ratings.LANE must be afforded more & better storylines & screentime just like the couples who are on screen daily and who NEVER spike anybody's ratings--EVER! I am always Glad to see Lily & Cane get more than 2 minutes on screen. Will keep in touch!

Prez Obama is trying to reach the American audience at an optimum time when most are watching in the mornings or midday. He has always interrupted The View in the past b/c he says that show has a loyal viewing audience. I am glad he is changing the time & spreading his messages to include other programs. We got to see at least 30 minutes of The View this morning b/f it was pre-empted.

Hey suds Im hopeful this year will be the year of Lane. Its time for the writers to give them great story lines from here on out.

Steve Kent is on twitter now are you following him?

#26385   2013/01/16 07:39PM
    Lanealways

Quote luvroflife: So enjoyed Lane today. They are "old world romance"! Keep it coming.

Actually watched the whole show. Hadn't done that in months!

Hey l'life You are right about Lane. They have that classic love feel to them.
    What they bring to this show is timeless and can not be contrived.

#26386   2013/01/16 07:41PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: According to comments I have read, I might let the whole show run instead of FF'ding thru it just to get 2 minutes of LANE! Will return later.

Perhaps I will do the same. I haven't had a chance to check the lane train lately. Been kinda busy is all.

I hope you guys are alright

#26387   2013/01/16 07:42PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good night, Lily & Cane Ashby! Loved seeing both of you on screen today. Your scavenger hunt was cute. LANE scenes were good; but there was not enough Lily & Cane for me. A glimmer just won't do much for me. AND there will be no follow-up on tomorrow. Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

Watching an old movie: Unlawful Entry on TV Guide channel. The premise of the movie is similar to the LANE story on Y&R except its a mentally deranged cop who is obsessed w/ a man's good looking wife. He makes the guys life a living hell.

Oh Lawdy! Suds

Why you gotta say that at all for???

#26388   2013/01/16 07:57PM
    Lanealways

Did my LaneFeedback...have you thanks guys make it count

thanks to lovelan

DO WHAT YOU DO BEST LANERS MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD

: WE WANT TO SEE A COMPLETE LANE WITH CAREERS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, FAMILY TIME, OUT ON THE TOWN, WE WANT GROWTH FOR BOTH LILY AND CANE AS WELL AS TOGETHER. Dont forget to include LaneRomance

LaneFeedBack:

t.co/mHG6ZXK

www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php

Here is the link for YR fb page

on.fb.me/oF68lT

DO IT LANERS

LANERS LETS GET VERY BUSY WITH OUR FEEDBACKFB POSTS TODAY YOU KNOW WE HAVE TO STAY ONE STEP AHEAD OF TPTB. WE WANT LANE TO HAVE A FAIR CHANCE TO BE MARRIED THEY HAVE NEVER HAD THIS, THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO RELAX TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND GET YOUR FIGHT ON.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/16 08:00PM
    #26389   2013/01/16 08:02PM
    Lanealways

Write in Friday ...

Quote Lovelan: Laners just a few things to jog your memory for the letter be sweet in your letter writing but get your point across.

We need to send letters detailing what Cane and Lily have been through together. Why they would never be the pod people we are seeing on screen.
    Lily has exprienced to much to be regressed to silly school girl actions
    Lily is a cancer survival, wife, mother of twins let the Lily we see on screen reflect that
    Cane is the son of a Mob boss not this unsure pod on our screens show the real Cane.
    Cane and Lily are in love and adore their children and love being married to each other.
    Cane and Lily would never react this way.

Laners just a few things to jog your memory be sweet in your letter writing but get your point across.

The Young and the Restless
    Bell-Phillip Television
    7800 Beverly Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90036

address the letter to....
    Jill Farren Phelps
    Josh Griffith

------------------------------------------------------
    Steve Mosko President of Sony
    Steve Kent Vice President

10202 West Washington Blvd
    Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Leslie Moonves
    CBS Corp
    51 West 52nd Street
    New York, NY 10019-6188

#26390   2013/01/16 08:04PM
    Lanealways

: Email Thursday tomorrow get ready

Ask for the long overdue healthy Lane we want a Lane that is a united force in everything. We want to see a Lane that confides in each other and stand against every force together. We want to see Lane with careers, friends, and family Let's keep the pressure up!

Email

cbsspeakout@soapsindepth.com.

angelica.mcdaniel@cbs.com

yrbb@tvc.cbs.com

audsvcs@cbs.com

nina.tassler@cbs.com

steve_kent@spe.sony.com

steve_mosko@spe.sony.com

Teresa.Chien@microsoft.com

DON'T FORGET TO SHOW YOUR HAPPINESS FOR LANE BEING BACK IN THE WORK PLACE. WE WANT TO SEE THEM ACTUALLY AT WORK YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT LANERS.

« 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list