List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 09:42PM, Views: 7014388, Replies: 30115
    « 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 » »| page:
    #24691   2012/10/06 03:13PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Lanealways

#FF

To vote for CK, DG & Lane... Mail your votes to:

Christel Khalil Daniel Goddard CaneNLily (#LANEYR)
    CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Cut off date is Thursday, October 11.

cbs.soapsindepth.com/2012/10/cast-your-vote-43-1.html#more

#24692   2012/10/06 03:15PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: I, too, am glad to see Lily and Cane touching and loving each other. Those scenes took me immediately back to their first love scene together in February, 2008, so I know that MAB did not write them. If she did write them, JG's team must have tweaked them--a lot!! I am looking forward to some more great scenes between them w/ good dialogues, plot points and storylines.

Hey Shorty, Restlesstalk, and Rfan! Glad to see you good folks posting today. Have a great Saturday. The weather is great here; so its a wonderful day to be outdoors. Enjoy the day. These big ads keep getting in the way and I make all kinds of errors and cannot edit them. I hope that you folks can read this post. See ya later.

I also think the scene was tweaked more that a little

#24693   2012/10/06 03:16PM
    Lanealways

Quote shorty725: Hello to my Lane family,

I know that it has been awhile since I posted but I have to say that I really enjoyed the flirtiness with Cane and Lily on Thursday. I know that we as their fans have really missed that side of them as a couple. The only thing that we have seen of them for the past four years is doom, gloom and propping other actors. I am raising my hand because I know that someone other than MAB, SH or HS wrote those scenes for Lane. Can we get more of that plus a s/l that they can really sink their teeth into to show their acting chops.

Good to see you shorty hope all is well with ya.

ITA your post.

#24694   2012/10/06 03:18PM
    Lanealways

Quote restlesstalk:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote luvroflife: I so enjoy coming into this thread! So much positive love. (I'm now able to laugh at the haters. )
    Thanks Laners!!

Cane & Lily are so well matched! In temperment, beauty, morals - such a joy to watch. Their scenes "takes you away"!

I took a lot from Angelica McDaniel's tweet - she recognizes the MAGIC!!

Looking forward to future s/ls, angst and all!

Hey Luvroflife! Glad you found us! I welcome your posts in this & the two other non-bash LANE threads. Will catch you next time. Sleep well, my beauties!

Raise your hands if you KNOW JG wrote those beautiful scenes, with our Lane! JG is amazing! So grateful to have him back!

^^^ it was good to see their friendship in that pic. We all know they get along quite well but its nice to see it now and then.

#24695   2012/10/06 03:21PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Good night Ashby family! You done good today! I know there was no story in place--just a sexual encounter out of the blue w/o connection to anything. But that is OK! I can deal! Hope that things will get better with time. One more week from tomorrow to endure MAB's madness is more than enough time to calm down. Sleep well! See ya next time.

I don't care I'm just glad Cane and Lily are touching again! besides since when did mab write a s/l for them any way.

Everything she wrote for them was disjointed helter skelter crap! Have I mentioned how glad I am to have JG back as HW, did I!

One more week....one more week!

To be honest, those flirty, suggestive scenes did not remind me of MAB's work at all. Those scenes felt more like an injection of JG's work into MAB's foolishness. Nobody mentioned Heather/DR, Danny/Christine or anybody else. Let's see if Phyl's fooling around w/ Ronan while married to Nick invokes all of the criticisms, cattiness & FF remarks attached to Lily & Cane. LANE's got what it takes to invoke emotions in folks--whether it is love, like, dislike or downright hatred. No one can be impartial or disinterested. That is just one of the things I love about them. Viewers respond to Lily & Cane. I loved the thread where guys are pitching tents over CK's gorgeous body, Cane's physique, or Cane talking a litte dirty making suggestions like no other man on Y&R! ROFLMBO!

And the critics & haters cannot keep them down or get rid of them b/c of the LANE fan base & there are writers in place who will write for them now. How about them apples?

I agree Mab would never allow them to be so natural and flirty and romantic. She never have. Do you guys remember that scene with Lane at home, Cane had his shirt off and not one look from lily. That scene did not look natural because mab wanted them to look like roommates instead of lovers, and you could feel that unnaturalness of the writing and the way that scene was directed.

Not this time around though, thank the soap faeries and JG

#24696   2012/10/06 03:23PM
    Lanealways

Quote: ... loved the thread where guys are pitching tents over CK's gorgeous body, Cane's physique, or Cane talking a litte dirty making suggestions like no other man on Y&R! ROFLMBO!

Stope! LMAO that had me cracking too, but I can see how that would happen! sometimes dirty talk goes a long way too, Ha ha

#24697   2012/10/06 03:27PM
    Lanealways

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard
    aime mes fans français !RT @OTH_French_fan: @DanielGoddard Can you speak in french just little

thats sexy Im not really good with French but I think that means he loves his French fans

#24698   2012/10/06 03:30PM
    Lanealways

Favorite Love Song?

What has been your all time favorite #CANE scene?

"Against All Odds" by Phil Collins RT @KarenAKRed: @DanielGoddard What's yours?

Loved that scene! RT @sweetpb: @DanielGoddard him and Lily in the office before they ever got together

#24699   2012/10/06 03:30PM
    Lanealways

I can't believe It's been a year since Steve Jobs died.

Crazy...where does the time go?

#24700   2012/10/06 03:31PM
    Lanealways

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD
    Took pic of @DanielGoddard & @ChristelAdnana sharing a sweet moment at end of the day. #couldntresist @CBSDaytime #YR pic.twitter.com/8mOq5OLf
    Retweeted by Christel Khalil

twitter.com/AngelicaMcD/status/254057808331427840/photo/1

« 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list