List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 07:06AM, Views: 6512536, Replies: 29903
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2009/01/28 03:58PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Charme

Quote annyhall:
    Quote PADMAY: i do love lily and cane together, and cant want for them to get back together. but i have a question about todays episode. how can cane be suspicious about esther boyfriend and is clueless when it comes to his life w/the nameless one. the writers need to start reading what they are writing about in order to get things right with their scripts.

ITA! That statement he made about quick marriages made me shake my head. Does he even listen to himself cause we know he didn't listen to Lily at the Men We Love Party

With that statement, I thought he was talking about himself. I don't know if the writers are foreshadowing or trying to be funny. I do know I loved seeing Lily and Cane have a nice conversation for a change. Go Lane!!!!

#92   2009/01/28 04:00PM
    Charme

BTW annyhall, I like the fact that you support both couples. Lane is number 1 in my book though

#93   2009/01/28 04:11PM
    annyhall

Quote Charme: BTW annyhall, I like the fact that you support both couples. Lane is number 1 in my book though

I'm just hedging my bets so that no matter what happens to this crazy s/l i'm happy. "Don't worry be happy" my new motto

#94   2009/01/28 04:12PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Charme: BTW annyhall, I like the fact that you support both couples. Lane is number 1 in my book though

Good evening, Mr. & Mrs. Ethan "Cane" Ashby. How are you?

The major reason that I want Billy to choose Chloe is that I want Cane and Lily to find their way back to each other so that they can recapture that magic romance. I just love that couple. I just love this couple and cannot get enough of them. Go Lily! Go Cane!! I luv LANE!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/28 04:16PM
    #95   2009/01/28 04:17PM
    Charme

ITA MsSuperSuds. It's been so long it seems. TPTB just need to get the story moving along. We've been without Lane long enough. Lane makes me like this soap. Without this couple I have no interest. Go Cane and Lily!!!!find your way back to one another .

#96   2009/01/28 04:31PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Charme: ITA MsSuperSuds. It's been so long it seems. TPTB just need to get the story moving along. We've been without Lane long enough. Lane makes me like this soap. Without this couple I have no interest. Go Cane and Lily!!!!find your way back to one another .

I am with you on that one. Two days w/o a hint of LANE on screen is too much of an interval for me. The other storylines just drag on and I have no interest in them either. Can't wait until something really positive happens to my favorite couple. Long Live LANE!!!

#97   2009/01/28 06:59PM
    lanefan256

One word-chemistry. Lily and Cane have it. Y&R is more entertaining with them on.
    Lane drives this show for me.
    Go Lane!

#98   2009/01/28 07:25PM
    MRSSASSYLADY

Quote annyhall:

I'm just hedging my bets so that no matter what happens to this crazy s/l i'm happy. "Don't worry be happy" my new motto

I think I might have to take the same attitude with the current s/l. I love Cane & Lily, and it seems as if Billy still has feelings for Chloe.

#99   2009/01/29 06:44AM
    iluvliasonan...

Bumping our beautiful Lane back to page 1 where they belong

#100   2009/01/29 06:50AM
    jgirl41

Go Lane!!!! looking forward to the reunion of my absolute
    favorite couple. DG/CK totally ROCK...

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list