List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 11:54AM, Views: 7008154, Replies: 30111
    « 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 » »| page:
    #24711   2012/10/06 06:33PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    L4LANE

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Good night Ashby family! You done good today! I know there was no story in place--just a sexual encounter out of the blue w/o connection to anything. But that is OK! I can deal! Hope that things will get better with time. One more week from tomorrow to endure MAB's madness is more than enough time to calm down. Sleep well! See ya next time.

I don't care I'm just glad Cane and Lily are touching again! besides since when did mab write a s/l for them any way.

Everything she wrote for them was disjointed helter skelter crap! Have I mentioned how glad I am to have JG back as HW, did I!

One more week....one more week!

To be honest, those flirty, suggestive scenes did not remind me of MAB's work at all. Those scenes felt more like an injection of JG's work into MAB's foolishness. Nobody mentioned Heather/DR, Danny/Christine or anybody else. Let's see if Phyl's fooling around w/ Ronan while married to Nick invokes all of the criticisms, cattiness & FF remarks attached to Lily & Cane. LANE's got what it takes to invoke emotions in folks--whether it is love, like, dislike or downright hatred. No one can be impartial or disinterested. That is just one of the things I love about them. Viewers respond to Lily & Cane. I loved the thread where guys are pitching tents over CK's gorgeous body, Cane's physique, or Cane talking a litte dirty making suggestions like no other man on Y&R! ROFLMBO!

And the critics & haters cannot keep them down or get rid of them b/c of the LANE fan base & there are writers in place who will write for them now. How about them apples?

OMG MS & Lanie,

What have I missed Lane getting touch with eachother OK I need to go find those scenes I miss one week and I miss my couple getting sexy with eachother, I just cannot wait until MAB is completely removed from the picture

#24712   2012/10/06 06:34PM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Good night Ashby family! You done good today! I know there was no story in place--just a sexual encounter out of the blue w/o connection to anything. But that is OK! I can deal! Hope that things will get better with time. One more week from tomorrow to endure MAB's madness is more than enough time to calm down. Sleep well! See ya next time.

I don't care I'm just glad Cane and Lily are touching again! besides since when did mab write a s/l for them any way.

Everything she wrote for them was disjointed helter skelter crap! Have I mentioned how glad I am to have JG back as HW, did I!

To be honest, those flirty, suggestive scenes did not remind me of MAB's work at all. Those scenes felt more like an injection of JG's work into MAB's foolishness. Nobody mentioned Heather/DR, Danny/Christine or anybody else. Let's see if Phyl's fooling around w/ Ronan while married to Nick invokes all of the criticisms, cattiness & FF remarks attached to Lily & Cane. LANE's got what it takes to invoke emotions in folks--whether it is love, like, dislike or downright hatred. No one can be impartial or disinterested. That is just one of the things I love about them. Viewers respond to Lily & Cane. I loved the thread where guys are pitching tents over CK's gorgeous body, Cane's physique, or Cane talking a litte dirty making suggestions like no other man on Y&R! ROFLMBO!

And the critics & haters cannot keep them down or get rid of them b/c of the LANE fan base & there are writers in place who will write for them now. How about them apples?

OMG MS & Lanie,

What have I missed Lane getting touch with eachother OK I need to go find those scenes I miss one week and I miss my couple getting sexy with eachother, I just cannot wait until MAB is completely removed from the picture

Yeah you have missed some lane lurving alright!

you want me to repost the clips you missed?

#24713   2012/10/06 06:36PM
    Lanealways

#FF: latest lane scenes....

Cane and Lily: YR 10, 000th episode

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9PRGYWNe1o

Cane and Lily {Y&R} Minisode...You Lied to Us Again

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlgAkslmI2I

Cane and Lily ~ Private Relations and Make Love
    (watch this one if want to skip the first part)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcn1WCvYyaQ

or

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMIx6HvpjZU&

this one was posted by ilcc

thanks to ilcc and atkinsonM2

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/06 06:37PM
    #24714   2012/10/06 06:43PM
    L4LANE

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote L4LANE:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:

Hi sweetie,
    Yes please, Lanie I have been working 13 hours a day to the point that I am sick as a dog today. Please post them I am going to make myself a cup of tea and head to bed with my computer so I can watch my favorite couple. I will be back tomorrow night to comment. Thanks sweetie I really missed posting on this board and stay in touch with all the Lane fans, but it's so tough when you start a new position. But agin I am so fortunate to have a job these days the Business World is really tough these days. So pleaseEEEEEEE post these scenes no couple puts a smile on my face like Lane does

OMG MS & Lanie,

Yeah you have missed some lane lurving alright!

you want me to repost the clips you missed?

#24715   2012/10/06 06:48PM
    Lanealways

^^^ Check out the above post Ll

also check out these new mvds by heather and antoemati

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmcP56SrOfo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5edCu9yzjCY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=52wzbBtGBSw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPmSKvUUzAI

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/06 06:49PM
    #24716   2012/10/06 06:54PM
    L4LANE

Quote Lanealways: ^^^ Check out the above post Ll

Lanie, they links are everything that I missed?

#24717   2012/10/06 06:56PM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE:

these are the music videos the other post (above) has the lane scenes you missed

#24718   2012/10/06 07:03PM
    L4LANE

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote L4LANE:

these are the music videos the other post (above) has the lane scenes you missed

Thanks Lanie I have such a head cole that at the moment I can't even type straight my eyes are so blurry But I am going to watch those scenes right now, I cannot wait to see that Hunk of a man talk dirty to his beautiful wife.

#24719   2012/10/06 07:09PM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote L4LANE:

Thanks Lanie I have such a head cole that at the moment I can't even type straight my eyes are so blurry But I am going to watch those scenes right now, I cannot wait to see that Hunk of a man talk dirty to his beautiful wife.

ok gal, but get some rest we'll chat later

#24720   2012/10/06 07:10PM
    Lanealways

Only once in a lifetime - Kenny Rogers

You ask me if someday
    You'll hear me say goodbye
    I couldnt walk away
    If I tried.

Oh I know
    My feelings go
    Unspoken sometimes

Chorus

You can put all your tears away
    This time forever's here to stay
    I know a love like yours and mine
    Happens only once in a lifetime.

I hold you close to me
    And our love comes alive
    I never dreamed I could be
    So satisfied

If fate is kind
    Just once we find
    Such heaven in this life

Bridge

I might see lightening strike
    Twice in the same place
    But I know I'll never see
    Love like you've given me.

You can put all your tears away
    This time forever's here to stay
    I know a love like yours and mine
    Happens only once in a lifetime.

« 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list