List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 05:21PM, Views: 6175598, Replies: 29634
    « 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 » »| page:
    #24651   2012/10/03 07:29PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Lanealways

‏@Susan_Rodeo
    #LaneYR This is "Save A Horse....Ride A Cowboy" with @DanielGoddard We can make this fun... yfrog.com/oelx9bdj
    Retweeted by Daniel Goddard

I remember that

#24652   2012/10/03 07:29PM
    Lanealways

@Lanehaven
    Mail vote 4 @DanielGoddard @ChristelAdnana #LaneYR to CBS Readers' Poll c/o Soaps In Depth 270 Sylvan Ave. Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    Retweeted by Daniel Goddard

#24653   2012/10/03 07:32PM
    Lanealways

Christel Khalil ‏@ChristelAdnana
    Big plans coming up for lily! Can't wait until you guys see! #longtimecoming #newsheriffintown

I can't wait either CK / Lily has been backburnered for too long and the same goes for her leading man DG / Cane. I hope the new things to come for both will be to their advantage and I hope they finally get their chance to shine as Lane and as individual characters.

#24654   2012/10/03 08:11PM
    luvroflife

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote luvroflife: Love Lane!! They are truly 'Love in the afternoon'!!

hey sweetie hope you're enjoying your evening
    watching the debate right now Ill be back soon!

Hi!!
    Not feeling the 'warm & fuzzies" after this debate - but I still have the faith!
    Keeping one eye on the writers, but Loving LANE right now. Hope you're enjoying your evening.......

#24655   2012/10/03 08:21PM
    Lanealways

Quote luvroflife:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote luvroflife: Love Lane!! They are truly 'Love in the afternoon'!!

hey sweetie hope you're enjoying your evening
    watching the debate right now Ill be back soon!

Hi!!
    Not feeling the 'warm & fuzzies" after this debate - but I still have the faith!
    Keeping one eye on the writers, but Loving LANE right now. Hope you're enjoying your evening.......

^^^ Im keeping the faith as well, its not over baby!

Im alright also enjoying lane, at least we have that to light up our evening! LOL

#24656   2012/10/03 09:17PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways: On another note, Its interesting some people I won't name trying to hate on Lane because of Genevieve. Lily Doesn't owe Gen anything, this woman who came into town took advantage of her own son! and even told Cane once she couldnt care less how Lily or the twins were affected as long as she got what she wanted.

Its rather ironic really, that after everything Gen did to Lane Lily would be the one to encourage Cane to mend things with his mum. But it doesnt take her long to try and meddle in Lily and Cane's relationship and not in a positive way.

Gen is a piece of work alright. She has never been interested in building a del/ship with Lane and the twins before, always, she's been too busy chasing after other people's families, the abbots and the newmans come to mind! So give me a break, Lily and Cane dont owe her a damn thing.

However, I will say this much, I blame mab and co for all the screw ups in these characters; she never took the time to construct Gen's and Colin's characters in any way let alone as they relate to Cane their son or Lily.

They blew into town like a hurricane, destroyed their sons life with no apology, and then moved on.

Its no wonder the audience never warmed up to her. I like GF and TR I think they are amazing actors, Mab just never utilised them. I mean, TR was the best foil for DG, I loved their interactions and I wish they had taken the time to make this relationships work.

ITA! We see eye-to-eye on Genevieve Atkinson. This woman came to town as Cane's crazy mama & used him to get even with her husband & his father. Genevieve's intention was to destroy Colin--not to forge a relationship w/ Cane & his family. This woman has never had any kind of relationship w/ her son b/c MAB did not build one. MAB had no intention of associating Genevieve w/ Cane too much or too often. MAB's strategy for Genevieve was to move her among the elite of GC but it backfired on the character, the actress, and MAB. Gen just never really caught on anywhere b/c MAB moved her around the board too much & too often. So I do not feel sorry for her b/c Lily will not override her agreement w/ Cane NOT to Let her see the twins. But of course, the haters must have something derogatory to post about Lily and/or Cane, don't they?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/03 09:23PM
    #24657   2012/10/03 09:36PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways: On another note, Its interesting some people I won't name trying to hate on Lane because of Genevieve. Lily Doesn't owe Gen anything, this woman who came into town took advantage of her own son! and even told Cane once she couldnt care less how Lily or the twins were affected as long as she got what she wanted.

Its rather ironic really, that after everything Gen did to Lane Lily would be the one to encourage Cane to mend things with his mum. But it doesnt take her long to try and meddle in Lily and Cane's relationship and not in a positive way.

Gen is a piece of work alright. She has never been interested in building a del/ship with Lane and the twins before, always, she's been too busy chasing after other people's families, the abbots and the newmans come to mind! So give me a break, Lily and Cane dont owe her a damn thing.

However, I will say this much, I blame mab and co for all the screw ups in these characters; she never took the time to construct Gen's and Colin's characters in any way let alone as they relate to Cane their son or Lily.

They blew into town like a hurricane, destroyed their sons life with no apology, and then moved on.

Its no wonder the audience never warmed up to her. I like GF and TR I think they are amazing actors, Mab just never utilised them. I mean, TR was the best foil for DG, I loved their interactions and I wish they had taken the time to make this relationships work.

ITA! We see eye-to-eye on Genevieve Atkinson. This woman came to town as Cane's crazy mama & used him to get even with her husband & his father. Genevieve's intention was to destroy Colin--not to forge a relationship w/ Cane & his family. This woman has never had any kind of relationship w/ her son b/c MAB did not build one. MAB had no intention of associating Genevieve w/ Cane too much or too often. MAB's strategy for Genevieve was to move her among the elite of GC but it backfired on the character, the actress, and MAB. Gen just never really caught on anywhere b/c MAB moved her around the board too much & too often. So I do not feel sorry for her b/c Lily will not override her agreement w/ Cane NOT to Let her see the twins. But of course, the haters must have something derogatory to post about Lily and/or Cane, don't they?

ITA suds according to mab Genv and Colin were too good to associate with their own family. That was the first mistake and I lay it on mab's feet! Geez louise is there anything she didnt ruin on this show. Dont remind me about all the bloody awful rewrites she did on cane, but I can't help but remember!
    With any luck, JG will make sure we forget all that crap she dished out on the show.

But I digress, the haters will sieve an any reason to hate on Lily, and its not really "lily" they are bashing, the underlying bias is directed towards Christel.

Its a damn shame but whatever *to be completely infantile* but so what. I think that sums it up perfectly. CK is living her life, as it should be.

#24658   2012/10/03 09:39PM
    Lanealways

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPmSKvUUzAI

JT and Colleen (Jolleen)\Lily and Cane (Lane) - Run

Must check it out

fantastic Mvd by antoemati

please leave comment thanks

#24659   2012/10/03 10:03PM
    Lanealways

another must see:

Lane: Cane and Lily ** It is you I have Loved **

www.youtube.com/watch?v=52wzbBtGBSw

fantastic lanemvd by heather

Song: Dana Glover

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/03 10:13PM
    #24660   2012/10/03 10:12PM
    Lanealways

Run - Leona Lewis

I'll sing it one last time for you
    Then we really have to go
    You've been the only thing that's right
    In all I've done

And I can barely look at you
    But every single time I do
    I know we'll make it anywhere
    Away from here

Light up, light up
    As if you have a choice
    Even if you cannot hear my voice
    I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder
    And we'll run for our lives
    I can hardly speak I understand
    Why you can't raise your voice to say

To think I might not see those eyes
    Makes it so hard not to cry
    And as we say our long goodbye
    I nearly do

Light up, light up
    As if you have a choice

Louder louder
    I can hardly speak I understand
    Why you can't raise your voice to say

Light up, light up
    As if you have a choice

Louder louder

« 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list