List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 08:52AM, Views: 6865754, Replies: 30069
    « 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 » »| page:
    #24751   2012/10/08 08:08PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    L4LANE

Lanie,
    Thank you for those videos, OMG Lane scene was short but Sexy as he11! Wow is CK beautiful or what and a body to kill she is one beautiful woman Lucky DG gets to touch that and how lucky is CK touching that HUNK of a man OMG he gets better looking every day WOW he is so HOT put these two together and they will melt my TV screen from the heat

So good to see some old Vintage Lane back on my screen

Thanks again Lanie, you are a sweetie, nothing better too cure my cold than some great Lane scenes
    Will be back tomorrow night, early day for me tomorrow, but I had to stop to thank you for making my night

#24752   2012/10/08 08:12PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Ashby Family! Will holler at you again next time. Enjoy the night & I will catch you tomorrow.

#24753   2012/10/08 09:01PM
    Lanealways

hey darlings my mind is seriously exhausted right now *sigh*

I hope everyone is doing alright, much luv

I hope everyone had an awesome day, hope the same for tomorrow if the good Lord wishes it

#24754   2012/10/08 09:04PM
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan: Today's credits on CDN

The credits are: (Characters) Jack, Phyllis,Nick, Neil, Lily, Cane

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi0vDw9gUjo

just saw it on ast thanks to lovelan and kate

#24755   2012/10/08 09:06PM
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan: The hottest couple in Daytime. Love the way Lily loves her husband and that her husband is a hardddd working man. I can't help saying that.

I loved the lane by play, I love the way Cane pulled her to him and said he loved her and the way Lily looks at him. Reminded me of how JG used to write for them; and the little things that Lane is so good at, when it comes to expressing their feelings for each other.

#24756   2012/10/08 09:11PM
    Lanealways

Quote restlesstalk:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: The one thing I miss between Lily and Cane are those intimate moments and talks they used to have--especially the ones in the afterglow of lovemaking. Nobody can duplicate the way Cane looks at Lily. The finger plays, the slight touching and light stroking of arms, hands, hair, face are all the little small things I miss about them. I hope that JG will allow them to return the intimate moments to the screen. Many other couples have tried to copy those things but they did not have the same intention or special effect. I loved their silly conversations--any conversations.

OK, Ashby family! That's enough of the mushy stuff! Luv you and I will check on you again later this evening.

I am confident JG will fully restore Lane, in every way! Cautiously optmistic!

ITA Im positive JG will do right by them and I can't wait. Oct 12th is this coming Friday! Hurray we are almost done with Mab's writing , Hurray! I think Im going to buy some popcorn and just celebrate that. I realise of course it will take a bit of time before JG can bring back the YR we love, and I also expect there will also linger traces of the previous regime but it doesnt matter anymore. What matters is getting back our show and our Lane

#24757   2012/10/08 09:13PM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE: Lanie,
    Thank you for those videos, OMG Lane scene was short but Sexy as he11! Wow is CK beautiful or what and a body to kill she is one beautiful woman Lucky DG gets to touch that and how lucky is CK touching that HUNK of a man OMG he gets better looking every day WOW he is so HOT put these two together and they will melt my TV screen from the heat

So good to see some old Vintage Lane back on my screen

Thanks again Lanie, you are a sweetie, nothing better too cure my cold than some great Lane scenes
    Will be back tomorrow night, early day for me tomorrow, but I had to stop to thank you for making my night

You're very welcome sweetie hope you feel better

Lane is something special ITA about DG and CK

#24758   2012/10/08 09:33PM
    Lanealways

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard
    #Aquaswisswatches #TheShoppingChannel #October12thand13th instagr.am/p/QjAyOei7xx/

wow be still my heart

#24759   2012/10/08 09:33PM
    Lanealways

Daniel Goddard
    This Friday Night Oct 12th at Midnight on The Shopping Channel in Canada "Aquaswiss Watches Fall Line" is being released!

#24760   2012/10/08 09:34PM
    Lanealways

@hotshotdiva24
    If you want to catch @DanielGoddard this weekend in Canada online just click on the Watch Us Live Link.www.theshoppingchannel.com/
    Retweeted by Daniel Goddard

« 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list