List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 06:17AM, Views: 7106285, Replies: 30141
    « 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 » »| page:
    #24681   2012/10/05 11:40AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Good night Ashby family! You done good today! I know there was no story in place--just a sexual encounter out of the blue w/o connection to anything. But that is OK! I can deal! Hope that things will get better with time. One more week from tomorrow to endure MAB's madness is more than enough time to calm down. Sleep well! See ya next time.

I don't care I'm just glad Cane and Lily are touching again! besides since when did mab write a s/l for them any way.

Everything she wrote for them was disjointed helter skelter crap! Have I mentioned how glad I am to have JG back as HW, did I!

One more week....one more week!

To be honest, those flirty, suggestive scenes did not remind me of MAB's work at all. Those scenes felt more like an injection of JG's work into MAB's foolishness. Nobody mentioned Heather/DR, Danny/Christine or anybody else. Let's see if Phyl's fooling around w/ Ronan while married to Nick invokes all of the criticisms, cattiness & FF remarks attached to Lily & Cane. LANE's got what it takes to invoke emotions in folks--whether it is love, like, dislike or downright hatred. No one can be impartial or disinterested. That is just one of the things I love about them. Viewers respond to Lily & Cane. I loved the thread where guys are pitching tents over CK's gorgeous body, Cane's physique, or Cane talking a litte dirty making suggestions like no other man on Y&R! ROFLMBO!

And the critics & haters cannot keep them down or get rid of them b/c of the LANE fan base & there are writers in place who will write for them now. How about them apples?

#24682   2012/10/05 12:29PM
    luvroflife

I so enjoy coming into this thread! So much positive love. (I'm now able to laugh at the haters. )
    Thanks Laners!!

Cane & Lily are so well matched! In temperment, beauty, morals - such a joy to watch. Their scenes "takes you away"!

I took a lot from Angelica McDaniel's tweet - she recognizes the MAGIC!!

Looking forward to future s/ls, angst and all!

#24683   2012/10/05 05:24PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote luvroflife: I so enjoy coming into this thread! So much positive love. (I'm now able to laugh at the haters. )
    Thanks Laners!!

Cane & Lily are so well matched! In temperment, beauty, morals - such a joy to watch. Their scenes "takes you away"!

Hey Luvroflife! Glad you found us! I welcome your posts in this & the two other non-bash LANE threads. Will catch you next time. Sleep well, my beauties!

#24684   2012/10/05 07:26PM
    restlesstalk

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote luvroflife: I so enjoy coming into this thread! So much positive love. (I'm now able to laugh at the haters. )
    Thanks Laners!!

Hey Luvroflife! Glad you found us! I welcome your posts in this & the two other non-bash LANE threads. Will catch you next time. Sleep well, my beauties!

Raise your hands if you KNOW JG wrote those beautiful scenes, with our Lane! JG is amazing! So grateful to have him back!

#24685   2012/10/06 06:56AM
    Rfan

Sat love for my fav hot sexy couple Mr and Mrs Cane Ashby

#24686   2012/10/06 07:16AM
    shorty725

Hello to my Lane family,

I know that it has been awhile since I posted but I have to say that I really enjoyed the flirtiness with Cane and Lily on Thursday. I know that we as their fans have really missed that side of them as a couple. The only thing that we have seen of them for the past four years is doom, gloom and propping other actors. I am raising my hand because I know that someone other than MAB, SH or HS wrote those scenes for Lane. Can we get more of that plus a s/l that they can really sink their teeth into to show their acting chops.

#24687   2012/10/06 08:54AM
    Rfan

Quote shorty725: Hello to my Lane family,

I know that it has been awhile since I posted but I have to say that I really enjoyed the flirtiness with Cane and Lily on Thursday. I know that we as their fans have really missed that side of them as a couple. The only thing that we have seen of them for the past four years is doom, gloom and propping other actors. I am raising my hand because I know that someone other than MAB, SH or HS wrote those scenes for Lane. Can we get more of that plus a s/l that they can really sink their teeth into to show their acting chops.

Good to see you back

#24688   2012/10/06 11:43AM
    MsSuperSuds

I, too, am glad to see Lily and Cane touching and loving each other. Those scenes took me immediately back to their first love scene together in February, 2008, so I know that MAB did not write them. If she did write them, JG's team must have tweaked them--a lot!! I am looking forward to some more great scenes between them w/ good dialogues, plot points and storylines.

Hey Shorty, Restlesstalk, and Rfan! Glad to see you good folks posting today. Have a great Saturday. The weather is great here; so its a wonderful day to be outdoors. Enjoy the day. These big ads keep getting in the way and I make all kinds of errors and cannot edit them. I hope that you folks can read this post. See ya later.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/06 11:46AM
    #24689   2012/10/06 03:04PM
    Lanealways

Happy Saturday Laners and friends hope you all enjoy your weekend, #LOVE

hey suds Rfan restless shorty luvroflife its good to see you guys on the lane train as awlways *smooches*

#24690   2012/10/06 03:06PM
    Lanealways

More good news Lane DG CK No. 1 once again on SID polls

keep up that awesome work laners

There is also an article on CK's remaining with the show. You can view the issue at:

www.zinio.com/browse/publications/index.jsp?productId=500299698&categoryId=1193<... />
    thanks to L4life aka luvroflife for the link.

« 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list