List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 09:43AM, Views: 6507501, Replies: 29898
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2009/01/13 07:22PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    mrsdardar57

I have watched Young and the Restless for about 36 years.This is the only Soap I watch now. I love Cane and Lily, but my favorite is still Nick and Sharon.I watch everyday,with my friends (about 7 of us)just waiting for Nick and Sharon to get back together. We are so excited to see Nick and Sharon getting closer. I use to watch Soaps all day,but lost interest in all the other Soaps, in last 6 months. But still love Y & R.

#12   2009/01/13 07:26PM
    Lilamoor

I am hoping that Cane and Lily will be reunited. I guess we can`t bash Chloe in this thread, so I will simply say what she did to break up this couple was down right nasty, and I hope eventually the truth will out and they will be reunited.

#13   2009/01/13 09:24PM
    dkares

I enjoyed seeing Cane and Lily together on Monday's show (1/12/09)

Cane was in her space even though he told her that they had to stop accidently meeting each other and secretly looking at each other......he loves her and can't do it. Lily however did a good job keeping the conversation simple and she didn't give him that "I'm so in love with you look"..however she did give him a smile or two.

They still look sweet together even though they are apart - they were even dressed in the same colors...purple and black - how cute? I loved it when he apologized about saying Billy was only into her to get back at him...he was so cute saying "when anyone with half a brain would want to be with you".

They love each other so much.....please writers....reunite Cane and Lily soon - they need to be together for V-day - I think it would be great if Cane could take Lily to Paris this year!!!!!! It would be MUST SEE TV......

#14   2009/01/14 07:22AM
    butterfly af...

I love lily and cane together because they are the most romantic couple in daytime imo anyways. I hope that they reunite this year because I miss them together. Hopefully in the near future after their reunion they can make a family of their own.

#15   2009/01/14 07:59AM
    MsSuperSuds

You are without a doubt the couple who brought true romance back to daytime TV. I have not ever seen in recent years a man befriend, court, and win a lady's affections like Ethan "Cane" Ashby. All romances today are the wham, bam, thank-you mam variety, but this romance was a real slow, deliberate, and wonderful love story. This is the kind of old fashioned classic that isn't made in hollywood movies or shown on TV anymore.

So I say "thank you" for being so funny, caring, tender, loving, passionate, and romantic. You made me believe that there is romance with a capital "R". I had fun watching and I just couldn't get enough of this side of you.

Stay strong and be honorable; but bring back my super couple! DG and CK--you are beautiful, charasmatic actors with lots of chemistry. I can see it w/o having you say a word to each other. The eyes have it! LANE, I love you! Come back soon!!

#16   2009/01/14 03:23PM
    gigi10

I loved the Lily and Cane scenes today. Cane seemed to really enjoy being in Lily's presence. His face was glowing when they were talking about the old movies they watched. I was torn between Billy and Lily but I have made my final decision. The characters of Lily and Cane belong together.

#17   2009/01/15 05:46AM
    frenchmocha83

Love them or hate them, you can't deny that the spark is still there after yesterday's scene in the bookstore. Especially after that comment Cane made about how the two movie stars tried to hide their true feelings for each other but couldn't.

#18   2009/01/15 07:06AM
    Melrose - Place

Oh well I cant post here often, since the first time I post on the old thread on March 20/2008,too many memory for this couple.....now just stay memory..still loving Lane

#19   2009/01/15 08:44AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote frenchmocha83: Love them or hate them, you can't deny that the spark is still there after yesterday's scene in the bookstore. Especially after that comment Cane made about how the two movie stars tried to hide their true feelings for each other but couldn't.

I noticed that and I loved the moment, too. Life and a zest for living appeared on his face again.

I think that Cane & Lily have more of a connection to each other than any other couple on the show. I am Just hoping that they are reunitied.

#20   2009/01/15 09:08AM
    frenchmocha83

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote frenchmocha83: Love them or hate them, you can't deny that the spark is still there after yesterday's scene in the bookstore. Especially after that comment Cane made about how the two movie stars tried to hide their true feelings for each other but couldn't.

I noticed that and I loved the moment, too. Life and a zest for living appeared on his face again.

I think that Cane & Lily have more of a connection to each other than any other couple on the show. I am Just hoping that they are reunitied.

So true. I haven't seen him smile or laugh that much in a while.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list