List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 02:39PM, Views: 6857418, Replies: 30066
    « 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 » »| page:
    #24781   2012/10/11 10:43AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Rfan

Supporting the Ashbys

#24782   2012/10/11 11:06AM
    MsSuperSuds

I can hardly wait for the confusion, boring plots on Y&R to settle down & evolve and for the characters to get back into their lanes to drive some well-written stories. I think JG has to establish a base from which to jumpstart his stories. I am definintely looking forward to more and better Cane & Lily stories as well as more interactions among characters. Luv you much, Ashby family!

#24783   2012/10/12 09:56AM
    Rfan

Quote MsSuperSuds: I can hardly wait for the confusion, boring plots on Y&R to settle down & evolve and for the characters to get back into their lanes to drive some well-written stories. I think JG has to establish a base from which to jumpstart his stories. I am definintely looking forward to more and better Cane & Lily stories as well as more interactions among characters. Luv you much, Ashby family!

I am ready for JG to get past all the MAB mess he has to nevigate to get started on better balanced sls.

#24784   2012/10/12 01:47PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Rfan:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: I can hardly wait for the confusion, boring plots on Y&R to settle down & evolve and for the characters to get back into their lanes to drive some well-written stories. I think JG has to establish a base from which to jumpstart his stories. I am definintely looking forward to more and better Cane & Lily stories as well as more interactions among characters. Luv you much, Ashby family!

I am ready for JG to get past all the MAB mess he has to nevigate to get started on better balanced sls.

Yep! The current episodes are being used to end MAB's messes & lay a foundation to start some new stories. I notice the younger citizens of GC beginning to appear on screen. The casting is better & they do appear human and not so boring as MAB's versions of the same characters. The writing does seem better and my head/stomach does not hurt trying to follow one scene or plot plot to the next one. I hope I can remain calm & committed to Y&R while the Newman & Abbott shows become part of a balanced rotation of storylines. I am really waiting to see DG & CK get some much needed screen time.

#24785   2012/10/12 06:57PM
    L4LANE

Good Evening Lane Fans,
    Not watching the show yet! I am waiting until the Newman show starts to fade a little, I am sorry but I need a better balanced show with better storyline to capture my attention again. And I want to see more Lane otherwise there is no way that I will be tuning into this show.

#24786   2012/10/13 12:29PM
    MsSuperSuds

For the first time, I can say that "I am bored." And I do not bore easily. The current stories on the screen are still the same ones that have been on screen for the last couple of years. So I am looking forward to something refreshing to happen on Y&R that includes the Asbhy clan. Can't take daily doses of this other stuff without something interesting in the rotations.

#24787   2012/10/13 12:56PM
    Rfan

Bringing the best couple in Daytime to the top where they belong Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby

#24788   2012/10/13 10:20PM
    Lanealways

Hey Laners and Friends Ll' Suds bail l'life danee Rfan Ospreygirl thanks for your shout ITA your post.... hope everyone is doing well and I wish you guys a blessed weekend

the VP's debate was on fire looking forward to the last two PD's.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/13 10:22PM
    #24789   2012/10/13 10:27PM
    Lanealways

I see GH is slowly gaining momentum on YR.....JG needs to do something soon to resuscitate the viewer's interest in this show. I dont see any need to continue with Mab's s/l's they need to die their unnatural death already!

I was looking at NW's spoilers and there is still too much newman et all dominating YR. I want to see Cane and Lily and let's not forget the Winters. I hear supposedly Neil will have a hot love interest but that's not enough. He needs to be frontburner as well.

I have my doubts about turning in this week despite the fact that I said I would. Ill DVR though. Someone wake me up when the show gets a bit more balanced.

#24790   2012/10/13 10:29PM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE: Good Evening Lane Fans,
    Not watching the show yet! I am waiting until the Newman show starts to fade a little, I am sorry but I need a better balanced show with better storyline to capture my attention again. And I want to see more Lane otherwise there is no way that I will be tuning into this show.

I agree.... its enough with Mab's one sides YR. As far as Im concerned they have given her s/l enough time. I need to see improvements on this show very soon.

« 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list